Stanford Medical Professor: ‘Aliens 100% Live Among Us’

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Stanford Medical Professor: ‘Aliens 100% Live Among Us’

Post by Doka » 05-31-2023 02:19 AM

Dr. Garry Nolan, a professor at Stanford University’s medical school who worked with the CIA to analyze U.S. personnel who developed medical issues after alleged contact with UFOs, has stated that extraterrestrial life not only exists, but walks among usgoes you

Dr. Nolan made his comments on a panel at the recent Salt iConnections conference in Manhattan, New York, which featured panels on a variety of topics including geopolitics, economics, and finance..

Moderator Alex Klokus asked Nolan if he believes extraterrestrial life has visited Earth, and the prof replied, “I think you can go a step further — it hasn’t just visited, it’s been here a long time, and it’s still here.”

“You know, people talk about the ‘Wow! signal’ looking for extraterrestrial intelligence. The ‘Wow! signal’ is that people see it on an almost regular basis, that’s the communication that’s already here,” Nolan said.
Full Article/,comments

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2023/05/ ... -among-us/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Stanford Medical Professor: ‘Aliens 100% Live Among Us’

Post by Doka » 05-31-2023 09:08 AM

There ts no doubt in MY mind that this a true statement. Modern. Humans of today here on Earth contain molecules of Alien species we call them Ancestors. Like the Vikings who came and went in the ancient time frame. This is but one of the many Alien species that left some not so fine and maybe some strengths safely hidden in our DNA. We do not posses any" junk" DNA, We certainly don't know yet what "Gems" we have yet to tap into.But, it appears that we are capable to tap into the insane and brutal parts at
the moment.

Not long ago we where bombarded with with people who had been" Visited" by something Alien,their stories where everywhere! Today I am hard pressed to find,something recent. It seems to have just stopped. I was told by my Mentor that a huge amount of "Alien/Human Hybrids" would be sent here to assist us..This has been the 1st time, that I have had reason to doubt my "Mentor" as in ," OK, Where in the hell are they!.? And yet, in The dark of night I know they are here, in those moments I can back off and see the bigger picture, that those of us still in our semi right mind are being toughened up and honed like fine Steele into more intelligent,stronger Humans. Our baby stage is being done away with , We will find our way. LEARNING Patience is a virtue or a curse on some days it is both. Patience. I suggest you Never pray for it, but allow it to come, for eventually it can turn into Wisdom and Tolerance. Something all Humans can use! To NOT go crazy, A forced sanity. NONE OF US willingly want to be turned into a "Turnip of the "Woke" they have totally scrapped the Freewill that we can use to make better decisions for ourselves, the only one we can make decisions for.

So yah, the Aliens are still here, teaching to those that are still "Teachable"
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-02-2023 01:35 AM

What old news this is Doka. But you'll never hear that except on alternate news. Coast to Coast AM seldom, if at any time I've heard told, talk about the true, outer space origins of language!😎

How old was the idea passed down to make a guitar 🎸 and all the varied musical instruments on Earth? We've received a plethora of gifts from "Them"!👽

Wow! Your new post was chilling in response to post #1!🙏

"that’s the communication that’s already here,”

Well now, somebody finally noted this ancient wonderment of total mankind recounting our varied languages and cultures that more than likely originated out there!🙏

"Keep Talking" by Pink Floyd says it all! Pick out the crop formations you'd tend to believe took from dusk to dawn to communicate to mankind some more rope and board tromped trivial crop circle history.

MK II 🙏 FDNY 343 🍎 😟 🔴 🌇 🆘
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 06-03-2023 06:36 AM, edited 2 times in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-02-2023 09:38 AM

MK 11

If we didn't have "Baby Sitters" this would already be a non-human populated Planet. Who or what do you think destroyed a planet and seriously damaged Mars atmosphere? YES, indeed, very "Old News .
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 06-02-2023 11:27 AM

Doka wrote: 05-31-2023 09:08 AM in The dark of night I know they are here, in those moments I can back off and see the bigger picture, that those of us still in our semi right mind are being toughened up and honed like fine Steele into more intelligent,stronger Humans. Our baby stage is being done away with , We will find our way. LEARNING Patience is a virtue or a curse on some days it is both. Patience. I suggest you Never pray for it, but allow it to come, for eventually it can turn into Wisdom and Tolerance. Something all Humans can use! To NOT go crazy, A forced sanity. NONE OF US willingly want to be turned into a "Turnip of the "Woke" they have totally scrapped the Freewill that we can use to make better decisions for ourselves, the only one we can make decisions for.

So yah, the Aliens are still here, teaching to those that are still "Teachable"
We're only in day 2 - I'd like to wait patiently for Pride Month to be over, but it seems like "this too shall pass" as easily as an epic case of bowel impaction: Four weeks more "toughening up" may have me by the end sh!tting out ball bearings!

To accept alternative lifestyles is insufficient; we of semi right mind must not only approve, but also actively involve ourselves in promotion of such without limit or risk cancellation. And that's the bottom line, 'cuz Woke Turnips say so

Do teachable moments involve pushing one's patience & "tolerance" to the brink?
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-02-2023 02:06 PM

Do teachable moments involve pushing one's patience & "tolerance" to the brink?
Especially those times! YOU, get in touch with your "Inner Viking" = More work to do on ourselves!( Oh Drat!)
KARMA RULES

Return to “UFO”