29 January 2011: Linda Moulton Howe

Dreamland ~ Whitley Strieber. Whitley has investigative reporters of edge science, ufos, ancient archeology and the weird and unusual - Anne Strieber

Moderator: Super Moderators

Swerdloc
Pirate

29 January 2011: Linda Moulton Howe

Post by Swerdloc » 01-28-2011 11:26 AM

The Rendlesham Code

Linda Moulton Howe reports on her visit to Woodbridge and Rendlesham Forest with former USAF Airman 1st Class John Burroughs and former USAF Staff Sergeant James Penniston, who were back together in the forest for the first time in thirty years. She discusses information from Jim Penniston about a telepathic download of binary code numbers from the craft that he received when he touched raised symbols on its black, glassy surface, then tells us what has been learned about the meaning of this code. Whitley Strieber interviews Linda about the remarkable discovery that has emerged out of the cracking of the code.

For more information about Linda's journey to Rendlesham, click here.

For Unknowncountry.com Subscribers

Hybrids: Chapter One

This week Whitley Strieber reads the first chapter of his new book Hybrids, due to be published April 12. This is the first of three readings to be spread over the coming months prior to publication, exclusively for Unknowncountry.com subscribers. Hybrids is about what happens when advanced hybridization technology falls into the wrong hands, and hybrids with a difference are created: they are smarter than their creators... us. Machines that are smarter than us are right around the corner, which makes this novel, like all of Whitley's books, incredibly timely and probably equally prophetic.

When Whitley asked the Master of the Key if he was an intelligent machine, he uttered the unforgettable response, "If I was, I would deceive you."
Anchors Aweigh

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 01-28-2011 11:51 AM

Not interested in re-visiting the Rendlesham story again, it has been told over and again ad nausem.

I listened to Whitley read the first chapter of Hybrids, it really creeped me out, not sure I will be buying that book. What did you think Swerdloc?

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 01-28-2011 02:19 PM

I haven't listened to either program yet because my internet connection is still rather dodgy since the storm a couple of days ago. (We're fortunate to have kept power, though; lots of people around here are still in the dark and cold.)

As for Rendlesham, I'm still interested, not least of which because I have seen the integrity of Jim Penniston and John Burroughs. There's no BS in those guys. I still want to get around to reading "Left at East Gate" by Peter Robbins and Larry Warren.
Anchors Aweigh

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 01-28-2011 07:22 PM

I understand, but have heard other recent interviews by these two so for me it would be redundant. They have done numerous podcasts. I do agree that their interviews are done with integrity.

Sorry about your internet connection, stay safe and warm, glad you didn't lose power.

Return to “Dreamland ~ Whitley Strieber”