ElKamino the Agggitator

Chemtrail activity seems to be picking up all over the country! Send in your photos and related news items, including reports of 'strange diseases' and viruses, etc...

Moderator: Super Moderators

tracer
Pirate

ElKamino the Agggitator

Post by tracer » 09-18-2002 12:26 AM

____I guess somebody's gotta re-start this one so I may as well just throw it on the table. You're really trying to open a can of worms here aren't you. I have a feeling this is going to develop into a major "conspiracy theory" in the coming months and years.
I first heard about this subject sometime in the last 6 to 8 months, or so, when I read an article in (if I recall correctly) 'Nexus' magazine. It got me noticing that we have a LOT of 'abnormal con-trails' in the sky down here in gator-bait land. Course we have a lot military air traffic too. Being vaguely aware of the subject I clicked yout topic and finding nothing here I 'gOOgled' and, naturally enough, came up with a bunch of stuff. Weird stuff, really weird stuff.
Right the top was a link called 'Carnicom.com' loaded with bad news. I've only begun to wade through it but it looks like one of those that's going to have some spooky tid bits in it. Pages and pages of info: The introduction biological population control devices and/or population control/reduction devices for the NWO - Control of the atmosphere and/or the magnetosphere or even working in conjunction with HAARP to introduce what the (former) Soviets have called (and formally protested) a new weapons system akin to the leap from cold steel to firearms or the leap from conventional systems to thermo-nuclear systems. That's some 'heavy' stuff Image !!! AND MORE !!!
I hope your topic picks up steam - I'll keep checking back - because I think this might be one to really capture some imaginations. It might be serious stuff.
Why did this one 'die out' a couple of months ago - it's actually quite interesting?
------------------
...are you dreaming ???or am I...

[This message has been edited by tracer (edited 17 September 2002).]
___I got kicked out of my last reality - you aren't going to throw me out of here too are you? (Who's going to pick up the pieces?)

Elk
Pirate

Post by Elk » 09-28-2002 04:44 AM

Its funny Tracer, these things ebb and flow. Most people dont look up too often these days, unless they hear an unusually loud jet overhead. I'm sure there are "trails in the sky", but no one has reported any on this thread lately. During the next wave of sightings, we will get a rush of postings, and, hopefully, pictures. Ive been told that in certain areas of the states, these trails are a daily occurance. If that is true, have folks become so complacent that they no longer care what is being dumped on them? I sincerely hope that is not the case. The last trails I spotted over Seattle was way back in August. I still look up...just in case. Thanks for asking. Take care.

daboodaddy
Pirate

Post by daboodaddy » 09-28-2002 10:50 AM

Elk, familiarity and desensetization do breed complacency.

------------------
Question EVERYTHING, even your OWN thoughts.
A "Daboodaddyism"
Question EVERYTHING, even your OWN thoughts.
A "Daboodaddyism"

Elk
Pirate

Post by Elk » 09-29-2002 12:45 AM

I agree Daboo, and that is what concerns me. Standard operating procedure for the gov'ment is to keep feeding the masses from the mis-information troff until they "get used to it" and stop asking questions. What used to shock and dismay, is now part of everyday life. Sad, aint it?

Return to “Chemtrails”