"Hemp"

National movement to repeal bans on hemp industry. Information, products, grassroots support

Moderator: Super Moderators

slacker
Pirate

"Hemp"

Post by slacker » 03-23-2005 12:04 PM

Just a thought.

I don't care much about hemp rope and/or clothing.

I care about medical marijuana a little.

I think, however, that marijuana activists would be much more effective if they argued for what they want... to smoke the plant.

Come on, almost none of you out there wearing hemp pants do so because they're durable. You want to send a message, smoking pot is ok.

You know what? It is!

That said, you'll never make a reasonable point if you hid behind some more politically correct cause.

If you want to smoke pot, argue that you want to smoke pot. Let them come to you with reasons that you shouldn't be able to, then counter those reasons.

It isn't hard, and your argument will be much more salient. Also, you'll be arguing for what you really want, which is to smoke pot.

Supposedly Marlboro is already ready with a campaign for Marlboro Greens. The familiar Reds, with a slightly different flavor!

I agrue all of this, and haven't smoked pot in years... but I saw the "Hemp" forum, and had to say something.

Iris
Pirate

Post by Iris » 03-23-2005 08:12 PM

Both issues are valid.
We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. B. Franklin

palosheights
Pirate

Post by palosheights » 03-24-2005 03:32 PM

smoke 'em if you've got them and it seems alot of people here do have them.

is it not true that dubya and clinton were big time users.

andy

Return to “Hemp Industry”