What Do 'Men Give Birth' and 'Defund the Police' Have in Common?

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-28-2022 07:29 AM

Excellent Article! I am not into religion or god that much, but Prager has a wonderful way of putting things that make sense A rare trait these days.

Explaining unbelievable absurdity.
Tue Jun 28, 2022Dennis Prager

Unless you are brainwashed, you regard the statements "men give birth" and "defund the police" as absurd.

Why, then, do leftists (as opposed to liberals and conservatives) say these things and even believe them?

I think there are two — related — explanations.

One is that the Left seeks to tear down every normative institution. If men give birth, "man" and "woman" no longer mean anything. "Men give birth" means the end of the male-female distinction, the most basic distinction in the human race. Racial distinctions pale in comparison. So do national distinctions.

Marxists support the obliteration of the male-female distinction because the only distinction that matters to Marxists is that of class.

The other explanation is that the endgame of leftism is chaos. It is related to the first explanation, since the obliteration of all distinctions is chaos. Distinctions mean order. Having no distinctions means chaos.

I came to realize the significance of distinctions when writing my commentary on the first five books of the Bible ("The Rational Bible"). The Bible's moral order is dependent on distinctions. Among them are:

Man and God

Good and evil

Human and animal

Holy and profane

Parent and child

Man and woman

Beautiful and ugly

Distinctions are so important to the Judeo-Christian moral order and weltanschauung that making distinctions is what God did for the Six Days. While they are known as the Six Days of Creation, the fact is that after creating the "heavens and the earth," God does little creating. After Genesis 1:1 the only things God creates are the animals listed in 1:21 and the human being (1:27).

Full Article/Comments

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/0 ... is-prager/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Re: What Do 'Men Give Birth' and 'Defund the Police' Have in Common?

Post by kbot » 06-28-2022 06:51 PM

You mean like......??????

Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Return to “American Survival”