Paradox’s on time travel

William Henry - investigative mythologist. Stargates, secrets of the cosmic 'wormholes' - or Scalia Dei, Planet X, and the Age of Terror.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Westward Ho
Pirate

Post by Westward Ho » 09-08-2004 05:46 PM

I see the dogma is intact.
"I had plenty of pimples as a kid. One day I fell asleep in the library. When I woke up, a blind man was reading my face." Rodney Dangerfield

CaptainBeyond
Pirate

Post by CaptainBeyond » 09-08-2004 05:49 PM

And static as well!

{:-)

dominic777
Pirate

Post by dominic777 » 09-09-2004 08:20 AM

Westward Ho wrote: I see the dogma is intact.

YOU CANNOT MAKE THE DEAF HEAR.....AND THE BLIND SEE....
PRIDE AND SELFISHNESS...ARCHETYPAL BATTLE!!
D777:cool:
the price of greatness is responsibility

Westward Ho
Pirate

Post by Westward Ho » 09-09-2004 09:28 AM

dominic777 wrote: YOU CANNOT MAKE THE DEAF HEAR.....AND THE BLIND SEE....
PRIDE AND SELFISHNESS...ARCHETYPAL BATTLE!!
D777:cool:

How interesting that you sound JUST LIKE A FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIAN! As I said in another thread, there is a fundamentalist mind-set or state of consciousness that arrogantly assumes only it knows the truth and judges others very pompously.

Of course, the details of the dogma differ greatly, but the level of consciousness is the same.

D777, you are no higher in consciousness than Jerry Falwell. You just have a different belief system.

How old are you? I suspect you are relatively young and have gotten caught up in Henry's paperback theology of life, and will find in a few years that it doesn't really satisfy your soul. When 2012 comes and goes, either you will find a more mature universal philosophy of life, or you'll just grow even more brittle as Henry shifts out the date of transformation, just like the Jehovah Witnesses have done for 100 years.

I am 100% sure that neither of us will be on this forum at that time. If we were, that would be rather sad. My goal in life is to grow and experience new realities, not get stuck in 1 spot or 1 dead-end New Age dogma. I respect everyone's belief system, but not when that individual goes around making inane remarks about everyone else on the planet being deaf and blind. How Jerry Falwell can you get! :rolleyes:

Now I shall leave you, because dialoguing with a fundamentalist is a big waste of time. I am only doing this post because there are probably lurkers out there who could gain something from it.

Enjoy your laa laa land.
Last edited by Westward Ho on 09-09-2004 09:39 AM, edited 1 time in total.
"I had plenty of pimples as a kid. One day I fell asleep in the library. When I woke up, a blind man was reading my face." Rodney Dangerfield

dominic777
Pirate

Post by dominic777 » 09-09-2004 04:48 PM

quote:Now I shall leave you, because dialoguing with a fundamentalist is a big waste of time. I am only doing this post because there are probably lurkers out there who could gain something from it.

first of all there is nothing wrong with William Henry, he has more spiritual insight in his finger than you have in all your body.

Secondly quote:
How old are you? I suspect you are relatively young and have gotten caught up in Henry's paperback theology of life, and will find in a few years that it doesn't really satisfy your soul. When 2012 comes and goes, either you will find a more mature universal philosophy of life, or you'll just grow even more brittle as Henry shifts out the date of transformation, just like the Jehovah Witnesses have done for 100 years.

This is what I call really arrogant....and PRIDE , negative emotional and intellectual thought patterns.
Thirdly we need a mediator in our discussions , someone not bias either way...I SUGGEST LADY AMARI....

Next the subjects..Ghosts, Astral Travel, is there a god?
I am not a fundamentalist , I am my own man!!
d777

lady amari are you up for it , and anyone else who wants to join in:cool::cool:
Last edited by dominic777 on 09-09-2004 04:51 PM, edited 1 time in total.
the price of greatness is responsibility

seattlegal
Pirate

Post by seattlegal » 09-09-2004 11:43 PM

because dialoguing with a fundamentalist is a big waste of time
Hmm, I don't think that is always the case. You often have to look through a microscope in order to identify a pathogen.
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.
-- Yoda

Westward Ho
Pirate

Post by Westward Ho » 09-10-2004 07:26 PM

I love a new religion based on a Sci-Fi channel TV show! :D

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 07-14-2011 04:10 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh if i had a time machine i would goto these places

1999: BUY $1000 WORTH OF PLAIN M&MS AND MILKY WAYS!!

(Recipes changed in 2000)

1977: I WOULD BUY LOTS OF GOLDEN GRAIN "MACARONI AND CHEDDER" (The best mac/cheese i had ever had)

(Company sold that division in the early 80s :()

Return to “William Henry ~ Stargates in the Age of Tara”