I Was A 55 Year Safe Trucker Who Thankfully Never Crashed Into A Brinks Armored Truck! But I once thought about it @ 16!

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

I Was A 55 Year Safe Trucker Who Thankfully Never Crashed Into A Brinks Armored Truck! But I once thought about it @ 16!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-14-2023 07:46 PM

This true account of my younger times has been long hidden inside my top post under "Environment In Crisis". Of all places!😣

My first real life paranormal experience at age 16 took place just 1.5 miles North of Petersburg, Indiana!
:shock:

Yep! This is still a born ready, fantastic place for this report! :wink:

Indiana highway SR 57 was one of way too many killer highways state wide. After a light breakfast break in Paragon. Dad said, "You drive so I can get some sleep."😴

Our now empty 1965 Emeryville IH semi and it's bull wagon had just delivered a load of cattle to the huge Indianapolis Stockyards. So at that young age I headed south on IN SR 67 toward IN SR 57 many miles southwest.

I began thinking about our experienced driver Carl's loaded Ford semi cattle rig crashing into a new over the center line Cadillac on the White River bridge! :( All four occupants died in the new car just purchased by the newly retired editor of the Evansville Courier and Press. :cry:

That terrible, front page with pic accident was going through my mind as I drove the big rig in that direction. Then this thought came to mind, repeatedly. If I'm in a vehicular crash I want it to be with a Brinks armored truck! :confused:

Drivers going south had to deal with an angled left turn to get on that ole killer highway's killer bridge. The whole bridge deck was not visible!! :roll:

I was very apprehensive about High Noon entering that left turn braking down the 65 foot tractor trailer! I made the turn not meeting a soul!

But then low and behold just entering the far side was a Brinks armored truck! We met in the middle to my full on astonishment going safely toward our different destinations! :shock: :D

In closing Dad's stranded load of cattle stood patiently in place for hours over the White River. :oops:

MK II πŸ™ FDNY 343 🍎 πŸ˜₯

Riddick
Pirate

Re: I Was A 55 Year Safe Trucker Who Thankfully Never Crashed Into A Brinks Armored Truck! But I once thought about it @

Post by Riddick » 03-15-2023 03:00 AM

That's some story y'got there eh? - Kinda gives a new meaning to being "on the brink" with an eerily psychic precognition that thankfully didn't turn out to be a disaster - 'Be careful what you wish for' is clearly a caution that has more than some merit!

So did your dad teach you to drive a semi or did you attend a trucker training school? Industrious on the road skill like that is uncommon at an age where no small number of teens think mostly of fun times ahead goofing off after classes cruising in cars with their friends whereas you wasted no time following in your father's tread marks -

It's even less common today at any age, isn't it? We need truckers more than ever, yet the priority is to push kids into college only to come out with impractical career expectations, limited job prospects & debt up to their eyeballs - How sad is THAT?

These days 55 years in one career is virtually unheard of, when for all too many going from job to job & getting nowhere fast is more than not the norm - That said, hauling cash or cattle's not for everyone, but truck driving's a profession for sure in demand.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: I Was A 55 Year Safe Trucker Who Thankfully Never Crashed Into A Brinks Armored Truck! But I once thought about it @

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-15-2023 01:05 PM

What's that old saying? "Riddick, you are too kind." :mrgreen:

Oh caution, yes "plenty of merit"!

Great "tread marks" followed times two they were!πŸ˜‰

Gotta go pay two utility bills.......back later gator! :D

Training school: My family truck'n from 1924 on to my hatching in 1948 closes this'a way "I was born ready!"😎

Thanks to retiring to farming my retired trucker Granddad and Dad with my riding along starting around age 5. I was just a watcher until 16.

During all the watching and listening to both chat up safety first, plus plentiful, warning tips, and trips from 100+ miles to a 1,000 miles in all that probably totalled 50K +!😎

That was the easy part and at age 16 adding 55 years of more safe trips was a lot tougher!😎

I'm much obliged for your nice, fast reply! In closing, after my naming that correct vehicle becoming my prophetic bridge meeting. The paranormal world has been nudging me along ever since!😎

Then there were family prayers and fast actions by my Guardian Angel too numerous to mention. 🍿🍿

MK II πŸ™ FDNY 343 🍎 πŸ˜ͺ

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 04-17-2023 12:55 PM

Bump

Return to β€œParanormal”