Guy Obessed With Finland

George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

jimmyjimmers
Pirate

Guy Obessed With Finland

Post by jimmyjimmers » 06-20-2016 08:37 AM

He calls in just about every show. He's an older guy and he always wants to connect the Finnish people/Finnish language with ancient mysteries. In his most recent call he suggested connections between the ancient Egyptians and the Finns and the guest agreed with him. Does anyone know who this guy is or does he come on here? Thanks.

voguy
Pirate

Re: Guy Obessed With Finland

Post by voguy » 06-20-2016 12:22 PM

I've not heard him, but I have had to turn off the radio numerous times because of some of the morons who call in and George allows they way too much time to blabber.

Personally, I wish the show would screen their callers better. If they don't have good callers, then stay with the guest.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

jimmyjimmers
Pirate

Post by jimmyjimmers » 06-20-2016 06:51 PM

voguy wrote:I've not heard him, but I have had to turn off the radio numerous times because of some of the morons who call in and George allows they way too much time to blabber.

Personally, I wish the show would screen their callers better. If they don't have good callers, then stay with the guest.
Hells bells Jim! If they had good call screeners I'd never get on the show!

Riddick
Pirate

Finland Has It All

Post by Riddick » 06-20-2016 11:07 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 12-03-2016 02:35 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 11-11-2017 02:44 AM

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”