Unconventional Tactics in Denver 2008?

Archive. Enter at your own risk. Unmoderated thread.

Moderator: Super Moderators

SquidInk

Unconventional Tactics in Denver 2008?

Post by SquidInk » 07-13-2008 10:34 AM

[yt]522FkCjCY&hl[/yt]

Your opinion is no longer required. Three miles down the road you'll find a designated FREE SPEECH ZONE. Go there now - shut up, and sit down. Or face our goo guns, and Active Denial Microwave Rayguns -got it?

"Rational people are not concerned..."
Last edited by SquidInk on 11-16-2011 02:38 PM, edited 1 time in total.
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

ibme
Pirate

Post by ibme » 07-13-2008 10:58 AM

SquidInk, I love you.

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Post by Bobbi Snow » 07-13-2008 11:30 AM

I'm SURE the medical marijuana contingent are going to be targeted by at least some of these weapons. You surely can't dare let a group of disabled/ill "stoned" people (who merely want the DEA to stop raiding their state-legal dispensaries), run around a Democratic Convention speaking their minds, now, can you??
ImageIf you're still breathing, it's not too late!

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 07-13-2008 02:03 PM

Maybe those lovely murals on the wall at DIA foretold of things to come at the 2008 convention.

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 07-13-2008 02:44 PM

Don't joke, Squid Ink. I saw those murals ten years ago, and they scared me to bits!

Maybe Obama will be able to work on his speech for Mile High Stadium when he is at Bohemian Grove on Tuesday night. Unless, of course, he becomes too tired from dancing naked in front of that forty-foot Owl!

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/molechdees.jpg
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 07-13-2008 02:54 PM

Oh, gosh. That's not fair. We're doomed!

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 07-13-2008 05:05 PM

joequinn wrote: Don't joke, Squid Ink. I saw those murals ten years ago, and they scared me to bits!

Hello, joequinn.

Sheesh. Sir GHW Bush (in your link) looks more like Emperor Palpatine every day. In fact, he looks like he's about to toss his sushi.

Anyway, I'm not joking around. This type of thing makes me unbelievably angry. All the technology, and all the legislation is in place for a total lock-down - in my humble opinion.

All "They" need is an excuse. Will the protesters at Denver give them one? Seattle was likely the People's last hoorah - this time the System will not be so kind!

The set up is PERFECT. The Denver area, with it's extensive network of underground government complexes (including Dia), is probably the stronghold of the "cryptocracy". Those protesters will be dancing right in front of the Black Gate - and most of them will be oblivious! I can see the legions of goo-gun toting Northcom NWO NeoFreaks marching out of the granite caverns of Cheyenne Mountain to crush the rebel scum. It'll be a warm up exercise for VIGILANT SHIELD 2008.

By the way joequinn, did you see the murals first hand? I looked for them when I was there, but I think they had been removed! In any case, I agree with you - even the photographs of the murals are frightening! Twisted idiots.
Last edited by SquidInk on 07-13-2008 06:00 PM, edited 1 time in total.

lazarus long
Pirate

Post by lazarus long » 07-13-2008 07:43 PM

i would like to start a company to combat these weapons. it seems like the goo-guns major advantage is that it removes virtually all surface friction, making it difficult to walk or drive. i wonder if golf-shoes with spikes have been tested against it? the microwave cannon seems like it would be easy to counter as well. a little research should be able to provide a material to shield or, even better, reflect the microwave energy. bounce it back at the sick little gi's or blackwater operatives. once they abandon the cannon, it would be easy to disable.
can you imagine how furious the government would be with such a company? can you envision how quickly i would be "disappeared?"
oh, it would be worth it!

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 07-13-2008 08:00 PM

Cheney openly compares himself to Darth Vader...

But enough of him... Luke Skywalker v. Darth Vader in Sky City, one of the great duels in the history of film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4FSI5ut6a0

lazarus long
Pirate

Post by lazarus long » 07-13-2008 08:42 PM

aaah, but vader had his moment of clarity before death, when he threw the emperor down the shaft. i doubt that we'll ever see that from cheney.

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 07-13-2008 09:20 PM

lazarus long wrote: i would like to start a company to combat these weapons...

Yes LazLo, I have done a bit of thinking along these lines as well. Not just to counter weapons, but surveillance systems as well. I like the golf shoe idea, and wonder if it would work.

Let's look at the ADS microwave. This system focuses a beam of microwave energy at the target (YOU!), and the target feels a burning sensation. I'm no expert but our bodies are 90% water. Water absorbs microwave energy, and the energy is dissipated by a rise in temperature, resulting in a "heating" of the skin. Why not wear a specialized garment with water jackets built in? We know they aim for the chest, so the "water armor" needs to cover the frontal area. Essentially, baggies full of water over the target areas. Between the water armor and the skin, a heat insulator, and over the whole rig - a large monastic cloak . The cloak will have a large Jawa style cowl, with light emitting diodes sewn in to overwhelm digital camera equipment.

Wait! I just described Obi-wan's entire wardrobe! That makes it all the better. LONG LIVE THE REBEL SCUM! LONG LIVE US!

By the way lazarus long... congratulations... maybe.
Last edited by SquidInk on 07-13-2008 10:43 PM, edited 1 time in total.

lazarus long
Pirate

Post by lazarus long » 07-13-2008 09:37 PM

thanks squid (drop me a line at lazarus-long at comcast.net, if you would).
i wonder what simple balls of aluminum foil would do to the microwave mechanisms. i know what it does in my microwave.
another facet of that company could be active resistance to crowd-dispersion tactics. if you can keep it organized in the face of such chaos, a crowd need not become a mob. such organization should include standard, uniform shirts,buttons, or hats so that police instigators could be quickly weeded out. different colors for different "squads" with a central controller, located high above the scene, coordinating all movements through walkie-talkies. it should also include scouts to watch for new weapons being brought into the fray (a stoolie or two on "the dark side" would be ideal). i've got some beautiful ideas blooming.

btw-as long as i've read heinlein and as long as i've heard "lazarus long" (and it's a nickname a dear english teacher kind of stuck me with, god rest her saintly soul), i've never heard or thought about the shortening "LazLo." amazing. good one.

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 07-13-2008 09:49 PM

Actually, Lazarus Long, Cheney is the evil emperor. Dubya is just some stunted stormtrooper in his retinue... :D :D :D

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 07-13-2008 10:17 PM

Maybe GW Bush = DARK HELMUT! :cool:

lazarus long
Pirate

Post by lazarus long » 07-13-2008 11:47 PM

that explains a lot.
he has schwartz envy.

Return to “Politics and Government 2004-2009”