At the X-Conference

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Swerdloc
Pirate

At the X-Conference

Post by Swerdloc » 04-16-2009 05:00 PM

I am now at the X-Conference in Gaithersburg, Maryland, or at least I've checked into the hotel. Registration is supposed to commence at 7 pm, and the conference sessions begin tomorrow morning. I have not seen any of the speakers yet, but I will go wandering around soon.

Unfortunately I do not have a camera, but I may go over to the local CVS drugstore and pick up a cheapie.

I'll try to post more as time allows.
Anchors Aweigh

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 04-16-2009 05:07 PM

Swerdloc, if you get the feeling that somebody is watching you, you will be absolutely correct. A thousand people are watching you! You are our eyes and ears at the X-Conference! In fact, you are merely the excuse for all of us to be there through you! :D :D :D

I hope that your fingers fall off from all of the posting that you do from the X-Conference, Swerdloc. We are all drooling from the mouth in anticipation of all the news that you will tell us... :D :D :D
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 04-16-2009 05:22 PM

Swerdloc, lucky you, I am sure it will be worth every minute you spend there, who are speakers that you are most interested in and hope to see and hear?

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 04-16-2009 05:41 PM

Excellent, Bill! Will tack this post to the top and bring it front and center here on the forum.

:cool:

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 04-16-2009 06:13 PM

Shirleypal wrote: Swerdloc, lucky you, I am sure it will be worth every minute you spend there, who are speakers that you are most interested in and hope to see and hear?

There are a bunch, but I'm really looking forward to seeing Edgar Mitchell, Graham Hancock, and Colin Andrews. And Paola Harris, who is on Dreamland this week. I think William Henry is supposed to be here as an exhibitor (i.e., selling his wares) but not a speaker.
Anchors Aweigh

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 04-16-2009 07:04 PM

Excellent choices Swerdloc, especially Graham Hancock, lucky you.

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 04-16-2009 07:20 PM

I have obtained a cheapo camera from CVS, and coffee from Starbucks, and walking back through the parking lot I passed Nick Pope. He didn't say anything, but the attractive young lady he was with smiled and said, "Hi!"

Just now in the lobby I saw Paola Harris pass through, and met a couple of guys who remarked on my Martin guitar cap. We chatted for quite a while about guitar picking, guitar pickers, and guitars. Not so bad, so far.
Anchors Aweigh

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 04-16-2009 07:25 PM

Hey, Swerdloc, remember your place in the great scheme of things! You are not some subservient witless prole lunging at the dirty crumbs that fall from the heavily laden table of your bettahs! You are the ambassador to the X-Conference from The Fantastic Forum.

Remember your place, Swerdloc! You need air refreshener in your hotel bathroom just as little as Nick Pope or anybody else there does!

Remember your place, Swerdloc!

:D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by joequinn on 04-16-2009 07:33 PM, edited 1 time in total.
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 04-16-2009 07:27 PM

Swerdloc just a reminder, this is the X-Conference not a guitar fest.:D

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 04-16-2009 07:29 PM

joequinn wrote: You are the ambassador to the X-Conference from The Fantastic Forum.

And a great one at that.

I am looking forward to your reports, Swerdloc. :)
racehorse

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 04-17-2009 08:23 AM

Scheduled for today: Richard Dolan, Colin Andrews, Alfred Webre, Roger Leir. More later.
Anchors Aweigh

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 04-17-2009 05:27 PM

So far today I have sat through terrific presentations by:

Richard Dolan, who has just completed Volume 2 of UFOs and the National Security State, covering the years 1973-91, which should be out in a couple of months. (I plan to get it.) He has a great deal of exhaustively researched information on the role of the non-governmental rulers of the modern world, and their interaction with and attempts to manage the UFO phenomenon. For one things, he said that the Bilderbergers "made" the Presidents Ford through Bush I (at least), and almost casually suggested that they tried to kill Reagan. Hmm.

Colin Andrews, who gave a great and heartfelt lecture on both the UK government's role regarding the crop circle phenemenon--in which he had to refute a lot of the quasi-official things written by Nick Pope, who was in the audience and whom he said he continues to regard as a friend--and what he called "conscious" circles. Crop circles have emerged just because someone (among the researchers) mentioned the sort of formation they would like to see in conversation; and even Doug and Dave admitted they they didn't know exactly what drove them to make circles. This leads one to the notion that the crop circles are all consciously designed--no matter whether human actors are making them, or someone else is.

Alfred Webre, who looked at the coming of 2012 and our galactic alignment (which we are actually already in) through the lens of exopolitics. He is one who seems hopeful about what 2012 and the years following may bring, no matter how dire the events that may transpire then and after. One interesting thing he suggested was that money may come to be seen as a public utility like water and gas, and not a privately held commodity--held that is, he said, by the Rothschilds, who control the banks that make up the Federal Reserve.

Dr. Roger Leir, who presented a new case for the first time, in which the RF-emitting thingie that came out of a guy's toe came apart during the operation, but within two days, the fragments being stored in a vial of the man's blood serum were trying to reassemble themselves. The material was also analyzed and found to be made of meteoric iron, containing trace elements that are exceeedingly rare on earth (including U238 but no other uranium isotopes) and may even be unlikely to come from this solar system.

That's it for now. I'm taking a few minutes to decompress from information overload and get ready for the cocktail party this evening.
Anchors Aweigh

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 04-17-2009 08:37 PM

Back from the cocktail party, where they served up Chinese stir-fry, sort of, and had options for those of us who preferred tofu to beef, but had no Irish whiskey. There is an interesting mix of people, and I'm not really sure how to characterize them--or if one should, or can. Except that they all seem quite nice; it's a welcoming atmosphere. Where one can sort of relax, knowing that everyone around you doesn't think you're a nutjob for taking these matters seriously.

I'd like to get the chance to talk to Graham Hancock and Richard Dolan, at least, before this is over. I may not be able to supply pictures because the designated opportunity for a group speakers shot was orchestrated at the cocktail party, when I had left my cheapie camera in my room. There's always tomorrow and Sunday.
Anchors Aweigh

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 04-17-2009 08:48 PM

Swerdloc wrote: it's a welcoming atmosphere. Where one can sort of relax, knowing that everyone around you doesn't think you're a nutjob for taking these matters seriously.

The real "nutjobs" are those who don't. ;)

Thanks for the reports, Swerdloc. :)

I am glad that you are enjoying the conference.
racehorse

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 04-18-2009 12:32 PM

There is an interesting mix of people, and I'm not really sure how to characterize them--or if one should, or can.

I can relate this statement Swerdloc, when I used to attend conferences a long time ago I think I used to walk around with my mouth open, sadly there are nut cases that attend along with very serious folks like you and I.

Return to “UFO”