EPA Admits Knowing Honeybees Were Dying World Wide Due To Pesticides!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

EPA Admits Knowing Honeybees Were Dying World Wide Due To Pesticides!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-17-2022 11:38 PM

For twenty years they've finally admitted to the bee killer, but we've known this fact even longer.

Monarch butterflies and moth populations have plummeted too besides the bee losses.

Turn your porch light on in the Midwest and wait for moths dba light millers. 0, zilch! :oops:

In 1999 my logger next door neighbour told me he never encountered "wild bee trees" anymore! Linda Moulton Howe's news flash on the honeybee Colony Collapse Disorder came to us on Coast to Coast AM during 2007!๐Ÿ˜’

I was on the phone listening to her and George Noory twice to mention 1999. But I never got picked to tell it. :|

The EPA fired their best official, Captain Obvious, years ago!๐Ÿ˜’

https://newspunch.com/epa-admit-they-kn ... esticides/

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข

Riddick
Pirate

Killer In The Mirror

Post by Riddick » 08-18-2022 12:39 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: โ†‘08-17-2022 11:38 PM For twenty years they've finally admitted to the bee killer, but we've known this fact even longer.
Indeed, for some time we've seen stories about the plummeting populations of bees all the while scientists searched for "the" killer. Your Newspunch story from 2016 spelled out how the EPA knew for 2 decades Bayerโ€™s imidacloprid was deadly to bees.

So what's happened since? Fast forward to today and it's all about The Narrativeโ„ข. Just in the last few days this story's been making the rounds in the MSM -

One-Third Of The Food We Eat Is At Risk Because The Climate Crisis Is Endangering Butterflies, Bees
Scientists at the International Union for Conservation of Nature last month added the monarch butterfly -- one of the world's most popular and recognizable insects -- to its red list of endangered species, noting that the destruction of its habitat and rising temperatures fueled by the climate crisis are increasingly threatening the species.

"Climate change has significantly impacted the migratory monarch butterfly and is a fast-growing threat; drought limits the growth of milkweed and increases the frequency of catastrophic wildfires, temperature extremes trigger earlier migrations before milkweed is available, while severe weather has killed millions of butterflies," scientists reported.

Honeybees began to show an alarming decline in 2006. From April 2020 to April 2021, beekeepers in the U.S. lost around 45% of their colonies, according to Auburn University's College of Agriculture, which reports that the average acceptable turnover is around 20%.

Climate change may be amplifying a deadly parasite in honeybee populations. Research has showed that those bee-killing parasites become more prevalent in warmer climates which means as temperatures continue to rise the parasites could flourish and become catastrophic for bees.

Several countries and even some states in the U.S. are already moving to help protect these crucial species. California is pushing to restrict bee-killing pesticides.

Magill noted that while these declines are happening gradually, they will eventually be too great for ecosystems to overcome -- like a tipping point beyond which some species will be lost forever.
While pesticides do get a mention, the focus is on the "Climate Crisis" being the primary impetus of a potentially catastrophic collapse in pollinator populations.

So don't blame Bayer! If you're not all on board with fighting global warming, blame yourself. Start your repentance by swearing off meat & eating non-pollinating insects.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: EPA Admits Knowing Honeybees Were Dying World Wide Due To Pesticides!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-18-2022 01:13 PM

Oh! I passed up seeing that 2016 date but now it's the same as back then and even worse!

I had not seen your "EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about it!"๐Ÿ˜ฒ

It's the little things that won't be among us that's concerning just too few among us!

Thanks for your pointed "in your own words" response Riddick!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข

Riddick
Pirate

'Chicken Little' Elites

Post by Riddick » 08-18-2022 02:12 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: โ†‘08-18-2022 01:13 PM It's the little things that won't be among us that's concerning just too few among us!
What's really concerning is how many folks are concerned about climate change to the detriment of everything they should be concerned about. If you believe CO2 is the worst possible threat, it justifies any draconian action leftists might want to take.

The trick is to convince enough folks there's a "climate crisis" we pass the tipping point beyond which individuality & liberty will be lost forever, along with billions of lives. Woke elites couldn't care less about "little things," whether they be bees, butterflies or people.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-18-2022 02:34 PM

Ramned right on every acurrate line my friend!!.......there was a D at the left end but this Amazon Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ tablet rewrote it. :lol:

Again from elsewhere at FF, P U T I N once said WWIII could happen over honeybee losses. So once he cleanses all perceived nazis and real nazis from Ukraine's refuge for Nazi ideaology. He may find other things to clean!!

Maybe like honeybees and all of us?

๐Ÿค’ ๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿ„..................๐Ÿ™ not!

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข

Riddick
Pirate

The Road To "Utopia"

Post by Riddick » 08-19-2022 12:05 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: โ†‘08-18-2022 02:34 PM Ramned right on every acurrate line my friend!!.......there was a D at the left end but this Amazon Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ tablet rewrote it. :lol:
Big Tech & censoring go together don't they? Regardless of accuracy for sure their social platform bots would set off disinformation alarm bells on every line I wrote. If they could get straight into folks' heads to "correct" their thinking, they'd do it.

We should be concerned bees & butterflies are dying, & take what steps we can to help stem & reverse it, whether things we do are at fault or not. There's no doubt humans impact the environment, but humans survive & thrive by impacting Earth.

The trouble with the extremist anti-impact movement is there's no balance. If zero impact is the goal, by necessity that means the world's population must shrink dramatically, with the majority of survivors living at bare bones subsistence level.

So the idea is to go full tilt anti-fossil fuels, AND anti-agriculture as was done in Sri Lanka. In a world under the auspicies of environmental, social, and corporate governance, ESG is an Economic Suicide Guarantee. And the Woke elites' dream.

To 'save the planet,' flourishing free, open & competitive economies must be brought to their knees to make way for totalitarian central planning & control. Those at the top will prosper. Everyone else will suffer. Sounds like Utopia eh?

Comes to historical movements, Woke extremism is as anti-human as it gets.

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-19-2022 04:40 AM

Well said Riddick. At this time and place every thing has become Anti-human. I simply have become more sensitive( "touchy" if you will.) I would like the human species to pull their head out of their arse to live long enough to correct some their mistakes or intentions. Without burning down their own house.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-19-2022 04:48 AM

Fred, here's 6 ๐Ÿ’ฏ% yeses each and a loud yes Doka's way too!๐Ÿค”

Yep, when I arrive online in Madmart's still surviving UK version of FF @ Supernaturalearth. **ESCHELON's unmanned computers come fast each being termed "Guest: Viewing who's online"!

Yeah, right!๐Ÿ˜†

Typing the moniker here being H itl ery and borrowed memes could have excited the gov'$ computer mob. The makers of memes are supposed to be audits targeting by the new gun toters being 4,700 issued to the I R S, so far, with 5 million rounds to burn!๐Ÿ˜’

The Departments of Interior and Agriculture combined got even more boowutts during #4 4's 2 terms.

You and Doka have super "Right" lines that'll make any reader think deeper on any topic their so inclined to open during unmanned puter visits at the same time.๐Ÿ“ณ ๐Ÿ“ด

The news I watch have not mentioned the EPA's mistakes of this magnitude, yet. But the CDC has started to mention their mistakes with Covid that was news. But to hear their weird topics picked was not much in the way of admitted blunders!๐Ÿ˜’

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข

** https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON

Riddick
Pirate

Transgenders In The House

Post by Riddick » 08-19-2022 11:04 AM

Doka wrote: โ†‘08-19-2022 04:40 AM Well said Riddick. At this time and place every thing has become Anti-human. I simply have become more sensitive( "touchy" if you will.) I would like the human species to pull their head out of their arse to live long enough to correct some their mistakes or intentions. Without burning down their own house.
With heads up arses, perceptions are distorted. That's why there's folks who think one of the big problems we have is there's just not enough transsexuals. In theory the more trans folk there are, we'll have fewer folks procreating. Less people? YAY!

It's simply amazing how little it takes to suppress some folks' survival instinct.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Trapped In Dark Places

Post by Riddick » 08-19-2022 12:13 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: โ†‘08-19-2022 04:48 AM You and Doka have super "Right" lines that'll make any reader think deeper on any topic their so inclined to open during unmanned puter visits at the same time.๐Ÿ“ณ ๐Ÿ“ด
Trouble is deep thoughts don't come easy when folks' domes are stuck deep in their derrieres. And folks who suffer from serious rectal cranial inversion aren't too inclined to frequent forums that don't cater to their ill conceived nonsense notions.

You know the type. Trolls with sawdust between their ears. The impenetrably bot-brained. They'll take cheap shots but can't take it when their beliefs are directly challenged, insofar it'd entail mustering a detailed defense of indefensible ideas.

Precious little can be done to quell their condition sans a suppository or crowbar.

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-19-2022 01:24 PM

Soo right, so right Riddick and Doka! :shock:

Dark brown sawdust maybe?๐Ÿ’ฉ

I hope they choose "da bar". I will loan them my inherited pry bar, used for milling millions of board feet as prime SE IL/SW IN lumber logs for WWI, WWII in the required "black walnut"! All sawed for rifle/carbine/Thompson stock blanks and hand carried out of our steam powered *band sawmill. Each new blank was hand loaded into box cars.

The largest pry bar I've ever known was man powered for hung logs levered around by their straight, fully beveled circumference, 4.5 foot long, 29 lb, flat bill vs pointed tipped bar! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I'll hand it to them only if it will make it easier goi'n on their own right in and right out of their hairy tops!๐Ÿ˜†

Good luck to all living honeybees, bumblebees, butterfies and moths! It's been a bitch living among us with our increased "growing" needs for over 20 years!๐Ÿ‘€

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข

*Our band mills main steam engine is unnamed for it's origins and it's painted one of many colors mixed among 12-15? others similar in size. It's displayed in the mu$eum part of Turner Kirkland's Dixie Gun Works and Museum at the West edge of Union City, TN.

So I touched 'em all to be sure I got the right one!๐Ÿ‘ His floor manager let me in free because of my stated connection.

A week later I asked Kirkland if he knew which was which. He told me to pay the admission and check them out. He watched me walk out of their front double doors headed to my bull wagon!๐Ÿ˜†

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-19-2022 03:21 PM

Riddick quote:

It's simply amazing how little it takes to suppress some folks' survival instinct.
And it seems to be working, has been for a long time.. Distractions and Chaos are the some of the greatest brain washing tools there are. And god knows we have that 24/7. The "Woke" where sent here withรทOUT any
"SURVIAL INSTINCT " at all! We have seen that with our own eyes on this forum, "obsessed and destrutive" they
Are the life sucking ,spritual sucking "jihad" against "Mankind" survival.

I refuse to be sucked in , nor distracted for very long, but I can certainly go there, the pull is great.

We do live on a flawed planet for sure, but not one that lacks any thing detramental to our basic survival, our world is rich and plentyful, there is no shortage of "Anything", It may be hiding for awhile, but that does not mean it is gone." Species" on this planet are always being moved around, being taken or being added. If you think for one sec, we have the power over ANY THING BUT, OUR SELVES, is a flaming egotist. There is a saying, "Let Go,Let god". Drop the Rock! It will be our "Spritual Awakening" of the way things "REALLY WORK" on Earth or when we cross over, we will take that Spiritual self with us and leave everything else behind that we never had control over in the 1st place! Being "Spiritual" is Non-denominational, no earthley dues or Earthly hoops to jump through.

You will know the "experience" when sense a great power running through your Head, Heart and Gut are all on the same page. It can be elusive, but the more "Seeking" you do, the longer it will last,if you are diligent,

Some tiimes you know what you think you don't know.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to โ€œAll Creatures Great and Smallโ€