Fauci, Klain, Yellen, Kendi Headline Pfizer-Funded Far-Left Conference In D.C. This Week

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Fauci, Klain, Yellen, Kendi Headline Pfizer-Funded Far-Left Conference In D.C. This Week

Post by Riddick » 09-20-2022 03:19 PM

Anti-America themes at the September 21st to 23rd Atlantic magazine festival are being sponsored by major corporations and Chinese Communist-linked entities. Topics are set to include critical race theory, diversity, Ukraine, censorship, climate change, and centralizing healthcare and pandemic response control.

The website explains that “underwritten” sessions are “not produced by the Atlantic’s Editorial Team”. In other words, they are long, paid “advertorials.” The second day’s programming includes a panel on “misinformation”, underwritten by the Boston Consulting Group, and starring TikTok’s “Misinformation Researcher” Abbie Richards, as well as Louis Jacobson from partisan “fact checker” Politifact.

The conference will also host the premiere of a new Peacock documentary entitled Shadowland, wherein political elites are interviewed in an attempt to debunk the idea of a ruling political class in the United States. They will claim that the idea of a political elite or oligarchy is anti-Semitic.

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Fauci, Klain, Yellen, Kendi Headline Pfizer-Funded Far-Left Conference In D.C. This Week

Post by Doka » 09-20-2022 05:03 PM

They are in a panic, Joe said "Pandemic Over!" Will no doubt create a new one. ALL ABOUT MONEY
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Fauci, Klain, Yellen, Kendi Headline Pfizer-Funded Far-Left Conference In D.C. This Week

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-20-2022 06:29 PM

Yes Riddick! The welcome mat will be on the porch! Boo! Hiss! :roll:

Yes Doka! 55K US citizens were diagnosed with Covid in the last several days according to ABC News yesterday.

Get a pin to count the orange dots!
https://www.usatoday.com/news/coronavirus/

💺Doesn't he know it ain't over until it's actually over? He'll walk that statement back soon!

MK II ∆=®™
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 09-22-2022 09:45 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-20-2022 10:23 PM

I had an appointment today , while I was being worked on the person casually, asked me if I was vaxed, I casually said no. After a quiet moment, they stated that they had losf so many friends and relatives in the hospital , do to improper treatment, not using meds that would help and hooked up to breathers and left on them until there was no chance that they could breath on there own. The person was upset, (well Duh?) After they where done with me. They commented that they where glad a person my age was in the know. I don't know for sure but by their demeanor they seemed to be somehow comforted, with the knowledge that they weren't alone, but maybe that was my feeling also. It was ond of those priceless moments. Our community is so small, and so many where lost. Somebody had to pay for brand new over priced, over done , hospital for the area. :realmad:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-21-2022 01:14 AM

Yes, priceless! That took some bravery to say what they said after being prompted to reveal their true feelings by your own admission.😉

Good for you!

The latest Covid numbers....

COVID CASES USA 7-DAY AVG
55,874 SEP 21 2022
134,042 SEP 21 2021

DEATHS 7-DAY AVG
481 SEP 21 2022
2,046 SEP 21 2021

MK II ∆=®™

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”