NASA's biggest lie to be exposed.

NASA's Biggest Lie to be Exposed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

johnlear
Pirate

Re: Re: Actually when I first read this I though he said Ear

Post by johnlear » 08-13-2005 09:43 PM

johnlear wrote:
But actually what can be a protective layer for the truth....?
Removing a protective layer might mean.... removing the secrecy.....that hides the truth....! QUOTE]

Secret? What secret? NASA told us everything.

And besides, what kind of a secret wouldn't surface in 25 years (by 1994) and not surface by 2005. And why would Neil mention it anyway? Does he think its THAT important? Neil just celebrated his 75th birthday the other day, I hope to give him a belated birthday present. Soon...
The lie is different at every level. (RCH)
Including his. (JOL)

Iris
Pirate

Post by Iris » 08-13-2005 10:18 PM

"Wilbur Wright once noted that the only bird that cold talk was the parrot, and he didn't fly very well."

I understant this is not THE sentence you wanted us to notice, but this one stuck in my craw right off. Parrots aren't the only birds that can talk. Corvids can, and Starlings can. Also, some parrots can fly breathtakingly well.

(Sorry, just couldn't let that go by.)

Yes, John, we're all ears -- er eyes. I'm sure there are many secrets that have been hidden from we mere mortals by our government -- and not for our good, but for theirs.
We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. B. Franklin

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 08-13-2005 10:27 PM

"The principal elements--leaving earth, navigating in space and descending to a planet unencumbered with runways and traffic control--would include major requirements necessary for a space-faring people".

The above sentence struck me as interesting, who know's what is out there, not I but maybe NASA does.

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 08-13-2005 10:34 PM

For anybody that is following this thread and is interested: Dr. Edgar Mitchell was on Apollo 14 and walked on the moon with Alan Shepard in February of 1971. Dr. Mitchell wrote a book, "The Way of the Explorer," (G.P.Putnam's Sons, 1996). I suggest you find a copy of the book and turn to page 4. The paragraph that starts just below the half way point on the page starts with "Shortly after returning from the moon....." This paragraph has 178 words, and about 10 sentences. Read the paragraph and let me know what you think is the most interesting sentence.
Including his. (JOL)

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 08-13-2005 10:40 PM

Bellisima wrote: Well, this certainly has been suggested a number of times by a number of people but, in seven words - Apollo did not land on the moon.

???

In my humble opinion, all (starting with 11, except of course for 13) Apollo missions landed on the moon. Bill Kaysing was correct in some of his charges, but he lacked one key bit of information.
Including his. (JOL)

Bellisima
Pirate

Post by Bellisima » 08-13-2005 10:53 PM

I had already deleted my post, John because I also believe the landings were genuine. Still thinking. Have not been able to find any video of Armstrong's 7/20/94 speech so far.
ImageA silent mouth is sweet to hear.
Irish saying

Lord Moon
Pirate

I'm still looking for an online version of Mr. Mitchell's bo

Post by Lord Moon » 08-13-2005 11:10 PM

At the discovery channel web site...

At a 1997 spirituality conference in Phoenix, according to the Arizona Republic newspaper, Mitchell gave a speech articulating an even more startling notion — that extraterrestrial spacecraft have been captured, taken apart and reverse-engineered to obtain technology for military and civilian aviation. These activities, he speculated, have been carried on by a secret branch within the government, without the knowledge of the president or Congress. "It would be best if we indeed succeeded in getting a congressional hearing, and we have Washington buy into this and break this shroud of secrecy that has been perpetrated for 50 years," the Republic quoted Mitchell as saying. In a subsequent interview on The Geraldo Rivera Show, Mitchell said his views were based on information from government sources with access to still-secret information. "There are very high-level people in government and military people who are now starting to talk about their personal experience," he said. "“I have listened to most of these people … these are people who've had hands-on, firsthand experience [with UFOs]."

johnlear
Pirate

Re: I'm still looking for an online version of Mr. Mitchell'

Post by johnlear » 08-13-2005 11:19 PM

Lord Moon wrote: At the discovery channel web site...

At a 1997 spirituality conference in Phoenix, according to the Arizona Republic newspaper, Mitchell gave a speech articulating an even more startling notion — that extraterrestrial spacecraft have been captured, taken apart and reverse-engineered to obtain technology for military and civilian aviation. These activities, he speculated, have been carried on by a secret branch within the government, without the knowledge of the president or Congress. "It would be best if we indeed succeeded in getting a congressional hearing, and we have Washington buy into this and break this shroud of secrecy that has been perpetrated for 50 years," the Republic quoted Mitchell as saying. In a subsequent interview on The Geraldo Rivera Show, Mitchell said his views were based on information from government sources with access to still-secret information. "There are very high-level people in government and military people who are now starting to talk about their personal experience," he said. "“I have listened to most of these people … these are people who've had hands-on, firsthand experience [with UFOs]."

I remember the day that Dr. Mitchell came to Vegas to talk to Bob. Boy, that was a long time ago.
Including his. (JOL)

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 08-13-2005 11:25 PM

http://www.noetic.org/about/founder.cfm

Traveling back to Earth, having just walked on the moon, Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell had an experience for which nothing in his life had prepared him. As he approached the planet we know as home, he was filled with an inner conviction as certain as any mathematical equation he'd ever solved. He knew that the beautiful blue world to which he was returning is part of a living system, harmonious and whole—and that we all participate, as he expressed it later, "in a universe of consciousness."

Trained as an engineer and scientist, Captain Mitchell was most comfortable in the world of rationality and physical precision. Yet the understanding that came to him as he journeyed back from space felt just as trustworthy—it represented another way of knowing.

This experience radically altered his worldview: Despite science's superb technological achievements, he realized that we had barely begun to probe the deepest mystery of the universe—the fact of consciousness itself. He became convinced that the uncharted territory of the human mind was the next frontier to explore, and that it contained possibilities we had hardly begun to imagine. Within two years of his expedition, Edgar Mitchell founded the Institute of Noetic Sciences in 1973.

Today, Dr Mitchell serves on the board of directors of the institute. He continues to be active at institute events, including lectures and conferences.

daboodaddy
Pirate

Post by daboodaddy » 08-13-2005 11:35 PM

Just fer "Sclitz &Giggles": did you know Edgar was much taller than most "test pilots" where he had to have planes and gear made to suit. Edgar is apparently very tall. One of my roommates is his cousin (3) I think, or his nephew. Ed prefers to be left alone. My room-mate knows that, so does not bother him.
Question EVERYTHING, even your OWN thoughts.
A "Daboodaddyism"

Lord Moon
Pirate

From what little I know of Mr. Mitchell...

Post by Lord Moon » 08-14-2005 02:03 AM

He seems like a great guy...it would have been so much easier to say nothing... just to go along like everyone else....it took a lot of guts to do what he did....

I wonder if there was more to Mr. Mitchell's experience than just seeing the earth from the moon?

johnlear
Pirate

Re: From what little I know of Mr. Mitchell...

Post by johnlear » 08-14-2005 02:26 AM

Lord Moon wrote: He seems like a great guy...it would have been so much easier to say nothing... just to go along like everyone else....it took a lot of guts to do what he did....

I wonder if there was more to Mr. Mitchell's experience than just seeing the earth from the moon?

The Way of the Explorer
last half of page 4.....
Including his. (JOL)

vigo
Chief Swabbie

Post by vigo » 08-14-2005 02:57 AM

My thoughts guide me to the very real fact that we are limited on this planet with respect to the celestial view...perhaps outside our little aquarium exists an unencumbered communication, visual or otherwise, that cannot be realized inside the bubble...

Perhaps they saw or heard something that became a secret to humanities detriment? PTB at NASA and The Govt. are hiding something and our heroes have a gag order that can't be removed...can you help John?

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 08-14-2005 03:25 AM

vigo wrote: My thoughts guide me to the very real fact that we are limited on this planet with respect to the celestial view...perhaps outside our little aquarium exists an unencumbered communication, visual or otherwise, that cannot be realized inside the bubble...

Perhaps they saw or heard something that became a secret to humanities detriment? PTB at NASA and The Govt. are hiding something and our heroes have a gag order that can't be removed...can you help John?

That would depend on if you considered "There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truths protective layers and places to go beyond belief," a detriment to humanity.
Including his. (JOL)

vigo
Chief Swabbie

Post by vigo » 08-14-2005 03:41 AM

johnlear wrote: That would depend on if you considered "There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truths protective layers and places to go beyond belief," a detriment to humanity.

If the detriment to humanity is a protective layer that prohibits revelation of truth...then yes. Would this be something that would question what we understand as truth? Just wondering. This is making my spidey sense tingle ;) Good stuff John.

Side joke...Is it true what they say about leftys...that they are in their right mind.:D

Return to “John Lear Archive”