Brussels Shaken by Series of Drug-Related Shootings Just Blocks Away From EU Headquarters

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Brussels Shaken by Series of Drug-Related Shootings Just Blocks Away From EU Headquarters

Post by Doka » 02-16-2024 08:51 PM

IF Russia needs to nuke anything it would be Brussels the Headquarters of Evil! :evil:

At once capital of Belgium and of the European Union, Brussels has been rocked by a series of shootings linked to drug gangs that are happening mere blocks away from the political center of Europe, leading some to call it โ€˜cocaine cityโ€™.

The Saint-Gilles district is one of the 19 municipalities of the Brussels-Capital Region, bordering the City of Brussels itself. There, cocaine and crack keep flowing in unprecedented quantities. Shootings among rival gangs rage, police seize drugs and arrest traffickers almost daily.

But dealers reportedly keep coming back, and the population is fed up, as drug-related violent crimes are becoming increasingly visible.

Full Article/Comments

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... st-blocks/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Brussels Shaken by Series of Drug-Related Shootings Just Blocks Away From EU Headquarters

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-19-2024 01:39 PM

(gulp) Thanks Doka, There so little of this drugged pandemonium in Brussells seen our ๐Ÿ’ฉy news. I have been seeing this only in alt news websites.๐Ÿค

That S o r o s Group could be hauling it to them by the truck loads. ๐Ÿšš ๐Ÿšš

Hmm! We know China makes the **fentanyl and maybe the S.G. hands it over to the evil Tex-Mex cartels, eh?

MK II ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿค”

** My late friend of 57 years nearly died being given a fentanyl dose in his Paducah, KY hospital IV bag. If his wife had not been in the room that SNAFU for him would have been lights out!

I told him he should have sued them for that rooms daily rent every time a new patient entered it's door. Being an equivalent paid to him for the rest of his life.

I think this elephant๐Ÿ˜tranquilizer can be found inside every US hospital.๐Ÿ˜ต

Doka
Pirate

Re: Brussels Shaken by Series of Drug-Related Shootings Just Blocks Away From EU Headquarters

Post by Doka » 02-19-2024 03:47 PM

The elites live and dominate the world from Brussels you know the Charles Schaub guy , "You will be happy with nothing, ,guy" The EU, all kinds of evil dudes , the "Think Tank" behind the the world of slavery and domination of the world's people.
Their creations are beginning to bug them. Drugs are just a part of the Evil inflicted on us Humans their destruction of all humanity is the goal! THE BIG PICTURE! :goodevil: :goodevil: Who will win?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-19-2024 09:51 PM

Duly noted up above.....๐Ÿ”ฎ

The answer is always the same being "0" and my signature will be omitted, again.

Damn the long recycled into Ready-mix concrete, Georgia Guidestones and their cryptic, but also clear cut messages.๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ—ฟ

Off topic but important to know: The New York State Police Mobile Drug Lab officer says.....

Illegal opioids designed to kill Americans contain:

FLIR's miracle pill sniffer's๐Ÿ˜Žresults read......

Name
Diacetylmorphine 86-scientific name of morphine

Fentanyl 88

So careless stupes drift off into sleep and die? How humane!๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’€

For most of 8 days in the ICU my intake of morphine for pain made me hallucinate til dawn. I never even turned on the ๐Ÿ“บ!

MK II ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿค”

Return to โ€œAmerican Survivalโ€