If An Asteroid Doesn't Get Us First

Belowdecks...Serious rants, etc...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

If An Asteroid Doesn't Get Us First

Post by Riddick » 08-13-2022 06:51 PM

Why An EMP Attack May Be The Greatest Threat To Our Civilization

As if there's not enough reason to worry eh? Comes to that aside EMPs, & asteroids for their sheer physical destructiveness, I'd put Wokeism right up there - Their so-called 'planet saving' will do more people in than climate change ever will
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: If An Asteroid Doesn't Get Us First

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-14-2022 12:18 AM

Yes Wokeism is human Wasteism!

We can surmise why the reason the two major concerns noted above are never mentioned in protests is this. it is because the Woke won't demand our spend crazy government to fix the un-fixable!

By mid November the planet will have 8 billion of us! Who'll try as they might by using our generous computer printed US dollars. they will never admit their protests were in vain for climate concerns that is un-fixable!

But many undeserving pockets will be fat!

The future generations will never know if one dollar of the gifted, wind blown money was well spent!๐Ÿ˜’

The Earth and the Sun will dictate our climates health; always has, always will!

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 08-14-2022 04:10 AM, edited 1 time in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ” ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ—ป ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Riddick
Pirate

The "Fix" Is In

Post by Riddick » 08-14-2022 03:43 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: โ†‘08-14-2022 12:18 AM By mid November the planet will have 8 billion of us Who'll try as they might by using our generous computer printed US dollars. they will never admit their protests were in vain for climate concerns that is un-fixable!

But many undeserving pockets will be fat!

The future generations will never know if one dollar of the gifted, wind blown money was well spent!๐Ÿ˜’
'Fixing' the un-fixable is the gift of grift that keeps on giving. OTOH, you'll not hear mention of actual provable threats like EMP 'cuz the fixable doesn't gift grift... Quoting the article:

'Experts estimate we could protect our most vital energy infrastructure from EMP incidents for approximately $20 billion. Yet for some reason, our political leaders who have no problem spending and wasting trillions of dollars annually, or handing over $40 billion to Ukraine, havenโ€™t gotten around to hardening our electrical grid. Letโ€™s hope they wise up soon.'

Once Wokeies get done with it, there'll be no power grid to speak of. So why put a puny $20 billion towards EMP guards when it makes much better sense to blow a mind bending $94 TRILLION on the ever-so wise AOC's Grift New Deal?

8 billion is over 7 billion too many. Instead of a 10 figure sum, future generations should only total in 100s of thousands. And how well generations past spent money will be far less concerning to them than dying from starvation or disease

While 'planet saving' will be profitable for an elite few, the price will be beyond belief and paid by way of billions of lives being run straight into the ground - At that rate an asteroid or EMP strike might be preferred as elites would suffer too!

In any case insofar odds of a political 'up-wising' may be slim, my advice is to live in the now as much as you can. Enjoy yourself. It could be later than we think.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: If An Asteroid Doesn't Get Us First - Pu tin, X i, or Bi den may beat that!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-14-2022 05:05 AM

You caught me editing without Submitting down here as I drifted into ๐Ÿ˜ด nap time. Fred you were just too quiet. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Your lines were a chiller up there!๐ŸŒฉ

A You Tube mod's been deleting my new benign posts under Syfy's "Graffiti"! The arse wipe!๐ŸŒฉ

The Ukes knew this new? presi dent's admin would be a past her prime, over weight, milk cow walking out of her 48' all aluminium WTC livestock trailer straight to the killers!

"Experts estimate we could protect our most vital energy infrastructure from EMP incidents for approximately $20 billion."

Inflation will pump up that price weekly. Peter Pry and another well known Coast guest once said years ago $1B, then the next time either was on "Art Bell's Show" it'd be $2B the last I'd heard.

Omgosh! It's $20B now? The $85B in equipment stranded **treasoniously in Afghanistan. $hould have been rescued, brought here and sold at auction. We'd 'ah got at least $1B for a down payment to secure the E-grid from an EMP or CME!๐Ÿค’

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข

5:00AM: Hey it's not Hollywood! They are playing our National Anthem on Fox News!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

**Is that even a word? But it fits!๐Ÿ˜’

Doka
Pirate

Re: If An Asteroid Doesn't Get Us First

Post by Doka » 08-14-2022 11:23 AM

MK 11 QUOTE:

We can surmise why the reason the two major concerns noted above are never mentioned in protests is this. it is because the Woke won't demand our spend crazy government to fix the un-fixable!
It might just be semantics MK 11, but , I see the opposite, I see the "Woke" demanding the government fix everthing FOR THEM. An impossible action, because they have no the capacity to participate in there own salvation. That would be a positive thing, Have you ever seen or heard a "Woke" be positive about anything other about the destruction of someone or something? We have "Greenies"(supposidly) destroying other humans and the earth to prove what?

So now we have 2 sets of criminals. One set are just criminals, that's what they do. Then we have the self-rightous Criminal who is just as terriorist as the original except they have a " cause". Big whopity deal! Same animals., Same gutter. No happiness,no stars.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: If An Asteroid Doesn't Get Us First - Pu tin, X i, or Bi den may beat thatโ“🙏

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-14-2022 03:36 PM

This topic will be out of their minds, but long over their heads!๐Ÿ’บ๐Ÿ„

EMP or CME requests for Uncle $am's protection for fridges, microwave boxes, lights, or most importantly their Woke generating $mart Phones. Will never be read on๐Ÿ“บa street protest plackard!

That's a good, well deserved rant worth reading, Doka!๐ŸŒŸ

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข ๐ŸŒป vs ๐Ÿ„
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ” ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ—ป ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Return to โ€œThe Murky Bilgeโ€