Maher: ‘How Are We Going to Build Back Better if We Have No Workers and No Supplies?’

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Maher: ‘How Are We Going to Build Back Better if We Have No Workers and No Supplies?’

Post by Doka » 10-09-2021 11:16 AM

Quote from Comments:

Show 4 new replies

I Am Sparticus Henry Bowers an hour ago

"Build Back Better" was Klaus Schwab (Nazi) and The World Economic Forum, Davos, and power elite's plan to ruin America. Seems to be working for them.

Trump had America in position we had not seen in many years. Today, anything the Government presents to be "better" is the polar opposite.
You all remember Klaus, the one who told you, "You would own nothing, " in a few years. Well he meant it, he is one of the helpers taking everything you own away from you!

On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” host Bill Maher wondered how the Build Back Better bill will help the economy when there’s a shortage of workers and building supplies are being held up by supply chain issues.

Maher said, “It’s interesting. Because I keep reading about the Build Back Better bill. They want — we can’t — we don’t have enough workers, even if we passed it tomorrow. And because of all these supply chain problems, we don’t have building supplies. So, how are we going to build back better if we have no workers and no supplies?

Video/Article/COMMENTS

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/10 ... -supplies/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Let's Go, Brandon!

Post by Riddick » 10-09-2021 11:35 PM

Build Back Better? Yeah right. Better get a bucket, I'm gonna throw up!

#LetsGoBrandon

https://youtu.be/K07QN5rDXK8
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “American Survival”