The Flouride Deception

Health, bio-technology

Moderator: Super Moderators

Shirleypal
Pirate

The Flouride Deception

Post by Shirleypal » 01-17-2007 07:48 PM

Our water supply should be off limits to anything "unnatural." It should be safe-guarded at any cost. So why are we allowing this contamination - by toxic minerals that cause serious health concerns, including obesity - to continue? Where are our leaders? Stupid questions, huh? We should assume - for our own protection - that the continual poisoning of our water, our food, and our air is part of an agenda to destroy humanity. Let's take a step back and look at the larger program. There is an invisible invader in its presence but humanity continues to ignore the clues.

"Fluoride is a poison, yet we add it to our water and toothpaste and even call it a supplement, although it has no nutritional value. Its medicinal value - the prevention of tooth decay - is the official explanation for adding the toxic mineral to the water supply. But that value is far outweighed by its toxic side effects."

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/20 ... _gland.htm

"Journalist Christopher Bryson claims in his new book 'The Fluoride Deception' that the post-war campaign to fluoridate drinking water was less a public health innovation than a public relations ploy sponsored by industrial users of fluoride - including the government's nuclear weapons program"

http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl? ... 17/1437211

"Could it be that the obesity epidemic that is plaguing the US, the UK and other countries is linked to fluoride in drinking water?"

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/20 ... rouble.htm
Last edited by Shirleypal on 01-17-2007 07:56 PM, edited 1 time in total.

majda
Pirate

Re: The Flouride Deception

Post by majda » 01-17-2007 09:48 PM

Shirleypal wrote: Our water supply should be off limits to anything "unnatural." It should be safe-guarded at any cost.

Yes it damn sure should be off limits Shirley!!! Our air should be off limits also, and I get just as upset with chemtrail spraying as I do with flouride, etc. in the water!!! :mad:
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Shirleypal
Pirate

Re: Re: The Flouride Deception

Post by Shirleypal » 01-17-2007 10:00 PM

majda wrote: Yes it damn sure should be off limits Shirley!!! Our air should be off limits also, and I get just as upset with chemtrail spraying as I do with flouride, etc. in the water!!! :mad:

I buy my water and have for years, I was raised in a small town but haven't lived there for a whole lot of years, but grew up with well water from a natural spring.........my Dad still uses that same water today.
Oh and I don't use toothpaste with floride in it either.
Last edited by Shirleypal on 01-17-2007 10:03 PM, edited 1 time in total.

majda
Pirate

Re: Re: Re: The Flouride Deception

Post by majda » 01-17-2007 11:32 PM

Shirleypal wrote: I buy my water and have for years, I was raised in a small town but haven't lived there for a whole lot of years, but grew up with well water from a natural spring.........my Dad still uses that same water today.
Oh and I don't use toothpaste with floride in it either.

Actually I'm on a great well Shirley, and have been for many years. It's the spraying of MY air with God knows what that makes me reeealy angry these days!
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 07-26-2012 11:12 AM

http://ehp03.niehs.nih.gov/article/fetc ... hp.1104912
Objective: We performed a systematic review and meta-analysis of published studies to investigate the effects of increased fluoride exposure and delayed neurobehavioral development.

Methods: We searched the MEDLINE, EMBASE, Water Resources Abstracts, and TOXNET databases through 2011 for eligible studies. We also searched the China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI) database, as many studies on fluoride neurotoxicity have been published in Chinese journals only. In total, we identified 27 eligible epidemiological studies with high and reference exposures, endpoints of IQ scores or related cognitive function measures with means and variances for the two exposure groups. We estimated the standardized mean difference (SMD) between exposed and reference groups across all studies using random effects models. We conducted sensitivity analyses restricted to studies using the same outcome assessment and having drinking water fluoride as the only exposure. Cochran test for heterogeneity between studies, Begg’s funnel plot and Egger test to assess publication bias were performed. Meta-regressions to explore sources of variation in mean differences among the studies were conducted.

Results: The standardized weighted mean difference in IQ score between exposed and reference populations was -0.45 (95% CI -0.56 to -0.35) using a random-effects model. Thus, children in high fluoride areas had significantly lower IQ scores than those who lived in low fluoride areas. Subgroup and sensitivity analyses also indicated inverse associations, although the substantial heterogeneity did not appear to decrease.

Conclusions: The results support the possibility of an adverse effect of high fluoride exposure on children’s neurodevelopment. Future research should include detailed individual-level information on prenatal exposure, neurobehavioral performance, and covariates for adjustment.
I'm shocked.
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 07-26-2012 11:17 AM

Nice. I have The Fluoride Deception sitting on my bedside table waiting for me to finish off the other stacks of books on top of it :)

I distill my drinking and cooking water.

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 07-26-2012 02:14 PM

I distill my drinking and cooking water.
That gets the flouride out right??

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 07-26-2012 02:15 PM

Dude111 wrote: That gets the flouride out right??
It gets everything out. You are left with pure H2O, no minerals, no nothing. It is what labs use so they don't have chemicals polluting their experiments.

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 07-28-2012 11:18 AM

For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 02-01-2013 06:07 PM

-----+++Click image above for full-size+++-----

Dental Fluorosis - Dental fluorosis is a developmental disturbance of dental enamel caused by excessive exposure to high concentrations of fluoride during tooth development. The risk of fluoride overexposure occurs between the ages of 3 months and 8 years. In its mild forms (which are its most common), fluorosis often appears as unnoticeable, tiny white streaks or specks in the enamel of the tooth. In its most severe form, tooth appearance is marred by discoloration or brown markings. The enamel may be pitted, rough and hard to clean. [1] The spots and stains left by fluorosis are permanent and may darken over time.
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 02-02-2013 03:15 AM

Fan wrote: It gets everything out. You are left with pure H2O, no minerals, no nothing. It is what labs use so they don't have chemicals polluting their experiments.
Ah thats not good then.. THE MINERALS ARE GOOD!

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-02-2013 11:16 AM

Drinking distilled water may also not be good for you if you have any renal issues, or health issues such as pulmonary hypertension.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 02-02-2013 12:38 PM

Fan wrote: It gets everything out. You are left with pure H2O, no minerals, no nothing. It is what labs use so they don't have chemicals polluting their experiments.
Dude111 wrote: Ah thats not good then.. THE MINERALS ARE GOOD!
kbot wrote: Drinking distilled water may also not be good for you if you have any renal issues, or health issues such as pulmonary hypertension.

I've tried to drink distilled water before, but it tastes like caca. ::p
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 02-04-2013 09:55 AM

Distilled water tastes fine, it tastes like actual water (ie is tasteless and odorless) as opposed to the crap that comes from your faucets, you are just used to that crap. It is like eating healthy food after living on mcdonalds all your life.

The safety of distilled water was something I had heard, but after looking into it I find no credible evidence there is any problem with it, since in fact you are drinking H20, not some strange concoction.

The "minerals" in water are taken in via food and other liquids, I do not think this is any sort of problem at all. The minerals are NOT GOOD when mixed with chlorine, fluoride, antidepressants and god knows what else in your tap water (or bottled water for that matter). As I said, it is almost impossible not to get these minerals from other sources.

In fact I think a lot of the FUD out there about distilled water was spread by the fluoridation creeps.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: The Fluoride Deception renewed today July 16,2016!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-16-2016 11:51 PM

Thank you Shirleypal! :wink:

Fan writes: "In fact I think a lot of the FUD out there about distilled water was spread by the fluoridation creeps."

:shock: :twisted:

Paul Connett's son Michael Connett speaks on why "free" fluoride in our tap water is not necessary. :oops: He does promote the topical application. He says America needs the European approach to the proper use of fluoride. :wink:

If you are a Twitter member please Tweet out this video that we received in our Fluoride Action.net e-mail today. In the past 15 years hundreds of US communities have stopped fluoridation! :D

Here's 2 questions for you as this renewed thread started by our beloved Shirleypal heads off into the dreaded "Dark Pages". Is your water fluoridated? In closing, what do you think about that action taken long ago by your city leaders or small town councils? :messedup:

Paul Connett has been a great guest with Art Bell and George Noory on Coast to Coast AM. :hourglass

:drink: Drink it up in your orange juice, grape juice, Pepsi, Coke, Mtn. Dew, milk, and on and on......... :realmad:

Listen to the 50 year cancer researcher while you surf Linnea's Fantastic Forum and the shark filled Internet....... :idea:

https://twitter.com/LowkeySavage801/sta ... 16672?s=19

In closing, you could be heavily inspired to play his 02:02 video at your next public utilities meeting!🤔 😮

MK II :miked:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 11-22-2022 08:41 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Health”