Another HUGE ROUND CRAFT up close on video!

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

black sky watch
Pirate

Re: Another HUGE ROUND CRAFT up close on video!

Post by black sky watch » 01-06-2016 08:17 PM

Good idea. Let's let anyone else get in here and have their say. It's okay if you want to say something different.
Last edited by black sky watch on 01-08-2016 06:59 AM, edited 1 time in total.

black sky watch
Pirate

Post by black sky watch » 01-08-2016 06:55 AM

Well, guess no one wants to jump in here for now.

I have just posted a brand new video of round aircraft flying over my house the night before last. And I have a new way of processing the video. Looks quite a bit better than previous videos. Had quite a showing of them, unusually high. I only posted the most interesting ones. The other ones did not flare, just went about their business I suppose.

It's here: https://vimeo.com/151053949

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-08-2016 10:09 AM

black sky watch wrote:
Well, guess no one wants to jump in here for now.

I have just posted a brand new video of round aircraft flying over my house the night before last. And I have a new way of processing the video. Looks quite a bit better than previous videos. Had quite a showing of them, unusually high. I only posted the most interesting ones. The other ones did not flare, just went about their business I suppose.

It's here: https://vimeo.com/151053949
black sky,

I've written about the lack of visitor eye traffic (view count #'s) at FF in UFO. I've seen it elsewhere like in the UK. This great subject is not as popular as one might expect "their fly over" reports to be. Way too few people have seen 'em like you have! I don't think I would use up all 10 fingers as I count my total sightings that just started 9 years ago and I'm 67 going on 100 as a driver of the big wheel. :lol:

So getting new and old visitors to join FF and our regulars to join in needs a lot of inspiration. We're trying our best, eh black sky? :mrgreen:

Ref round craft: It's been years since I've sat around a campfire with others who knew when and where to view the black sky for satellites. They are tiny round white lights that never move very fast. I doubt you waste time filming actual satellites. If you film with the camera propped upwards you get every thing as it goes by. :wink: Then you edit out the mundane and keep the good ones! :D

:) The video was very clear alright. What's your take on what I just viewed? Ref: The main "round craft" flying right to left.

You probably know if the series of multiple white dots might have been migrating geese, maybe? Seems like that worm-like formation would be black dots on a black sky background if the long string of singular beads were not self illuminating. And that would not hardly be visible to the necked eye. :idea:
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ” ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ—ป ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

black sky watch
Pirate

Post by black sky watch » 01-09-2016 10:22 AM

Another good point, about the birds showing up as white. They are white to the necked eye also, but hard to pick out. I live in the middle of a city and all that light pollution illuminates the birds I think (the long line of points of light in the video). Well...guess that means they illuminate the round objects as well. The 'flare-ups' can't be explained by that, so we're still good on they are self-illuminated. And they are still round objects. That's the real story here. Another thing is my camera may see heat as white. vimeo.com/151053949

You mentioned satellites. I have them on video as well, but they are just too boring to include on a video. I may get around to doing that sometime just to show what they look like. But just picture a tiny point of light moving very slowly. And they're up there just about all the time. Get the binoculars out and look around. Might see something bigger than a satellite!

As far as not a lot of interest in the subject, two things come to mind. TV and 'Operation Ridicule'. Everyone is glued to the set, and don't you know talking about UFOs is crazy? It's taboo, and most people will have nothing to do with it. I like Jim Marrs' statement that he's 'just goofy enough' to go there. LOL He's one of my favorites on Coast. jimmarrs.com/ http://www.coasttocoastam.com/
Also, here's another forum that probably has more traffic: http://www.alien-ufos.com/

The main round object flying right to left is just acting up for the camera is my guess. Maybe they want to see what they look like on Vimeo. I have no idea how it's able to pulsate brighter and such. I hope I find out some day. vimeo.com/151053949

I'll tell you how I do the filming. I'm on the roof, with my camera in hand. I look here and there to see if any stars are moving. When I see one I get the camera on it asap. I don't even look for planes because you can't miss them with their flashing lights. Birds are harder to see than planes or rounds. I usually hear them first, then have to really search for them. I like to get them on video because I like watching them fly. I like to have a clip or three of birds and airplanes just for entertainment and perspective.

Boy this skywatch thing is getting to be a full time job. I'm getting up an hour or two before dawn just to get the things done the way I want. And I'm not getting paid a dime! Maybe I am crazy.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 01-09-2016 03:32 PM

The one image showed a plane, and you have to be careful about letting your imagination fly off when the ISS goes by. There are web sites which you can check the schedule and the path of the ISS so you don't get fooled. Some military will have only a steady "red" taillight. Typically saucer craft will not stay steady in intensity at night, but will appear to vary quickly in intensity due to sun angle and refraction. The black triangles are more like a cookie-cutter in the sky, blocking out stars.

If you're on any video site and the UFO video has music, or a fancy edited start with a title and the person's name, it's guaranteed to be fake. Same with accounts who have more than a few sightings/videos every year. If they are that lucky to see real craft, they should put down their camera and get a Power Ball ticket.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

black sky watch
Pirate

Post by black sky watch » 01-10-2016 09:59 AM

I don't know if these are physical objects or not. But they are up there, I think pretty much anywhere. Bundle up and grab the binoculars. They look like stars moving. I went out to a place 30 miles out of the city and saw a few there also. I say if you spend some time looking at the night sky, you will see something odd. Take a look and report back here what you see.

I know one clip is a plane, another is a flock of birds. I throw in regular things you see in the sky for perspective and entertainment. But I definitely captured about 10 of these round things on January 6. And that was only in one hour. But none were fake. I saw them with my eyes plus got them on video. They are real. Just can't tell you exactly what they are. Another mystery to me is how they 'flare up'. Is that heat or what? Thanks for jumping in.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 01-10-2016 01:35 PM

black sky watch wrote:I say if you spend some time looking at the night sky, you will see something odd. Take a look and report back here what you see.
Oh, believe me, I've spent a lot of time on this subject. I'm not a noob. ;)
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

black sky watch
Pirate

Post by black sky watch » 01-10-2016 08:24 PM

I wonder what your take on another of my videos is. It's my "#4", and a link is below.
What do you think of the 'flare-up'? I can't explain it, maybe you can.
https://vimeo.com/150216240

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 01-11-2016 08:07 PM

In reference to #4, what was the date, time, location, and direction the camera was pointed when the video was shot?

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-12-2016 11:05 AM

Carry on you two but I wanted to add this quickly before my DOT required horizontal rest period. :)

:wink: Now I know what you are writing when you mention "FLARE UP"! Unreal! That was another first for me black sky! :shock: 8)
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ” ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ—ป ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

black sky watch
Pirate

Post by black sky watch » 01-12-2016 08:16 PM

Thanks MK. I appreciate you alright. Sorry for the delay...been busy skywatching! Plus keeping up on the other forums. You come on in here any time, ok?

In reference to #4, what was the date, time, location, and direction the camera was pointed when the video was shot?

Why does all that minutia matter? Would you mind just giving your take on what you see?

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 01-13-2016 05:28 PM

Based on your reply, I would say you're looking at aircraft, with and without landing lights.

black sky watch
Pirate

Post by black sky watch » 01-15-2016 09:06 PM

Well, if #4 was an airplane, my night vision camera would show an outline of the plane. But there is none. So it can't be an airplane. The thing is, the object is round. There aren't any round aircraft that I've ever seen. And it flares up. What is that all about? How can that be explained? No one has. It's a mystery.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 05-17-2022 08:00 PM

Bumped up in the now having, I think, the third most views in UFO credited to Black Sky Watch.

Besides Black Sky Watch's many great videos linked here, for bump reasoning #2, Congress is damn nearn't time to eat crow!๐Ÿ˜† Speaking with *"forked tongues", silverware won't be needed if and when the time comes! :lol:

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข

*That's Native American" lingo for lies unless Hollywood made it up.

Return to โ€œUFOโ€