Joe Biden Tells Brits Queen Elizabeth Reminded Him of His Mother – But?!

News, information, and comment about 'the media'

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Joe Biden Tells Brits Queen Elizabeth Reminded Him of His Mother – But?!

Post by Doka » 09-19-2022 01:34 PM

Joe's "Mommy" sounds So Familar :confused: ..............

Joe Biden Tells Brits Queen Elizabeth Reminded Him of His Mother – But Joe’s Mother Was a Vicious Woman Who Hated the Queen and Wrote Nasty Poems About Her

On Sunday Joe Biden traveled to London for the funeral of Queen Elizabeth.

Joe needed his notecards to sign his condolences to the Royal Family. Thankfully he had his handler Nurse Jill in tow to assist him.

Joe Biden told the media that Queen Elizabeth reminded him of his dead mother.

We wrote about Joe’s mother Catherine Finnegan earlier.

Joe Biden’s mother Catherine Finnegan hated the British and the Royal Family so much that she would write nasty poems about Queen Elizabeth.

Finnegan also reportedly refused to sleep in a bed the queen once slept in and chose to sleep on the floor instead.

The old woman held a grudge.
Via The Guardian

Joe Biden once revealed his mother so disliked England that she chose to sleep on the floor rather than in a bed in which the Queen had previously slept, according to an autobiography written by a comedian.

Georgia Pritchett claims the US leader made the revelation when they met in the White House during his period as vice-president. Pritchett met him because she was conducting research for the hit comedy Veep, on which she had been a co-executive producer and joint writer. They were also making a film tie-in of the show.

Pritchett, who is British, records that her initial conversation with Biden was about Ukraine – from which he had just returned – but this was closed down by his minders.

She wrote: “He changed the subject to how much his mother hated the English. His parents were Irish and she had written several poems about her hatred of the English. He went off to find them and returned with hundreds of poems describing how God must smite the English and rain blood on our heads.”

He also recalled how his mother, Catherine Finnegan – known as Jean – visited the UK and spent a night in a hotel where, she was told, the Queen had once stayed.

“She was so appalled that she slept on the floor all night, rather than risk sleeping on a bed that the Queen had slept on,” Pritchett wrote, adding she personally admired anyone who allowed their principles to take precedence over a comfortable bed.
Article, picture, Comments

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... sty-poems/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Joe Biden Tells Brits Queen Elizabeth Reminded Him of His Mother – But?!

Post by Raggedyann » 09-19-2022 01:55 PM

I am not a royalist by any stretch. Had no interest in watching all the overblown pageantry on the umpteen channels that carried the boring spectacle.

If I got stuck in a room where Trump had slept, I too would not sleep in the bed. In fact I would sleep in my car rather than even sleep in a room where Trump grunge and filth might still exist.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Joe Biden Tells Brits Queen Elizabeth Reminded Him of His Mother – But?!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-19-2022 06:51 PM

What a reveal that was Doka!

I am concerned about the plight of the monarch butterfly but not the new's drivel reporting about any monarch's, pirated wealth, dynasties world wide!

MK II ∆=®™

Return to “Media Watch”