National Guard “Accidentally” Gives Service Members COVID-19 Vaccine Instead of Influenza Shot

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

National Guard “Accidentally” Gives Service Members COVID-19 Vaccine Instead of Influenza Shot

Post by Doka » 10-08-2022 02:34 PM

TRUST?

All of our military, 1st Repondors not turned into Zombies will be fired. More than likely our own Doctors also.

This week it was revealed that the US National Guard wrongly administered the Covid vaccine to a group of service members who were expecting to receive an influenza vaccine, according to The Epoch Times. The incident occurred during a mobile vaccination clinic for the Maine National Guard and at least one member who refused the mRNA vaccine on religious grounds received the experimental injection without his knowledge.

That service member, Mathew Bouchard, is no longer a member of the National Guard. After the incident, he felt that the trust was completely broken. He was ordered to take a flu shot and feels like he was duped. Because the incident happened close to the end of his service contract, he chose not to renew.
Bouchard explained his decision to The Epoch Times:

“Bouchard said he was ordered to receive an annual flu vaccine and went to the clinic to get that vaccine. He verified his name, date of birth, and part of his social security number, and told officials at the clinic he was there for the flu vaccine. But he was injected with a dose of a messenger RNA COVID-19 vaccine, officials told him.
Full Article/Comments

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... enza-shot/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: National Guard “Accidentally” Gives Service Members COVID-19 Vaccine Instead of Influenza Shot

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-08-2022 08:36 PM

I can see that happening due to the old military adage.....of SNAFU!

More than a year ago a right wing conservative thinkers suspicions were afoot that the annual flu shot would be mixed with a Covid vax. A two in one if you will. :rolleyes:

I haven't taken the old stand-by flu shot (historically offering a low efficacy %) in 40 plus years and our doc's office seems to offer it in every other visit.🍋

MK II ∆=®™
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 10-09-2022 02:32 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Doka
Pirate

Re: National Guard “Accidentally” Gives Service Members COVID-19 Vaccine Instead of Influenza Shot

Post by Doka » 10-08-2022 09:44 PM

In this "Day and Age" I see it as deliberate.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-09-2022 02:26 AM

Doka wrote: 10-08-2022 09:44 PM In this "Day and Age" I see it as deliberate.
Easy peasy, could be, could be!

They're just as careless as a CVS in Evansville, IN over a year ago. Who gave a Covid jab to a tiny tot who's family wanted he or she to get the real flu shot!

Whoops!

Some digi-camo bodies up in Maine need demoted to buck private or be court marshalled for a dishonorable discharge!

MK II ∆=®™

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-10-2022 08:25 PM

Hey MK11, do you posting this? In 2021. It is a matter of "Trust" I simply do not have for the "Bite- me Natzies"

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=53662#p732495
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-11-2022 01:40 AM

Doka wrote: 10-10-2022 08:25 PM Hey MK11, do you remember posting this? In 2021. It is a matter of "Trust" I simply do not have for the "Bite- me Natzies"

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=53662#p732495
Doka! Wow!🍎

I was thinking I may have posted it and now thanks to you I do remember acting on it whether true or false. It's G D scary if true........one day soon this "new flu season" will be upon us anytime now! :oops:

There's too many natzies for sure! :evil:

I'm not with our local fire district anymore as FPD officialdom aged me into inactive status as a gold badge pack'in Life Member! Bah!

Over two years ago and mere hours after 8-9 of us FF's 👩‍🚒 washed fire trucks in close proximity to one another. I think I got "vaxxed shed" on, if you get my drift, and it took extra Carnivora to fix it damned fast!🍎

So I was done anyway unbeknownst to them! Lol! Being free of that $500 repeater Motorola pager and the scary rides 🏁 is a blessing.😎

MK II ∆=®™🍎 FDNY 343 😥
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 10-11-2022 04:40 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-11-2022 01:36 PM

Slowly but hopefully the whole ugly truth will come out. The Democrats are pulling off what, Maybe the largest "Genocide" in history

Pfizer bomb goes off in European Parliament…

https://youtu.be/QtgQWCA8s6o
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-11-2022 04:40 PM

Thanks Doka, it did go boom!💥 Your find was long overdue.

My sad inspired Like was #120 and climbing!

MK II ∆=®™

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: US Senator Rand Paul Is Not Done With Covid Battling Blunders!☣🚷

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-02-2022 12:16 PM

US Senator Rand Paul (KY) survived 6 broken ribs and part of his lung removed for a reason. (16 min video)

Probes coming soon and Doka's topic was just right for this news!

Rand Paul says U.S. botched covid. He could soon lead probes of it.

Dan Diamond, Rachel Roubein - Yesterday 10:30 PM

As the election nears, Biden administration officials are dreading three words: Chairman Rand Paul.

Rand Paul says U.S. botched covid. He could soon lead probes of it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA13Dx5U

MK II ∆=®™ FDNY 343 🍎 😥

Return to “American Survival”