I hope to release nearly 5 + minutes of local UFO footage! So stand-by every day!😲

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

I hope to release nearly 5 + minutes of local UFO footage! So stand-by every day!😲

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-18-2022 05:42 PM

I'll be back! Keep watching this thread for a UFO filmed late at night over the bank of a local lake! It eventually just appeared hovered down to a mere 6-8 feet over the grass/weeds while being lit up by it's white orb drone! :coolhat:

And fully cloaked too a little higher up while sparkling as such!๐Ÿ‘ฝ

When the time comes just watch the Subject line for changes.๐Ÿ˜‰

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 08-24-2022 12:34 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Riddick
Pirate

Day 3

Post by Riddick » 08-21-2022 08:09 PM

Still standing by...

Truth is I'm sitting but my legs were getting tired
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: I hope to release nearly 5 + minutes of local UFO footage! So stand-by every day!😲

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-24-2022 12:30 AM

All I can add that these UFO/& it's white lit orb drone videos are a work in progress on my birthday today and beyond!

So sit by Fred and rest your legs! Watch that subject line and hopefully when this unique, scary catch goe$ public. Coast to Coast AM will air it on the www! I just fresh observed the catchers copies........with no pixillation crap like my copies changed to and now great clarity thank goodness!๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿค‘ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข

Doka
Pirate

Re: I hope to release nearly 5 + minutes of local UFO footage! So stand-by every day!😲

Post by Doka » 08-24-2022 05:46 AM

MK 11 Happy Birthday! A day late. May your now Famous UFO film be posted very soon! Looking forward to it!
Doka :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-24-2022 12:06 PM

Dittos on the happy birthday wishes!

Good thing you're on the ball Doka. More than me anyway.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-24-2022 12:42 PM

Doka wrote: โ†‘08-24-2022 05:46 AM MK 11 Happy Birthday! A day late. May your now Famous UFO film be posted very soon! Looking forward to it!
Doka :D
Aww! You guy and gal, thanks Doka! You both are not late it's still the 24th at our day ahead home!

THE real deal gal is doing her serious best to go public!๐Ÿ‘€

MK II........just the alt new$ media advisor!
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 08-24-2022 01:37 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-24-2022 01:01 PM

Riddick wrote: โ†‘08-24-2022 12:06 PM Dittos on the happy birthday wishes!

Good thing you're on the ball Doka. More than me anyway.
๐Ÿ‘ŒIt's good to have your ditto Fred, thanks! 74 is good! An enlarged "still" of the hovering outer space visitor's what'cha-ma-call-it with it's own pole less, steady security light, no words! The cloaking action vids are.....no words for that too!

You two and FAN are on the ball giving your best at Linnea Meyer's Fantastic Forum!

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-01-2023 08:34 PM

Her words: The one that shows a light on and another light directly below are actually across the lake and the bottom light is a reflection in the lake.

A work in progress :oops:

#1 white orb moving, stopping reflected in the water!๐Ÿ˜Ž

#2 a cloaked, sparkling small to medium sized space craft?

#3 the visible green and white/silver craft now visible hovering low over the grass! All as the now still orb shines on it like a security light!

The lady must have given up โ˜!

I am not a pc whiz getting her 4 videos here. Try as I might! I can save them, then what? For her videos there is no "copy" result at the bottom of FB Messenger. :oops:

Her few brief notes can be added here from time to time, sorry.๐Ÿ˜Œ

MK II โˆ†= FDNY 343 ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ˜ข
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-02-2023 04:07 PM, edited 1 time in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ” ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ—ป ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 03-02-2023 08:13 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: โ†‘03-01-2023 08:34 PM I am not a pc whiz getting her 4 videos here. Try as I might! I can save them, then what? For her videos there is no "copy" result at the bottom of FB Messenger. :oops:
Do you know how to forward a FB message? - [If not read this!] - In Messenger search for my user name "Arthur Stash" { Image is my profile pic} & forward one of her messages & I'll see what I can do about getting something going here.

(*Why Arthur Stash? It"s a throwback to when i posted links to classic C2C shows here under the umbrella "Art's Stash"... & why's the pug wearing a mask in my profile pic? - It's a "Coughy Filter"!)

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 03-02-2023 04:17 PM

Coughfy filter!๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜Ž Riddick!

Ok, way up North yourself. I was counting on you last ๐ŸŒ™! There you is with a great solution; will do!๐Ÿ˜Ž

The End.......linked to UFO :oops:

viewtopic.php?p=735240#p735240

MK II ๐Ÿ™ โˆ†= FDNY 343 ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 03-14-2023 02:57 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-02-2023 08:07 PM

Hey Riddick you guys have been having some great Auroras, even had them here in "Puckhuddle"! They may have eased abit, but will be back have several years before they peak.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to โ€œUFOโ€