The Case for the Civilization On The Moon

NASA's Biggest Lie to be Exposed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 07-14-2008 09:53 PM

bonzelite wrote: thank you John Lear for replying back.

This stuff is just crazy. As stated, I have an open mind to this. My mind doesn't quite want to give permission to fully believe it because it is so beyond anything I've ever imagined possible; the revelation of a breathable atmosphere being entirely insane .... but... I suppose... only if adherence to traditional thinking prevails.

If the atmospheric pressure on the moon is "only" that of base camp on Mt. Everest, ie, approximately 18,000 ft elevation, then liquid water could easily stand on the surface. Same with Mars.
As they both do.
What I don't fully understand, then, is if humanity is "actually" or "really" at a level of technological advancement purported by your teachings, then why in hell are we being restrained from it?
Please don't call my wild ravings 'teachings'. It embarrassing to the academic community.
Why is the Earth's inhabitants, en masse, kept stunted, ignorant, and sheltered from the benefits of extreme advancement of culture and consciousness?
In my book review of Dark Mission by Richard Hoagland and Mike Bara I report their conclusion, which I agree with that "the continuing core of NASA" who they identify as Freemasons, SS (Nazi's) and Magicians, have, "literally stolen the entire space program for themselves from the rest of all Mankind".

Hoagland and Bara go on to say that "Space" is destined to "remain the sole possession of only those with (these) proper bloodlines and perpectives..but not for any of the rest of us."
The allegations that "we cannot handle it" are, in my summation, complete bullsh#T. I think our humanity absolutely can handle it.
True, but this is not the core of the problem.
The minority of the powerful and elite vastly undermine the intelligence of humanity to elevate itself to another level, with these very elitist and evil agencies keeping humankind artificially held back.
Well stated.
I find that unconscionable and evil and beyond the pale of injustice and tyranny, as if our race and it's condition is being perpetually held for ransom.

It would be incorrect to say that we are being held for ransom. The only thing they want from us is to pay for all of it.
The lie is different at every level. (RCH)
Including his. (JOL)

bonzelite
Pirate

Post by bonzelite » 07-15-2008 12:36 AM

Something else I don't understand:

In my readings and vid watchings of you and others speaking to this topic, it is stated that these entities, ie, the aliens, are watching us and some races (apparently) are working in benevolent ways (protecting us?)

If this is the case, then why have these alleged benevolent protector aliens not done a damn thing about the evil that is growing to ultimately conspire to destroy the "human" traits of this "humanity."

What is being planned by the evil elite is to remove anything resembling "humane."

Where or why are the "aliens" allowing this to propagate unabated?

Why are they agreeing to share "technology" with agencies on Earth that conspire to kill, destroy, enslave all of humanity?

This is evil and malevolent. Therefore, the aliens who have provided the military powers with such technology are MORE evil and sinister and are accomplices to murder.

These alien entities, despite what is said throughout interviews, are, then, by default, just as evil and worse; their very presence and existence an abomination. That said, such esoteric and "beyond" intelligences not of this Earth are, then, MORE EVIL and WORSE than anything of this Earth. Therefore, the UNIVERSE IS EVIL.

How can such an alien presence, if good, be of any benefit if such atrocities throughout history such as genocide and pestilence have been allowed existence? Where have they been --these good aliens? With their thumbs up their ET as$ses?

I tell you what, they are apparently useless. The sinister psy-op 911 massacre and tyranny, the gearing up to nuke Iran .... this is for the good of humanity?

Where are these goddamn aliens? They can levitate the fate of worlds in the palms of their minds. This is the vision for Earth.... to have it succumb to total enslavement of innocents?

Please explain if I'm off the mark here.....
Last edited by bonzelite on 07-15-2008 12:46 AM, edited 1 time in total.

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 07-15-2008 02:11 PM

bonzelite wrote: Something else I don't understand:

In my readings and vid watchings of you and others speaking to this topic, it is stated that these entities, ie, the aliens, are watching us and some races (apparently) are working in benevolent ways (protecting us?)

If this is the case, then why have these alleged benevolent protector aliens not done a damn thing about the evil that is growing to ultimately conspire to destroy the "human" traits of this "humanity."
These are your opinions of what is benevolent and what is evil.

All you need to do is try and live your life without envy, hate or greed.

Everything starts with you and it starts right now.
What is being planned by the evil elite is to remove anything resembling "humane."
That is an opinion and may not be a fact.
Where or why are the "aliens" allowing this to propagate unabated?
It is subjective whether anything is being allowed to 'propagate unabated'.
Why are they agreeing to share "technology" with agencies on Earth that conspire to kill, destroy, enslave all of humanity?
Don't know.
This is evil and malevolent. Therefore, the aliens who have provided the military powers with such technology are MORE evil and sinister and are accomplices to murder.
I don't know what the whole or real story is. All I know is that I am trying to live MY life without envy, hate or greed so that one day I won't have to come back here. It's pretty difficult however considering all the a-ho's out there. But at least I try,
These alien entities, despite what is said throughout interviews, are, then, by default, just as evil and worse; their very presence and existence an abomination. That said, such esoteric and "beyond" intelligences not of this Earth are, then, MORE EVIL and WORSE than anything of this Earth. Therefore, the UNIVERSE IS EVIL.
I would definitely categorize those thoughts as hate.
How can such an alien presence, if good, be of any benefit if such atrocities throughout history such as genocide and pestilence have been allowed existence? Where have they been --these good aliens? With their thumbs up their ET as$ses?
Are you my first wife? Is this you Marcelle?
I tell you what, they are apparently useless. The sinister psy-op 911 massacre and tyranny, the gearing up to nuke Iran .... this is for the good of humanity?
It may be. It depends on what your definition of "for the good of humanity" is and how you would intend to implement it.
Where are these goddamn aliens? They can levitate the fate of worlds in the palms of their minds. This is the vision for Earth.... to have it succumb to total enslavement of innocents?

Please explain if I'm off the mark here.....

You do seem to be rather opinionated. You need to take a stress pill, maybe lie down for a while. Think about living your life without envy, hate or greed.

When was the last time you told anybody that you loved them very, very much?
Including his. (JOL)

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 07-15-2008 02:52 PM

Think about living your life without envy, hate or greed. When was the last time you told anybody that you loved them very, very much?
You have that right John.....I tell the people I love that I love them all the time, good habit to get in to.:)

bonzelite
Pirate

Post by bonzelite » 07-15-2008 05:59 PM

johnlear wrote: These are your opinions of what is benevolent and what is evil.

All you need to do is try and live your life without envy, hate or greed.

Everything starts with you and it starts right now.

That is an opinion and may not be a fact.

It is subjective whether anything is being allowed to 'propagate unabated'.

Don't know.

I don't know what the whole or real story is. All I know is that I am trying to live MY life without envy, hate or greed so that one day I won't have to come back here. It's pretty difficult however considering all the a-ho's out there. But at least I try,

I would definitely categorize those thoughts as hate.

Are you my first wife? Is this you Marcelle?

It may be. It depends on what your definition of "for the good of humanity" is and how you would intend to implement it.

You do seem to be rather opinionated. You need to take a stress pill, maybe lie down for a while. Think about living your life without envy, hate or greed.

When was the last time you told anybody that you loved them very, very much?

I'm not your ex-wife. No. I am frustrated, however. My words are of frustration for something that evidently has been in effect for centuries --and without anything to do about it-- save for accepting it and finding an inner peace despite it.

Because nothing can be done about it, ie, the exchange of alien technologies to be used against humanity, it must then reduce, in human terms, to spiritual principles. It is a war against good and evil and it takes place within inasmuch as it takes place in physical reality.

I just don't understand why aliens are allowing the debased and reptilian-minded military entities of this planet to exploit technology against the people of the Earth. I don't see the gain or point in it, particularly when the aliens are so far in advance of humanity on every level.

So my concern is .... are they all that advanced? The act of providing technology that is knowingly used to kill and maim people, on a massive scale, isn't my idea of spiritual advancement.

If the particle beam weapon technology, along with super-holographic projection technology, was used on 911 to create a state of psychological terror --and this is allegedly based on reverse-engineered alien technology-- then the aliens providing this on a continual basis must be just as evil.

How else can this be assessed? And why is my opinion worthy of dismissal or scorn? As I suggested, if I'm off-base then please be forthcoming with some good news. Telling me to hug my mother and spread the love, to renounce hate, is good, but completely affirms in my mind what I have stated, ie, that evil is afoot and alive and conspiring second-by-second to undermine our humanity.

Indeed, I am not lumping all alien species into the same group. Allegedly there are good and bad species. At least I hope so.

Are benevolent aliens at war with the evil ones who have aided and abetted murderous tyrants of our military organizations? Are we saved every day more than we think imaginable?

It seems from watching myriad vids and listening to myriad interviews with UFO-ologists, insiders, etc.... my overall conclusion is not of wonderment or amazement but one of incredible pathetic sadness for humanity.

The message is clearly that we are merely a slave race, our species a leftover genetic joke ... to be enslaved and kept down. That is the UFO message thesis statement that I am hearing.

When I am informed about quasi-magical technology that is used to deceive and kill, that originates within the corridors of power, of alien secrecy, I'm not looking at this with happiness.

To remotely accept any notion of alien intervention and presence makes me feel helpless and pathetic. Earth is essentially, per allegations, a giant ant farm, a paranormal tableaux of manipulation and experimentation.

We are nothing but organic machines with implanted "souls" that are stored on the Moon in a borg-like facility, beholden to the whims of the government in collusion with ETs.

I think to properly accept this and sort it out internally, one must become highly evolved as a spiritual being, to work hard to renounce the miseries and sorrows that this material existence provides constantly. Apparently we have nothing else, really.

Therefore, without recourse to spiritual surrender and peace, the true enslavement is one with oneself. This is, in my summation, the primary and first limitation ... those imposed by ourselves upon our own personalities.

George Bush and his cabal of swines can impose martial law all day, destroy our cities, remove our liberties, and they cannot take away my spirituality and inner peace that I may cultivate.

To succumb to fear of their impending decrees is to have already lost to them. What disturbs me is the scope of the collusion against simple human beings .... relatively simple creatures in comparison to those above them with extraordinary powers. And to what end?

All of these giant measures of secrecy and deception .... all to dupe and subjugate simple people who only wish and want for food, water, shelter, love, family, community. How much simpler does it get than that? And we can't have that ultimately? We're not entitled to that? It must be stolen from us, with guile and magic. I don't see how anyone can find this wonderful or amazing. It's criminal.

The wonders of the advanced races, their technologies, their psychic abilities.... sure those are truly awesome. But the applied evils that are capable with such tools, deliberately used upon simpleton beings on a primitive planet Earth --that is unconscionable, beyond the pale.

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 07-15-2008 06:46 PM

Shirleypal wrote: You have that right John.....I tell the people I love that I love them all the time, good habit to get in to.:)
Thanks Shirleypal.

When I tell people that they say, "Why? My wife (daughter, mother, father etc.) knows I love her/him."

Maybe yes maybe no. But the more you say those words to somebody the better you will feel and the better they will feel. You have to say those words out loud and look into their faces for it to have any effect.

And don't try the old sing songy "..love you very much." Da dee da dee da.

Look into their eyes and tell them, "I love you very, very much." :)
Including his. (JOL)

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 07-16-2008 12:16 PM

Here is a colorized version of the 'refinery' on the farside:

Including his. (JOL)

vigo
Chief Swabbie

Post by vigo » 07-16-2008 01:30 PM

johnlear wrote: Thanks Shirleypal.

When I tell people that they say, "Why? My wife (daughter, mother, father etc.) knows I love her/him."

Maybe yes maybe no. But the more you say those words to somebody the better you will feel and the better they will feel. You have to say those words out loud and look into their faces for it to have any effect.

And don't try the old sing songy "..love you very much." Da dee da dee da.

Look into their eyes and tell them, "I love you very, very much." :)
Probably the most profound words you've ever said. :)
Well, better late than never, I suppose... Joe Quinn. ;)

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 08-28-2008 06:21 PM

John what's up? Anything new to share with us.:)

USSGoblin
Pirate

Post by USSGoblin » 05-23-2009 09:50 AM

There is no significant air on the moon, there is no air pressure, no trees, no plants, no lakes. The "dark" side is not locked away from the view of earth, over the time span of millions of years, the part that faces earth changes. It is easy to refute this. For one, if there was any significant air pressure a feather would have not dropped at the same speed as a hammer. Also since Apollo 8 was only 60 nautical miles from the moon, it would have lost speed and crashed if there was any significant atmosphere.

I do not know John's motivation, but he has never heard even in confidence, anyone that walked on the moon say they saw any trace of sentient life(other than their mission partner), or trace of a past civilization. I have met Buzz Aldrin, I spent time on USS Hornet with him. I have met James Lovell, and Gene Kranz, and I even met Guenter Wendt. I do not know the source of John's info. But it is wrong. He has spun a bit, it is very interesting how he draws readers in, even has them participate in information gathering so they feel like they were at the table helping to put the puzzle together.

It is like the claim of Russia being given an SR-71, now I know for a fact John Lear did not stand in Russia and see an SR 71 formerly owned by the United States. He was lied to if he received that information.

What would be interesting, is an F-MRI scan of John Lear's brain, I know that would be a very interesting picture, and quite unique. Observing how the information he puts out there, how it evolves over time, either by external input, or further additions by John, it in itself is quite an interesting experiment in Psychology. I think Dr Phil Zimbardo could make a book about how information, and testimony evolves within a community.

It also could be used if one was doing a study why conspiracy theories gain traction, despite the clear presence of facts, evidence, and data show the actual events.

Either way, his threads are always entertaining and are enjoyable to read. I am surprised a thread has not been launched on why John Lear is not in wikipedia.
Last edited by USSGoblin on 05-23-2009 10:08 AM, edited 1 time in total.
Raymond, Cancer Survivor
Founder of The Kids Cancer Tree
and The USS GOBLIN. :)

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 05-23-2009 10:26 AM

USSGoblin wrote: I am surprised a thread has not been launched on why John Lear is not in wikipedia.
Interesting.

I am pretty sure that John Lear was included at one time.

Strange that he is not now.
racehorse

Psychicwolf
Pirate

Post by Psychicwolf » 05-23-2009 11:11 AM

He's in TinWiki...LOL;)
http://tinwiki.org/wiki/John_Lear
Dance to heal the earth. Not just when you're dancing, but always. Live the dance, whenever you move, in all you do, dance to heal the earth.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 05-23-2009 11:44 AM

Seems it isn't a big deal to be on wikipedia, there is so much mis-information posted there.......

IvyQ
Pirate

Post by IvyQ » 05-23-2009 02:05 PM

Shirleypal wrote: Seems it isn't a big deal to be on wikipedia, there is so much mis-information posted there.......

I agree! Can't believe anything you read on Wiki....

Escargot
Pirate

Post by Escargot » 05-23-2009 02:06 PM

USS Goblin -Hope you are well.
It is much easier to believe that those in charge of public and scientific info would never alter or lie about anything. It is normal to feel that it is illogical to suspect that any person would lie to any other person/persons. Especially in an official public forum.
I just wanted to point out that the far side of our moon gets full sunlight once a month, when we 'see' the dark moon or as some call it new moon phase. The far side of our moon is facing the sun at that time.
If there are inhabitants on the moon, that is why they would have to be positioned near the edge of dark/light moon as it goes around Earth. (Although what John Lear is saying is that living in a crater is all that you need to do?? -I don't understand how)
I'm not an astronomer, so if this is incorrect, someone please speak up.

???added after thought - that can't be correct. I'm not sure what the moon looks like when the far side is facing the sun. I think I'll do some more research. I did just read that the moon gets sun about the same amount on both near and far sides.
Last edited by Escargot on 05-23-2009 02:53 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “John Lear Archive”