Welcome To The Babylon Bee

Belowdecks...Serious rants, etc...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Homeschooled Kids Are Missing Out On Indispensable Learning Opportunities

Post by Riddick » 07-16-2022 10:21 PM

Studies show while homeschooled kids may excel in advanced mathematics, literature, history, Latin, debate, civics, religion, music, art, theoretical physics, and physical fitness, most fall woefully short in essential subjects like Communism and being gay. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Welcome To The Babylon Bee

Post by Doka » 07-17-2022 08:50 AM

The "Babylon Bee" is in a real scramble to be Weirder than what is really going on :confused:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 07-17-2022 11:05 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-18-2022 01:48 AM

Wow! That's to the point of being too Woke in class!

MK II ∆=®™

Riddick
Pirate

Kamala Harris Speechwriter Leaves Administration To Write For Sesame Street

Post by Riddick » 07-24-2022 04:53 PM

"We've had our eye on Kamala's speech writer for some time," said a Sesame Street spokesperson. "The way she effortlessly puts together a speech obviously intended for children, using small, simple words and overused repetition — we knew we had our new Elmo writer. Frankly, we didn't even know it was possible to make our puppets say 'work together' that many times in one paragraph." FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-24-2022 08:22 PM

Who'd 'ah thought two simple minds would've won it all in 2020?

"Not I", said the little red hen!

MK II ∆=®™

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-19-2022 07:05 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-20-2022 12:33 AM

What a cool find, t"ha, ha"nks, Riddick! I liked their new take on a great classic rock hit.😂

California's newest exit "stage right" migration reports read that Mexico, Washington, Idaho and Montana are their new main choices.

Doka's Oregon must be too alike the longest state on the Left Coast!😒

MK II ∆=®™

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-20-2022 08:03 AM

MK 11 QUOTE:

Doka's Oregon must be too alike the longest state on the Left Coast!😒
Ya got that right , MK 11 ! :D

Although , we are going to be electing a new Gov, one actually a promising young Conservitive woman, the other 2 being died in the wool Nazies. Old guv Katty Brown has been busy putting the "Fix" in. Even if our Conser itive would, like Trump, would be walking into a mine field. She would have walk in and fire every body right down to the janitor and below! I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a "New Age of miracles"!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-21-2022 11:33 PM

I'm with you Doka on the New Age suggestion. But whatever comes for our collective betterment in 2022 and 2024. The too plentiful Woke wonder butts will be against every miracle!😜

MK II ∆=®™

Riddick
Pirate

Journalists Warn Of Frightening Trend Where Rules Apply To Them

Post by Riddick » 12-19-2022 03:42 PM

While journalists have repeatedly expressed concern over loss of recognition as a source of truth, having to now suffer the consequences of their own actions has confirmed their deepest fears.

"This is exactly like the Kristallnaacht, the opening salvo of the Holocaust," cried Taylor Lorenz, grabbing a third box of tissues. "The government, led by Elon Musk, has handed me a one-week Twitter suspension merely for stalking people like prey. He might as well be firing up the gas chambers."

FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-31-2023 10:45 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Going With Jordan Love Couldn't Have Worked Out Better For The Packers

Post by Riddick » 09-12-2023 11:14 PM

Experts Believe Aaron Rodgers Ankle Injury A Result Of Being Unvaccinated

4 plays and now he's out for the season. And he still gets the 75 million! Nice payday for him. Lousy deal for the Jets. Better them than the Pack tho!

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-14-2023 06:12 AM

COVID Ankle! They're serious!

Right here they make a new claim that it's not a virus but a parasite!

Google: Died Suddenly that contains several CAUTION warnings to viewers!

His ankle injury was do to with being unvaxed? I'm surprised climate change was not their reason!😂

The NFL & AFL will never see our great quarterbacks flying 2 red nylon velcro affixed straps to grab.

I played flag football at Vincennes U as a tight end. I'd catch one "zeroed in" pass after the other and then a fast fella would make the touchdowns!😂

We never lost a game because the majority of our players were on a scholarship for the VU track team!🏈 🏆 🐎 🌠 :QB-)

I lived in a two story home with 7 of them nicknamed the "Track House". I was there studying forestry.

MK II 🙏 ∆=⚾ 💪

Riddick
Pirate

Are You An Evil MAGA Fascist?

Post by Riddick » 01-06-2024 05:37 PM

Here are some early warning signs to look out for that will help you nip any potential extremism in the bud.

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “The Murky Bilge”