The Unbearable Imperiousness Of Pride Month

The Brig, for everything else. Pirates-at-large. Free booze.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

The Unbearable Imperiousness Of Pride Month

Post by Riddick » 05-31-2023 01:31 PM

Tomorrow is June 1st & you know what that means! Oh joy. Hip Hip Hooray.

One day away. Here it comes again. 30 high holy days of omnipresent non stop in your face identitarian exhibitionism, an around-the-clock pole-to-pole wall-to-wall totally uninhibited celebration of all things non-hetro, non-cisgen & non-binary.

Flag waving is encouraged if it's of rainbow stripe. Hard hat dickheads, drag queens & leather dogs parade their stuff for the kiddies. Media goes all out, corporations show off, wherever you go & whatever you do you'll not be far from the 24/7 doctrinal din -

That some of us may seek out a sensory deprivation tank for the duration would not be all too surprising. Much is made of toxic masculinity. So? How's pride enough to choke a horse any less a pill to swallow? Yet it's what the Woke prescribe for us.

Wanna build connections to folks who reject the medicine & tune out/turn off? Less pride & more humility would be nice - Not gonna happen tho - More like the orgy of identite self-indulgence will continue unabated 'til we all submit to their charms.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: The Unbearable Imperiousness Of Pride Month

Post by Doka » 06-02-2023 11:10 AM

Excess Pride gowith before the Fall, they say, Personally, given back some youth, it might be fun for a short time to be something I am not, I loved playing "Dress-up" when I was little I also loved it when My Dad would take me on the tractor with him(that's what I learned to drive 1st). Most of us are a "Mixed Bag of enjoyment" I like being Female.. to be surgically locked in to something I am Not, is Not appealing at all! But then 1st thing on My Agenda, is think about Consequences of not being able to change my mind. Something that saves me from myself from more bad ideas. Children are not capable of making that choice, they are "Changing too fast" most have no idea what "Consequences" even means! YET!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 06-02-2023 11:34 AM

In Trans news Dylan Mulvaney sez she's a lesbian now & 'hoping to be impregnated' by a woman. She's also revealed she's writing a book. A biology text no doubt.

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-02-2023 01:39 PM

Riddick, This says pretty Much, SEZ IT ALL!

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. Art Bell

PS Love the Video !! :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Pride Month Memes

Post by Riddick » 06-04-2023 01:09 AM

-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 06-05-2023 02:33 PM

Jesus Christ!! I bet you were the biggest bully in the school yard hey Riddick? God help the kids that were slightly different from you hey? Sick twist!
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-07-2023 11:03 AM

Ah, shucks, Ra, You have been replaced by the gods with women with penis"s they won't mess up the world, with babies.Those that do have babies, will have them immediately removed from parents, because the STATE will be better parents. Hey!, this is the World You been campaigning for! So spare us your self-righteous cruelty crap. And go bow to your Penis Goddesses.
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

And Now For Something Not So Slightly Different

Post by Riddick » 06-07-2023 12:37 PM

With all the Penis Goddess worship I guess Mother Nature has been or is close to being cancelled.

Pride is taking a hit 'cuz the Trans community can't or won't make concessions. It's all or nothing. Women's sports. Bathrooms. School drag shows & gender affirmation for kids. Awareness has been raised & the public at large ain't liking what they're seeing -

Never give up. Never surrender. 'Trans Quest' may not be popular now or ever but it doesn't need to be - It's in the Woke playbook: If at first you don't succeed double down, cancel critics & the rest will come around. In theory. In practice? Not so much.

It's getting so some in the lesbian & gay community are turned off on the Trans fad. They think kids should be protected, and they don't think kids should be transitioned. And if it's not enuff that T gives L & G migraines, trouble's brewing between NB (non-binaries) & B (bisexuals) as their mutual exclusivity leaves no safe space overlap -

OH NO! Say it ain't so - How can it be? Discomfort & dissention in the ranks? What a surprise eh - Who'da thot too many cooks would spoil the non-heteronormative alphabet soup?

IMO people should be able to live their lives: What consenting adults do in private is nobody's business, but public displays are different. Maybe it's just me, but exposing youth to less than savory antics of drag queens, leather dogs & guys covered with plastic penises crosses a line & constitutes less than subtle seduction of the innocent

To be frank, never paying much attention, even as Pride publicity has picked up in recent years, a cumulative effect has me taking notice - If there's anything I can do without it's being pelted with Pride propaganda from all sides 30 days straight (heh).

-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 06-07-2023 02:39 PM

Didn't read your nonsense. Better things to do with my time. Doka makes no sense at all and Riddick is always full of cleverly worded BS. Predictable!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 06-07-2023 03:03 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 06-07-2023 02:39 PM Didn't read your nonsense. Better things to do with my time. Doka makes no sense at all and Riddick is always full of cleverly worded BS. Predictable!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Mm-hmm. Predictable - Drive-by ad hominem attacks? That all you got? Stupid question. If indeed you have better things to do why maintain a presence here at all? Another stupid question -

Truth is after all this time you're fooling nobody. We get it. Clearly you lead an otherwise unsatisfying life & trolling on us is what makes you happy. You just can't help yourself. Have a nice day, liar.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 06-07-2023 04:46 PM

I have a good life and it was even better before you idiots invaded the FF. I love coming here and saying what I think. I ain't never gonna leave, too much fun! :coolhat:

I remember the FF when Linnea owned it. At that time Riddick, you never spouted your right wing, bigoted crap as you knew she would have toasted you in a heartbeat. You came by and posted occasionally as the nice, funny guy. Phony balony! I actually thought you were a tad childish but that's just me. When Linnea passed away, out came the true Rid-dick. Oh well, we all have different sides to us, and lucky me that I have seen yours and now you have seen mine. Enjoy!!

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 06-07-2023 05:46 PM

If it's such a good life you lead RA why be such an asshole? What about initiating a rational give & take on controversial issues of the day doesn't appeal to you?

OTOH for sure you do like giving us sh!t - & don't try to deny that and more went on here back in the day when anyone who didn't display leftist ideological purity got their head handed to them.

Anything the slightest out of line could lead to a person getting pilloried at the least & planked at worst - Precisely that kind of crap turned up to 11 was why l left the FF in 2008 for 2 years -

So colored by personal bias & animus is your characterization of me back then & now, it goes to show facts don't matter to you & you'll never change. But that's ok

As the saying goes, you go your way & I'll go mine - and from the looks of it l guess forever living a life of lying crudity suits you fine! Have your "fun", all-time FF falsifier.

*PLONK*

-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 06-08-2023 10:47 AM

Riddick wrote: 06-07-2023 05:46 PM What about initiating a rational give & take on controversial issues of the day doesn't appeal to you?
You mean the same rational and give and take that you and your then cohort HB3 afforded me for years? I graciously ignored all the snide comments from the school yard bullies and then one day I got fed up and just decided to go one step further and flat out insult you. I can't see that changing any time soon. Boo hoo. :cry:

You might be surprised to learn that back in the day I did not support planking posters for merely expressing conservative views and was frustrated by that. And I spoke up and wrote a post complaining about a few posters that singled out other posters they disagreed with by posting flippant meaningless sarcasm. The way I described the behavior was "cronyism" at it's worst. Pack mentality! I got planked for that opinion but didn't care and came back months later under a new avatar that I currently use. People then just gave up and left the forum and that angered me. If an administrator wants an echo chamber then name the forum "Echo Chamber". Boring!!

Some nice people get old and get bitchy and lose the patience they had displayed through their entire lives. To quote Janis Joplin: "Freedoms just another word for nothin left to lose." The end game is just around the corner so who the eff gives a $hit anymore?

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-08-2023 12:39 PM

Rather be Islamophobic for now! These crazy people have to piss off some body, with their ridged non-negotiable thinking.
The Idea of "Live and Let Live" or "Mind you own Business" to the "Mouthy" deviant6,never occurs to them. And they think of Themselves , as superior.. what a joke!

Canada's Tolerance Meter Just Broke

What happens when an unstoppable progressive force meets an immovable progressive wall? Apologies, for starters. Once again, Canada, America’s nutty neo-fascist neighbor to the north, has broken new ground in Leftist weirdness. As you know all too well at this point, it is Pride month here, there, and everywhere. And Canada is no exception. The current ruling class of Canucks has never met a progressive mantra it didn’t enthusiastically embrace. But unlike a certain brand of peanut butter cups whose name I cannot mention, sometimes two great tastes don’t go great together.

As Pride Month kicked into gear, a teacher at Londonderry Jr. High in Edmonton unloaded on students who opted not to attend a Pride event.
You can't be Canadian if you don't believe people can't marry whoever they want! You don't belong here!

A teacher at Londonderry Junior High School in Edmonton, Canada, tells Muslim pupils off for skipping school to avoid LGBTQ Pride events.

This, ahem, educator apparently missed an important point about Islam. It is opposed to homosexuality. That may not be what she believes, but it is the reality. Of course, reality and progressivism have never gone hand-in-hand. Maybe she thinks that Islam is similar to the Western churches that have bent over backward to accommodate the LGBTQ lobby. Whether one agrees with the tenets of Islam or not, the prohibition against homosexuality is non-negotiable. The fact is that the students whose religion she claims to respect would not have been able to attend even if they wanted to go. The punchline is that she was so opposed to homophobia and transphobia that she resorted to Islamophobia. But can you blame her? With all of those flags, pins, signs, isms, marches, and protests, it must be practically impossible to remember what one is supposed to be supporting on any given day.

And then there was the teacher’s comment, “We believe in freedom.” That’s rich, coming from a Canadian progressive. If this teacher is not going to let Muslim students off the hook for adhering to their religion, Christians, conservatives, or people who simply have the temerity to believe in biology don’t stand a chance. This lady would turn straight Christian students into chum.
Even as the teacher’s words were practically still hanging in the air, someone at the district realized they had a hot, woke mess on their hands. The school issued a quick if tepid apology.

Poor Principal Ed Charpentier. You have to feel somewhat sorry for the guy. There was no way when he sat down with his morning coffee at the start of the week that he could have seen this coming. This is a woke nightmare. And as Martha and the Vandellas once said, there is nowhere to run to and nowhere to hide. On the other hand, one reaps what one sows, and Charpentier and the teacher should get ready to sit down and savor a big bite of a crap sandwich. And the rest of Canada may want to start thinking about what it wants to drink when it is its turn to order. After all, this is what happens when you make Pride the state religion. Pride will have no other gods before it. And it is never appeased.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/l ... e-n1701078
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-08-2023 12:49 PM

CONSEQUENCES have no meaning to Raggedyann types , KARMA has a way of taking care of such mindless messes. Coming soon, they will have to live as they dictate, They will not survive.Their souls are already dead.
KARMA RULES

Return to “The Brig”