You'd Better Be Prepared for the Perfect Transportation Storm

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

You'd Better Be Prepared for the Perfect Transportation Storm

Post by Doka » 11-02-2022 09:50 AM

A Clear and Present Danger.

We've all heard of the game "Where's Waldo?" Well, I've got a better question. As we look upon the hordes of federal parasites dedicated public servants, where's Pete? We're seeing the convergence of some dangerous circumstances — a perfect storm, if you will. But it's not a convergence of weather patterns, but problems with the transportation infrastructure. Yet Pete (Buttigieg) is nowhere to be found — at least not anywhere near the problems he's supposed to prevent.

Loaded ships are still waiting off the coast of California because there aren't enough trucks that meet the state's emission standards to unload them — and it's going to get worse in 2023, when more rules kick in. The ports are choked with cargo containers while perishables spoil and store shelves run empty. It's a government-created problem. What is the government's solution? Mandate that port employees work overtime loading the trucks that aren't there. It's government problem-solving 101.

The airline industry is plagued with cancelations and late flights. And it's not because of climate change (bad weather) or mechanical failures. It's because they don't have enough pilots. When we tried to control a virus by closing the country, pilots retired, others refused to comply with the vaccine mandate and were fired, and some unknown number took the vax and found they could no longer pass their physicals. But this time, Pete is on the case. He's told the airlines that the Department of Transportation will fine them if they don't hire more of the pilots that don't exist. That should light a fire under their executive tails.

But the deadliest transportation storm front is the approaching railroad strike. The Biden administration averted a strike in September by brokering a last-minute deal with the railroad unions. Now Joe and Pete just need all 12 of the unions to approve the deal to avoid a strike — by November 19. There's just one problem. It's an "all or none" situation, and two unions have already rejected the deal.

A Must Read Article in full,/ Comments

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... storm.html
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

The Dems' Planes, Trains & Trucks Dysfunction Junction

Post by Riddick » 11-02-2022 11:22 AM

This is what a man-made storm convergence looks like.
Yep! You know it, I know it but the rag-doll Dems don't know it - In their sawdust for brains world they tackle TRUE kitchen table issues like J6, abortion, DEI, Trans rights for toddlers & of course climate change. To do anything else is to be racist.

For any crisis they created the solution's always the same. Blame it on the GOP.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: You'd Better Be Prepared for the Perfect Transportation Storm

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-02-2022 12:38 PM

As a safe perishable goods transporter for 25 of my 55 years driving a two part, 18 wheeled big rig. The above news was so predictable and preventable from the new Woke agenda. This SNAFU easily happened while all the Dems and Rinos long red necked talking heads are buried in sand!

🚩 🏴 🚸

MK II ∆=®™ FDNY 343 🍎 😢

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-02-2022 03:22 PM

I mentioned this to my younger Sister about the diesel, her reply was that they don't use their fairly new diesel pick-up in the winter, DaDah! I wrote back asking, if she knew , what they would go with-out? IN case of a nation wide shut down? Like, no food, medicine( my brother in law has MS) even, no gas for their car, Every Thing is is trucked in by "Ta Dah!" Diesel ! running trucks! Brought to by Diesel running ships. She will probably never speak to me again. If my My Sweet Brother-In-Law is cut off from his "Post-Its" he will be so lost! Good god! I must be the only one in the family, that ever knowingly suffered from my own consequences of my own actions, never did take to blaming every body else for my stupidity. I would never have learned about consequences, and to learn about my own quirks.

I have a bad feeling that the Dems have us right where they want us.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Doka, Your OP is a huge heads up for a look! The truth about diesel fuel!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-09-2022 03:07 AM

Europe is screaming for diesel fuel and we are exporting it!🛢🛢🛢🛢🔮

This video belongs in Doka's topic under American Survival!

Here's Mark Moss to explain it in detail.

My 55 years trucking safely has me wondering how many gallons of diesel fuel I've burned. And in closing with my afterthought about what I transported. Being US Midwest farmers livestock that may have touched your lives. Because diesel fuel got it there. 🤔

MK II ∆=®™ FDNY 343 🍎 😢

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-09-2022 10:47 AM

Must be getting closer to new sources of energy :D
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-09-2022 12:48 PM

Hmm, right or not at all!

Nicola Tesla's papers stolen in a NYC hotel by the ever present Deep State. Would be one step they'll never take putting Americans and the world in the right direction!🌎 🌍 🌏

In the last two years this nations so called leaders have set the record for being collectively stupid as stupid does!!! 👀

MK II ∆=®™ FDNY 343 🍎 😢

After the projected storm's red wave shrunk low hitting the beach gently. The 2 videos stay today!
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Return to “American Survival”