Daylight Saving Time 2022, Move Your clocks Back 1 Hour tonite

Just what is says. Click and read on.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Daylight Saving Time 2022, Move Your clocks Back 1 Hour tonite

Post by Doka » 11-04-2022 07:27 PM

I thought we where done with this time change stuff, come to find out Pelosie's House duties this year where just too full. The Bill is sitting there just Waiting to be signed!

Daylight Saving Time 2022: When do clocks ‘fall back’ this year? Daylight Savings Time explained.

The end of Daylight Saving Time for 2022 arrives this weekend when the clock will “fall back” one hour and in theory we get one extra hour of sleep.

Daylight Saving Time concludes at 2 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 6, 2022.

The sun will set in Newark at 5:48 p.m. on Saturday. The following day — after Daylight Saving time concludes — sunset is more than an hour earlier at 4:47 p.m.

The amount of daylight will continue to lessen each day until Dec. 21 when the winter solstice arrives. Then the length of days will begin to increase until the summer solstice on June 21, 2023.

The flip side is that the sun will rise approximately one hour earlier each morning. On Saturday sunrise is 7:32 a.m. The next day the sun comes up at 6:33 a.m. So while millions of people will travel home from work mostly or entirely in the dark in November, their morning commute will include more daylight.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dayli ... r-AA13Hud3
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Daylight Saving Time 2022, Move Your clocks Back 1 Hour tonite

Post by Riddick » 11-04-2022 10:54 PM

We're come a long way since the wind-up analog days. Most of my electronic clocks will roll themselves back. I'll get around to the others eventually.

While the bill waiting for House passage would establish year-round DST I'd prefer sticking to standard time. See Wikipedia's page on Permanent Time Observation.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Daylight Saving Time 2022, Move Your clocks Back 1 Hour tonite

Post by Doka » 11-05-2022 09:59 AM

WAIT! ! It is tonite, not last night we fall back! Saturday night! Shesh! Took me a while to un - confuse myself DUH! There my be a distinct possibility that I'm getting old! :(

I agree with you Riddick, put where it was in the beginning, !
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Announcements/ FYI”