Big Changes Coming For Team Art Bell

Seti Team Art Bell

Moderator: Super Moderators

TABwebmaster
Boatswain

Big Changes Coming For Team Art Bell

Post by TABwebmaster » 08-18-2013 03:31 PM

It's bee quite a long time since I've been around. Life happened and I was simply off doing the daily grind. I finished the Associate's Degree I was working on and started and finished the Bachelor's Degree as well. Now I am working as a manager in the IT Department at UNOH.

I hope to resurrect Team Art Bell. We have the team created for almost every project out there (there are many) and I want to redesign the site and make it more relevant. In hindsight, most of the stuff on there seems pointless and juvenile to me now. It needs to be cleaner and more focused and, I promise, I will be working on getting it back up to snuff asap.

It's great to hear that Art is coming back to the airwaves! Even if it is semi-inaccessible to a lot of people. But we are pirates, right? ;)

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 08-21-2013 10:04 PM

I dont think we should post any stream URLs to that channel if one goes up because IT WILL SPREAD LIKE WILD and before we know it,sirius might know!! (PMing each other would be better (KEEP IT OFF THE BASES))

Keith L Dick
Pirate

Post by Keith L Dick » 09-03-2013 09:04 AM

Long Time Mark, how you been???

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 09-03-2013 12:38 PM

Nice! I am down for whatever we can do to contribute. TAB will always have a home here, and I personally control quite a few machines I can pitch into whatever project is best.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 01-14-2014 11:38 PM

any crunching going on? I think everyone is mining for bitcoins instead now... or is even that gone?

I have a lot of extra horsepower, I don't know a worthwhile place to put it. We should pick some cause and go for it.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Return to “Team Art Bell”