The Age of " Doctor Strangelove"

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

The Age of " Doctor Strangelove"

Post by Doka » 06-16-2022 08:20 AM

In this age of lies, paranoia, the Demented rise to the top. Life immitating the wildest of movies and books, can total self destruction of Earth Humans be that far away? :confused:

He Called America Racist, Now He's in Charge of Our Nukes

It was the summer of 2020. Black Lives Matter riots were terrorizing, destroying, and burning American cities. And the first black deputy commander of Air Force Global Strike Command told everyone in the Air Force that he was terrified that white people could kill him at any moment.

“Here I am as a lieutenant general in the United States Air Force," then Lt. Gen Anthony Cotton whined to Air Force Magazine. “When I see what happened to Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, George Floyd, Rayshard Brooks—and the list goes on and on."

"That could be me," he claimed.

Since Cotton was, unlike Breonna Taylor, probably not harboring an armed drug dealer who opened fire on police or, unlike George Floyd, overdosing on fentanyl during a struggle with police as the climax to a long criminal career, that was a disingenuous smear from a top officer.

The spectacle of successful black men like Obama, Merck CEO Kenneth Frazier, or Gen. Anthony Cotton falsely claiming that America is so racist that any of them could suffer the fate of career criminals simply because of an accident of skin color is pathetic and disgusting. The Merck CEO or the Air Force general are as likely to suffer the fate of George Floyd as their white counterparts are to end up like a dead white meth addict shot in a raid in Georgia.

But Cotton knew what he was doing. What he was doing was dishonorable and self-serving.

Two years after complaining about police lights flashing in his rearview mirror and someone challenging his parking spot, Cotton has been nominated by Biden to head U.S. Strategic Command.

It’s been a rapid ascent for Gen. Anthony Cotton who had been appointed to head Air Force Global Strike Command last year, after being Deputy Commander of the same in 2019, up from the head of Air University in 2018. Air University, like a lot of Air Force and Navy educational institutions, had gone painfully woke. And Cotton earned his political stripes in the process.

Gen. Anthony Cotton, a four-star general, racked up some “firsts” attached to his name in the Black Lives Matter era, but that never seems to lessen the accusations of racism.

Article in Full/Comments

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/0 ... reenfield/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: The Age of " Doctor Strangelove"

Post by Doka » 06-16-2022 09:20 AM

It certainly is good question in my book, will we survive or do we want to, is the question? Stuff will be coming at us from every direction, we just don't know for sure how wierd it is going to get in our own lives.

I will give a for instance.........In a weak moment, I bit into a fradulant scam on my credit card, was hoping That would never happen, but here I am. So I called my Card Holder, Bank of America, to disput the on going monthly charges, that I never agreed to the "Scammers" and have been faithfully paying. And this is what I got, "Sorry we cannot help you!" Unless, you can give us your phone number when you originated your card! No problem, I have had the card for 32 years and have been in good standing for all those years. How in the hell am I supposed to remember My phone number from 32 years ago! I don't remember my current phone number, all that well! I pay my bill in full every month! I should have cancelled the card right there but didn't. But, I did stop using it, haven't charged a thing for over a month. Just on a hunch I called and recieved my card balance yesterday. It is up to $390.00, !! No it won't ruin my credit, I dont have any rating, I don't exist , as I have no bills, and when you don't buy things you can't afford on monthly payments. You don't exist. Which is fine with me, it is called FREEDOM. And it never is really free, but has more perks, than never owning your own soul. Who knows what the last chapter of this will be.?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Speaking Of " Doctor Strangelove"...

Post by Riddick » 06-20-2022 12:25 PM

Weren't we supposed to be toe-to-toe with the Ruskies over Ukraine by now? Whispers in Washington are Joe's punking out & eyeing a political settlement

Leave it to Dems to get our hopes up for nuclear combat & not deliver...
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “News from a parallel universe”