All your news. None of the bias. FYI

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

All your news. None of the bias. FYI

Post by Doka » 02-12-2023 10:13 AM

I ran across this news site, I'm giving it a try. At 1st it felt somewhat "naked", since the days of "Walter Cronkrite" or before the News media has decided to explain to you, what you saw, read, or listened to you, this is not with- out bias it just can 't help but be so. The Who, What, Where and sometimes Why of the old days, went out the window, because you are too stupid to figure it out your self. Why, it has become so easy to be swayed the news it's self has become just a by-product, The Who is telling you, has become the god of your reasoning, mind. You just need to ask questions, that is considered Rude.

If it litters my in box a hundred times a day , it's history!

1440 Best unbiased news sourcd

https://join1440.com/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Re: All your news. None of the bias. FYI

Post by Riddick » 02-12-2023 05:11 PM

I came by that site some time ago & thot it was pretty good; I signed up, but IIRC it got to be too much so I unsubbed (If you're not inundated with emails lemme know). I followed the site's Daily Briefing for awhile after that, tho eventually it fell off my regular reading list much as Epoch Times did. There's just not enuff time in a day.

Any case, you reminded me it's out there & as Sunday's my day for catching up on news sites I don't keep up with otherwise the timing was great. Thanks for posting!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Did You See The Story About Cockroach Milk?

Post by Riddick » 02-12-2023 08:31 PM

I don't have to try it to know I'm vermin dairy intolerant.

https://news.join1440.com/t/j-l-ezjlyd-dykuidakj-dy/

Doka
Pirate

Re: All your news. None of the bias. FYI

Post by Doka » 02-14-2023 01:10 AM

Cargo trains are being de-railed , Handy dandy avian flue shutting down more egg producers Hitlery is calling for a ban on cash.Putin has had it he is going full offensive. China Joe must be delighted. In my opinion , Brussels should be done away with 1st. I can't what I will or won't do.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

All The News That's Fit To Print No More?

Post by Riddick » 02-19-2023 04:46 PM

So after adding 1440 to my list, I'm doing my usual Sunday news roundup reading (online instead of dead tree), & notice something interesting about their Daily Briefing page - instead of banners & such it's laid out in a way ads just kind of sneak up on a reader -

It's tougher to just ignore 'em that way. VERY cleaver! I'm not sayin' I'm necessarily clicking on 'em, but so much they read like news & folks like what they see there's prolly a better chance folks will. Unlike newspapers where you can just skip over stuff & lay ad sections aside quite easily

I think for the most print dailies may well be extinct by the end of the decade.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “News from a parallel universe”