A Woke Or Hobson’s Choice: Same Choice

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

A Woke Or Hobson’s Choice: Same Choice

Post by Riddick » 07-24-2021 10:33 PM

Audrey Biloon's commentary, from her blog at The Times Of Israel, dated 10/6/2020:

There’s a psychological analysis going around the internet that Trump is a total narcissist and that he engages in risky behavior, in order to be at the center of attention and adored.

It’s an excellent analysis and I agree with every word. But faced with the following:

1. Trump, who I think will eventually do the right things (albeit for narcissistic reasons), or

2. Biden, controlled by nefarious (hidden by their silence in the face of domestic terrorism) political leaders, who give winks and nods to those who seek to ultimately destroy us, unless we kneel to their demands,

I don’t see any problem in choosing.

Patrice Cullors crowed, “We’re trained Marxists!” Hawk Newsome said, “If you don’t give us what we want we’ll burn you down!”

When I asked a peace loving, well informed (I thought….until she gave her answer) friend to explain to me how those statements bode well for peaceful change, she answered that she had never heard of the statements. When I told her that, not only had I heard of the statements, I had actually heard each person boast, she abruptly changed the subject.

Immediately following her change of subject, I asked her why she always changes the subject whenever I present movement facts to combat movement slogans, she answered, “Because you won’t stop”.

She’s right. I won’t stop when it comes to pointing out slogans versus facts and I’m appalled that she (and millions of other well intentioned, peace loving people) would rather change the subject than deal with it.

But I understand her (and their) desire to change the subject, because to deal with it means that we have to face a horrible Hobson’s choice, woke terrorists are giving us:

1. give them all they want, at the expense of adherence to the Bill of Rights, including freedom of speech, press, and even thought (because you have to reduce anti woke thoughts to whispers), the result of which will destroy us as a democracy

or 2. don’t give them what they want which will destroy us as a democracy.

With good hearts, but political blinders on, many call woke demands part of “movements” for change. I’m all for change. But, woke mob, violent, demands for change and political silence, giving encouragement to those woke methods, aren’t ways to bring about peaceful change.

Faced with the woke one “choice“ choice…and make no mistake, Cullors, Newsome, and their woke company (and don’t even get me started with Antifa) are only giving one choice…I’ll take the other guy. Even if he is a narcissist, perhaps because of that, he’s not out to destroy us, because doing so wouldn’t give him the adoration he craves.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “American Survival”