Black Panther Communist, Angela Davis gets an un-welcome SHOCK

The Brig, for everything else. Pirates-at-large. Free booze.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Black Panther Communist, Angela Davis gets an un-welcome SHOCK

Post by Doka » 02-24-2023 11:41 PM

What are the odds...there was only 101 passingers on the ship!

Black Panther, Communist, Angela Davis, who teaches that US was built by racist colonizers.
Faces call to pay Repartations after genealogy show, reveals her white Puritan ancestor Arrived in America on the Mayflower.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/ ... -Rise.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/ ... mwv_rm=rta
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Black Panther Communist, Angela Davis gets an un-welcome SHOCK

Post by Doka » 02-25-2023 12:22 AM

I was watching "Finding Your Roots" that aired Tues the 21st of Feb. There was also a person of color along with Angela, He was something high up in the Clinton and Obamie administation. He also got the bad news he had a white grandfather(many "Greats" that was a slave owner who left his white family for slave lady , they had 10 kids and when he died, he left her property. This fact seemed to piss off, the government official. He got kind of pissy acting

It is quite rare to see someones Karma meet up with them,, that night I watched 2 hit the bug light. Will it change either one of them? Personally, I don't see An "Amazing Grace" moment for either one.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Genetic Justice?

Post by Riddick » 02-25-2023 07:32 AM

Doka wrote: 02-25-2023 12:22 AM It is quite rare to see someones Karma meet up with them,, that night I watched 2 hit the bug light. Will it change either one of them? Personally, I don't see An "Amazing Grace" moment for either one.
As denial is the default setting of Woke minds, I would expect they will either do their utmost to ignore or downplay the inconvenient reality OR say DNA tests don't mean squat. Following science always takes a back seat to following dogma

A Milwaukee radio talker had to laugh about the fix this puts Angela in - As this JWR article points out, "questions of who would collect and who would pay reparations quickly become self-entangling… Who, exactly, would make all of these excruciating and potentially explosive decisions rooted as much in genetics as justice?"

The answer is ultimately, Woke government (such as Biden decreed be the default normal for agencies on a federal level) would do the unentangling - & shelling out. From the article:
Finally, assume that $5 million turned out to be a fair and equitable reparations payout. What if San Francisco's model were applied nationwide?

To give $5 million to each of America's 42 million black citizens would cost $210 trillion. This equals 667% of the $31.5 trillion U.S. national debt. These $210 trillion could fund the Pentagon's $740 billion FY 2022 budget until the year 2307 --- 284 years hence.

If you think egg prices are high now, just wait until Joe Biden hears about San Francisco's big idea.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “The Brig”