Election Fraud 2.0! O.K., So What Are You Gonna Do About It?

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Election Fraud 2.0! O.K., So What Are You Gonna Do About It?

Post by Doka » 11-20-2022 12:25 PM

Ballot Harvesting(casually bringing in boxes of ballots for counting a day or 2 AFTER THE POLLS ARE CLOSED.!
Has become the most normal FRAUD!

:shock:

Guest post by Jay Valentine reprinted with permission from American Thinker.

“All right, they’re on our left, they’re on our right, they’re in front of us, they’re behind us…they can’t get away this time.”

–Chesty Puller, United States Marines

Only in politics could 2022 players be surprised by the “innovation” of a mail-in ballot-led strategy exactly the same as was used in 2020.

If more than 20 million people watched Dinesh D’Souza’s documentary, 2,000 Mules, why didn’t candidates prepare for phantom voters?

Political people are really stupid.

In 2020, Democrats set up corner mail-in ballot drop boxes, harvested thousands of floating ballots, and live, on video tape, dropped them off at ballot-gathering stations.

In 2022, only the Republican Party, truly The Stupid Party, could be caught flat-footed with its opponents doing exactly the same thing, exactly the same way, at full scale, on video, again.

It is exasperating to listen to the moaning in Arizona where the Maricopa County election fraud factory did precisely the same thing in 2022 as it did in 2020 – stealing an election from a group of promising candidates. They even had their candidate skip debates the way Joe Biden did, hiding in her basement!

Let’s ask the question nobody is asking: Why were candidates spending millions on ads and organizations while ignoring the work of cleaning up the voter rolls?

The Democrat, leftist ballot strategy has one absolute, must have, ingredient: Floating ballots.

A floating ballot is the one that goes to 434 Prescott Street for Bill Jones. But the address is an apartment building, so it cannot be delivered because it does not indicate that Bill is Unit 34. That free-floating ballot is collected by someone – and eventually voted.

This happens in almost every state in about every multi-unit building. We saw it in many states in 2020 and 2022.

In 2022, innovative Republican candidates, a very few, mailed postcards to every voter in their congressional district. The cards that came back = NON-DELIVERABLE ADDRESS. They challenged ballots sent to these addresses, and perhaps they sent volunteers to find some of those accumulated ballots.

We know a voter integrity team in Georgia, working from their kitchens, doing similar “analysis.”

People, this isn’t hard. This isn’t expensive. This is mandatory! Find the phantoms!

Why do we not see every major political campaign have an outreach to identify phantoms and stop the ballot-harvesting? Clue: The Republican organizations are as into keeping phantoms on the voter rolls as the Democrat leftists.

Don’t believe me

Mike Lindell hired us to work with the voter integrity team in Wisconsin right after 2020 election. Sheriff David Clarke called me when I was in Tucson and asked if we would apply Fractal Programming, which is described at www.Omega4America.com, to voter rolls.

Lindell is as colorful in real life as he is selling pillows on television and he’s equally passionate.

Let me take you there.

Full Article/Comments

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... o-k-gonna/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Election Fraud 2.0! O.K., So What Are You Gonna Do About It?

Post by Doka » 11-20-2022 12:59 PM

Counting Boxes of floating Ballots, after the Polls are closed, Is illegal and Fraudulant. No wonder the Democrats win, you just keep counting ballots untill it is Made So!

My Sister is a good case in point. She has worked elections in Washington State for years. This year she was delighted to be counting up to 20,000 ballots just received a day and half after the POLLS CLOSED! She called it "Job" security. Most would call it "ILLEGAL BALLOT HARVISTING!

I did not say anything to her, so in fact, I 'm just as guilty as she is. She is just a stupid useful tool. I know better, I also know she will kill the messanger(Me) before she questions THE STATE.

Any input what I should do with my conundrum?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Votes, Ballots & The Big Picture

Post by Riddick » 11-20-2022 03:29 PM

I dunno what to tell you Doka. Your sister could know better, but 'put your mind on hold, do what you're told' tools are what keeps the Woke Dem racket going.

Anyone with an ounce of sense & integrity can see what's going on. Even as the usual suspects in the MSM rave about Maricopa County's great counting job. If you doubt the numbers you're an election denier! Never mind they don't add up.

It's good the likes of Lindell, Clarke & Co. are working to clean up voter rolls, 'cuz seems like WI's GOP assembly caucus doesn't care much about ensuring election integrity. Self-interest ahead of public interest. Let the state & nation go to hell. We keep our local seats. Ignore The Big Picture. Yeah, that's all going to end well.

Trying to amass enough votes to beat a industrial scale ballot gathering operation is futile. Now would be the time for the GOP to rally the troops & work doggedly to clean up the truly wretched state of US politics & elections. Can or will they get er' done? I'll not hold my breath or bet my life on the answer being in the affirmative
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-09-2022 04:20 PM

We have maybe 3 Republicans these Days, that I might trust/When we need an Army Hi-tec warriors!
I REPEAT, what we going to Do About It.!

MUST READ – Our Most Important Report of the Midterm: Election Fraud, It’s Voter Roll Manipulation – Not Ballot Gathering!

If you do not embrace, with both arms, that Leftists and RINOs use a multi-faceted, 40 years-in-the-making, industrial-scale voter fraud system, centering on voter roll tampering and manipulation, aided by elected officials, NGOs, protected by the mainstream press and conservative controlled opposition, you cannot be part of its remediation.

This week, we have a glaring example of the Republican money-gathering class demonstrating how clueless it is about this reality.

Our friend Ned Ryun, from a conservative organization, said Republicans need to adopt an absentee ballot-chasing strategy. In Breitbart, of course. This nonsense is the popular position promoted by most of the establishment Republican media, the GOP establishment, and even several Trump supporters: – Sean Hannity, Harmeet Dhillon, Matt Margolies, and Victoria Marshall (Federalist) to name a few.

Full Article/Comments

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... gathering/
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 12-09-2022 07:04 PM

Phantom ballots are the problem. Ensuring voter roll integrity is the solution & it can be done. The question is, will it be?

That establishment Republicans seem disinterested & disengaged does little to convince me they'll work doggedly to correct the situation.

IF it gets done it'll have to be somebody else doing it. And even then the entrenched bureaucracy will do all it can to stymie their efforts.

If it sounds like I'm not too terribly hopeful it's because I can't say I am.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Reflection Deflection

Post by Riddick » 01-07-2023 03:31 PM

“All right, they’re on our left, they’re on our right, they’re in front of us, they’re behind us…they can’t get away this time.”

–Chesty Puller, United States Marines

Only in politics could 2022 players be surprised by the “innovation” of a mail-in ballot-led strategy exactly the same as was used in 2020.

If more than 20 million people watched Dinesh D’Souza’s documentary, 2,000 Mules, why didn’t candidates prepare for phantom voters?

Political people are really stupid.

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-07-2023 05:35 PM

A little power and a win or two would certainly help the cause! And Oh, the ignorance! My squeeky clean, pious,
Lil'sis would crap her pants at even the suggestion of "Ballot Harvesting" yet that's exactly what happened in her Precinct and she helped! An Article in the local newspaper was even run about it, not a squeek from the community!
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

2024: Republicans On Course To Get Blown Out By Phantoms

Post by Riddick » 01-26-2023 11:53 AM

Trump or DeSantis? It doesn't matter. Phantom voters will decide 2024. The phantoms are not voting for either. Those working deep in swing state voter rolls can tell you with 100% certainty unless Trump or DeSantis wins with a 5%-to-18% margin in swing states, they will lose every one.

As the parties pick their 2024 candidates, assembling multi-million-dollar consultant-led electioneering teams, not a dollar is spent on cleaning election rolls. Even the GOP billionaire class has abandoned any interest in doing so. Thus, the phantoms will pick the president.

Maybe not. The overriding lesson in 2022 from the voter integrity team front was that county registrars and judges will not clean voter rolls, even given clear evidence that those 25 voters could not live in that apartment building, being framed, with the cement mixer still on the lawn.

These crusty teams are not stopping. They are doubling down. Together, Nevada, Florida, and Wisconsin teams are working to build a database to track every address — not just voters — in America. The UnDeliverable Ballot Database, run at scale with Fractal Programming, explained on our site at www.Omega4America.com, is becoming a vital resource for 2024.

We identify every address in America where a ballot can be mailed — yet cannot connect with a voter. We flag it so it can be challenged before the election. While Trump and DeSantis do their thing, which is not cleaning voter rolls, the teams in Wisconsin, Nevada, Florida, and soon a dozen other states will be there when the smoke clears. FULL STORY

Related:
The GOP’s Worst-Case Scenario

Lose once, GOP? Shame on you. Lose twice? Shame on you again. Lose three times? What the hell are you thinking? Are we moving forward to victory in 2024 or treading water in a reeking cesspool of failure? It is time to get serious.

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”