Coming Soon To A Theater Near You: $3 Movie Tickets for One Day

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Coming Soon To A Theater Near You: $3 Movie Tickets for One Day

Post by Riddick » 08-28-2022 07:41 AM

Tickets will be just $3 in the vast majority of American theaters as part of a newly launched “National Cinema Day” to lure moviegoers during a slow spell at the box office.

Ahead of each screening, ticket buyers will be shown a sizzle reel of upcoming films from all major film studios. Organizers describe the September 3rd event as a trial that could become an annual fixture. FULL STORY

Doka
Pirate

Re: Coming Soon To A Theater Near You: $3 Movie Tickets for One Day

Post by Doka » 08-28-2022 02:31 PM

I would say they are trying to draw attention AWAY From "My Son Hunter"

My Son Hunter
The smartest guy Joe knows...

https://mysonhunter.com/

All the Sex, Drugs, Corruption a person could ever want to witness. From the Trailer it looks to be Acadamy Award material!

"2000 Mules" is playing on the big screen in my area.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

"Dead From The Neck Up"

Post by Riddick » 08-28-2022 08:01 PM

Doka wrote: 08-28-2022 02:31 PM I would say they are trying to draw attention AWAY From "My Son Hunter"

My Son Hunter
The smartest guy Joe knows...

https://mysonhunter.com/

All the Sex, Drugs, Corruption a person could ever want to witness. From the Trailer it looks to be Acadamy Award material!
Woke folks don't want to see or hear anything that diverts from The Narrative™ of Bad Orange Man being fitted for an orange jumpsuit. Not only is the Hunter story nowhere on their radar little gets past their rubbery bubble perimeter - Bill Maher gave it a try with Rob Reiner but he came back with a typical Meathead response.

Reiner's mostly known as a Hollywood movie writer & producer/director not so much acting skills - His transparent display of feigned ignorance would win him no Oscar!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Books, Documentaries, Movies, TV Shows”