Interesting Concept:What If Trump Had Won, What Would Have "Jan.6th" Have Looked Like?

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Interesting Concept:What If Trump Had Won, What Would Have "Jan.6th" Have Looked Like?

Post by Doka » 02-09-2022 08:36 AM

In my opinion The REAL Insurrection, has been going on for years (Since the Civil War, that they Lost)

What the Jan. 6 Capitol Incursion Really Was

Commentary

After the 2020 presidential election, my Epoch Times columns summarized actions state legislatures could take in states with disputed results. When asked to do so, I also summarized those options directly to interested state lawmakers. Last week, a leftist website distorted this into a claim that I “guided” private citizens to represent themselves as presidential electors without legislative authorization.

My guess is that the author hoped I’d be subpoenaed by Congress’s Jan. 6 committee—the “Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol.” Perhaps he thinks I’m a “co-conspirator” in the “insurrection.”

I don’t think a subpoena is likely, though, because the committee probably wouldn’t want to hear what I’d have to say. It is this: The Capitol incursion was wrong, but it was not an “insurrection.” It was a very different kind of event with deep roots in our Anglo-American heritage.
What Would Have Happened in D.C. if Trump Had Won?

To put the Jan. 6 event into context, let us ask this question: What would have happened in Washington, D.C. if Donald Trump had won re-election?

We don’t have to speculate much, because we have a lot of experience with leftist protests. The 1968 Watts riots, for example, lasted for six days and killed over 30 people. More recent incidents include, in 2011, the 17-day occupation of the Wisconsin State Capitol; in 2018 the storming of the Supreme Court, invasion of the U.S. Capitol, and seizure of the Hart Senate Office Building; and in 2020 the Black Lives Matter/Antifa riots.

So we know the playbook. Here’s what would have happened in Washington if Trump had won:

Tens of thousands of protesters descend upon the city. Massive marches, some undertaken without permits, block bridges and roads. Protesters leave mounds of filth behind them.

Many protesters riot. Vehicles transport bricks and other potential weapons to strategic points to arm rioters. Rioters use them, as well as weapons they brought with them, to smash windows and loot all throughout the central areas of the city. They start fires everywhere. Graffiti and vandalism are of Augean proportions.

Protesters trumpet insurrectionary slogans: “No Trump, no wall, no U.S.A. at all.” They create “autonomous zones” purportedly independent of the U.S. government. They attack and tear into the Capitol and other public buildings. In some buildings, they camp for days or weeks, until the police can get them out. In other buildings they start fires and leave. They assault police officers, counter-demonstrators, and bystanders with chemicals, bricks, and other weapons—severely injuring many and killing some.

Article (Full)/Comments

https://m.theepochtimes.com/what-the-ja ... VVJU1cCa9s
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “American Survival”