Trump's son-in-law problem

News, information, and comment about 'the media'

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-13-2022 12:18 PM

:?:

This is a rather involved MUST READ. It certainly explains some of Trumps, strange behavier, also, I always wondered about Trumps choices while in the White House, most turned into Frogs. (KILLER Frogs)He was listening to someone feeding him advise, bad advice

Very sensitive topic, as Kanye West found out. Being Branded "Antisemetic" is a sure way, NOT to have something looked at that needs more inspection.

By Frank Friday

I don't know what others would define as a Red Wave, but whatever we got Tuesday night, I'll take it. As of this writing, the GOP is set to pick up the House of Representatives, giving chairman gavels to both Reps. James Comer and Jim Jordan, along with subpoena power. It is going to be some kind of fun in the Capitol. And if the remaining votes left to count in Arizona come from whom we think they come from, the GOP may not even need the likely win coming in the Georgia run-off to take the Senate.

Individually, though, there were oddities. Early voting carried the brain-damaged John Fetterman across the finish line. And Joe Biden has been able to spin the outcome of the election to where his 2024 campaign is still viable. But a Biden nomination in 2024 might be the event that finally wrecks the Democrat party. We should all be so lucky.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, is taking a lot of heat. For not spending his $100 million in PAC money to help candidates. And for costing Senate seats by backing inferior candidates for nomination. Trump's response has been churlish at best, striking out at Ron DeSantis and even Glenn Youngkin.

Meanwhile, Gov. DeSantis played 2022 like a fiddle, redirecting the focus back onto the millions of illegal aliens pouring across the border. That, along with crime and inflation, became a dominant issue for the Republicans. DeSantis and his Florida Republicans then pulled off a tsunami of a Red Wave on Tuesday night.

Team Trump noticed, and Jared Kushner, of all people, was out early to complain. If you recall, it was Kushner who worked against the Border Wall and other Trumpian policies, to the fury of conservatives like Ann Coulter. It was Kushner who pushed out Steve Bannon and his allies in the White House and brought in so many D.C. lifers, like the generals — Kelly, McMaster, and Mattis — who hated Trump.

The full Article/Comments

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... oblem.html
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Trump's son-in-law problem

Post by Doka » 11-13-2022 01:39 PM

HOW ABOUT THAT! BANNED ON ANOTHER FORUM FOR POSTING ARTICLE. Must be on to something, with my "Red Flag" mentallity, That means "GO"! :wink:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Woke Canuck In Exile

Post by Riddick » 11-13-2022 03:30 PM

Doka wrote: 11-13-2022 01:39 PM HOW ABOUT THAT! BANNED ON ANOTHER FORUM FOR POSTING ARTICLE. Must be on to something, with my "Red Flag" mentallity, That means "GO"! :wink:
If the FF was anything like it was in its heyday you, me & MK II would be on the outside looking in and RA would be laughing her Woke ass off.

What's funny is, 'cuz the FF ain't what it was & she's sore at Fan for keeping it going she banned herself, in that she's made her "last post". We'll see how long that lasts. I though for sure she'd be trolling here after the Red Wave no-showed. Maybe this time she really means it.

If she does post again she'll have made a liar out of herself. Not to say she's not one already, but for sure I'll never stop calling her out on how it brings her credibility into question.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Media Watch”