SHADOW PEOPLE,......seen one? FYI

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 10-21-2005 11:09 AM

SHADOW PEOPLE PHENOMENON

So I'm not crazy after all! Well at least not because I can see those shadow thingies. Be sure to check out the Shadow People Poll included in the below link. My vote was for "Interdimensional Beings." Well I had no choice - there is no listing for cosmic cockroaches.
---
"Those who are experiencing and studying the shadow people phenomenon say that these entities almost always used to be seen out of the corner of the eye and very briefly. But more and more, people are beginning to see them straight on and for longer periods of time. Some experiencers testify that they have even seen eyes, usually red, on these shadow beings."

http://paranormal.about.com/library/wee ... 22502a.htm

zeppo
Pirate

Re: Zorro Shadow Person

Post by zeppo » 10-23-2005 11:43 AM

Grim Jim wrote: When I saw Zeppo’s post though, I freaked out because I have never heard anyone tell a story that was even remotely similar to mine.

His post made it seems like a lot of people have seen similar Zorro type figures with the masked eyes because Art was getting a lot of faxes to this effect. When I read that I knew it had to be the same thing I was seeing.

Don't check in here regularly anymore (I stopped by to get some info on Howard Bloom/Napolean Dynamite), so I only just now saw your post.

The topic of shadow people first emerged almost by accident when Art was doing the show back in either February 2002 or 2003 I think. I can't remember how the subject was brought up, but when it was Art started getting a flood of emails by people who have had similar experiences. So Art tried to find a guest with whom he could devote a whole show to it. The best he could come up with was some guy who professed to have knowledge of them from his Native American background. But he sounded like he was pretty much winging it the whole show. Not a real credible guest, but the open line stories were what made the show interesting, and that is where we started getting descriptions of hats and a zorro like figure. I'll see if I can get the exact date of the show.

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Coast to Coast AM pictures

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 12-11-2005 02:39 AM

Here is a link to two photos of a shadow man in New Jersey.

MK

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page1214.html
" So if your tired of the same old story,.....Oh, turn some pages!" REO Speed Wagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois / Robert Lowery, my cousin, was Hollywood's 2nd Batman.

ChrisfromCanada
Pirate

Post by ChrisfromCanada » 12-22-2005 03:36 AM

i feel i have to say this

i see shadows of people all the time now, i have for the last maybe 3 years

at least once a week

are these ghosts?

i also see animals, and people from far away, like i have stared down major streets are night and watched a person walk to a bus stop, but i look at the bus stop when i have crossed the street and nobody is there, they just dissappear, now this isn't a person because they are all black, i just figured no light on them and it was a person just light hitting them from the front

but i have seen shadows of people walk in my halls from room to room

i don't feel this is the same person, but more they just come and go

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Harmless shadow beings we hope.

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 12-23-2005 05:47 AM

ChrisfromCanada,

Thanks for your post of experiences of which I have none like yours. This topic is a given in Paranormal because so many need a place to lock their memories of this true phenomenon in print.

Post new or old sightings anytime right here.

MK;)

Stormy24
Pirate

Post by Stormy24 » 12-28-2005 02:32 PM

Wow MK those photos are pretty cool of the shadow.

Hi guys i am interested in the Shadow people, i loike to read up on them and i love to hear of any one experiencing them, i have read through this thread and found some of you have had some wierd and very strange encounters..

Here are a few links i posted on The Northeast afterlife forum, i hope you find them interseting, and tell me what you think.

http://paranormal.about.com/library/wee ... 30402a.htm http://www.mysticalblaze.com/GhostsShadow.htm
Eliminate what it isn't
and what you're left with
is what it is.

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Invite your husband to post at the Original Radio Room while

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 12-29-2005 07:31 AM

:D Welcome Stormy24 to this famous Fantastic Forum dedicated to a very famous late night radio show,.....Coast to Coast AM. But you know that already.

Like I mentioned in England at NEALI. Could they be scouts for ET? They are definitly part of our night or day World. The shadow persons are some real enity that we cannot pin down.

Stormy, your links change color, but the "go to" hand is not there. We can still copy and paste for our trip to your places.

The movie Ghostbusters should have included this real experience that so many on Earth see,.........out of the corner of their eye!

MK;)
" So if your tired of the same old story,.....Oh, turn some pages!" REO Speed Wagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois / Robert Lowery, my cousin, was Hollywood's 2nd Batman.

spiritme
Pirate

Post by spiritme » 01-21-2006 07:18 AM

I posted on another thread that I have been having some real
things happening to me. Last night it crossed from me to also my daughter who is staying the weekend with me while hubby is on the road.
I saw what I believe to be a shadow person in doorway of my bedroom......
then two hours later my daughter going into the kitchen saw one going into the computer room where I now sit.
Think twice in one night is "nuff".................

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

two times in one night would be enough!

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 01-21-2006 12:04 PM

The solution mentioned on Coast many times is registered in this thread. Spiritime the next time, if there is one showing up regularly, the instant you see it lurking out of the corner of your eye say aloud,........ "In Jesus' name leave!" or variations of the Lords name in a "be gone" type sentence.

But one twist to that,....you have to believe in what you say.

MK;)

spiritme
Pirate

Post by spiritme » 01-21-2006 06:40 PM

MK....this family is very christian and I think that this family is being tested for something!
I do not have time now but I will somethime during the week.
thanks for the heads up....and I will be here soon.

TSW
Pirate

Post by TSW » 02-03-2006 11:30 PM

My two cents on the shadow people.

I think that some people can simply see a larger range of the light spectrum than what's normal.

You see, I have a family member who "see's ghosts". And they asked me once about how much of the rainbow that I could see. As they said that rainbows are never depicted properly in paintings or drawings -- at least by what they can see of it. Basically, she said that she sees two more sets of colors on either side of the main one.

Could it be that it's like sounds above our normal hearing range? Just normal stuff that we just can't see?

Best wishes.
<div align="right"><font size="3">*~~Teri</div></font>
<div align="right"><font size="2">I speak, therefore I am ... </div

Malaria_Kidd
Pirate

Thanks for the long lasting last post TSW!

Post by Malaria_Kidd » 03-26-2006 01:08 AM

A Word On The Shadows...will be on Coast to Coast AM Monday night with host George Noory!

The following is from Heidi Hollis' web site linked now at Coast's home page.

Who are these beings that can be seen best from the corner of one's vision? Where do they come from and why are they becoming so much more prevalent now?

The Shadows are more associated with aliens than one can imagine. Many believe that since their form is so similar to a ghost that they are directly related or are one and the same as a ghost. Perhaps that's due to their being transparent at times and giving off that "haunting" feeling to those that bear witness to them.

But having to deal with them for years personally and having a great deal of contact with alien beings, I've learned otherwise. This site I hope will bring all who see it, a step closer to understanding what is at stake when people refer to these creatures that I too called Shadow People for years, until I was corrected to call them by their given name by alien beings: The Shadows.

What you read here on this site, many will think is just a personal opinion with no hard evidence to back it up. This site is not about convincing anyone of anything, just to relay the information given to myself and others and even what we've recalled when it comes to dealing with The Shadows.

It won't hurt you to know what we have to share, but in the long run it may hurt you not to know when you come face-to-face with one of these creatures. And as time passes and things change, your chances of consciously seeing one yourself is more likely.

But please, use your own discretion as to what fits into your reality or not, no need to be a "follower" as if this is a belief of some sort or an odd take on Biblical quotes. Just BE AWARE, and keep informed on what others are sharing about the world around you that may soon intrude upon your personal world.

-Heidi Hollis

Buzz the Alien
Pirate

Post by Buzz the Alien » 04-18-2006 10:10 AM

I see shadow people/creatures all the time.

It kinda worries me cause I wonder 'why are they around me?!!'

I usually say a prayer to Jesus just to stay safe and protected from 'em incase they're here to harm me in some way.

I think they're demons trying to get to us cause usually after I say a prayer they're gone for a day or two.

I walk in light...not darkness! :D

nitenative
Pirate

Post by nitenative » 05-04-2006 05:00 PM

Buzz the Alien wrote: I see shadow people/creatures all the time.
It kinda worries me cause I wonder 'why are they around me?!!'
I usually say a prayer to Jesus...in case they're here to harm me in some way. :D

I see psi realities frequently. Of these, sometimes there are "shadow" beings, the C2C crowd calls them. Yes, often in my peripheral vision. They often fade when I turn my head to focus on them. Sometimes they don't fade. Sometimes they dissolve more slowly...Sometimes I see other phenonmenon.

But it is easy to take the appearance of these energies personally when we fear them. I don't think we have to take them personally....

Afterall, who knows? On their level of reality, perhaps we are simulatenously appearing to them and freaking them out, too!:)

palosheights
Pirate

Post by palosheights » 05-05-2006 10:49 AM

just watch the tv show ghost hunters from wednesday and they had some good video of shadows from a light house and these sure do remind md of shadow people of how they move so quickly.

they've had other shows of these shadow ghosts or whatever that exhibit the quality of shadow people.

i also wondered what type of energy they are because these videos show that these shadows are interacting with humans so they know about us.

andy

Return to “Paranormal”