FBI Raids Former President Donald Trump’s Home

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: FBI Raids Former President Donald Trump’s Home

Post by Doka » 09-02-2022 05:22 AM

Are you really THAT stupid?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-02-2022 12:47 PM

Neat trick. You say something ridiculously vague and then accuse me of being stupid. I bet you are incredibly manipulative in real time. :rolleyes:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-02-2022 05:26 PM

There is something "missing in you" you have only "Eyes For Trump", yet you don't seem to have a clue, to what is going on around you, May-be time for a Covid Booster, which is about to be " Mandated" in Canada for every 3 Months.

Your Hatred for a man that is not of your Country, didn't do a darn thing to you, and has been out of the government for 2 years, and he is all you can talk about? Do you know why they are so afraid of him.? He is a symbol of Freedom and prosperty. Nothing like the Natzies running it now. MENTAL, do you have alzhimers?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-03-2022 01:58 PM

Load of nonsense as usual!

Covid vaccines are not mandated in Canada and never will be. I suppose you read this propaganda on one of your bull$hit conspiracy sites.

I hate Trump! You are correct. Are you forgetting this lying sack of garbage was the most powerful man in the world? Had his attempted coup come to pass, he could very well have been in power for many years acting the dictator he longs to be. What would stop him from invading Canada? After all he is a Putin admirer and we see what he's been up to the last few months.

The fact that you feel the need to question my interest in American politics is indicative of your narrow and limited intellect.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 09-03-2022 11:32 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”