The Coming Coup

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

lisa colorado
Pirate

Re: The Coming Coup check this out

Post by lisa colorado » 12-09-2020 02:11 PM

Riddick
Pirate

Welcome To The Collective

Post by Riddick » 12-10-2020 12:08 AM

Not pretty & I ain't just talkin' about her looks. What Trump's been sayin', folks like her hate his supporters as much or more than him, comes thru loud and clear don'it? Guess she missed Joe's memo calling for unity. Or she knows he's not serious.

Harmony isn't what they want. Far from it! They want complete surrender. Take a knee & get with the program, or else. When Woke folk say jump you say 'how high": Like it or don't like it learn to love it 'cause it's the best thing going today. WOOO!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: The Coming Coup is now going in reverse!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-12-2020 03:51 PM

Just let this B I D E N recording play on!

https://populist.press/leaked-biden-aud ... e-country/

How many more alt news bites, revealed daily, via the conniving, non patriotic, Democrat Keystone Cops-like DBA speeded up missteps, can this nation stand to see or hear? :evil:

TS"IAT"HTF!

Sick 'em Sidney!

MK II :x

......."Is About To".......
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Riddick
Pirate

Can Or Will This Happen? Stay Tuned...!

Post by Riddick » 12-13-2020 08:43 PM

Powell: Trump Could Trigger 2018 EO On Foreign Election Interference

Lawyer Sidney Powell asserted that due to alleged foreign interference in the Nov. 3 election, “it’s more than sufficient to trigger” President Donald Trump’s executive order on foreign interference issued in 2018.

In September 2018, Trump signed an executive order that says “not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election,” according to the text of the order.

Powell told The Epoch Times she believes that due to that executive order, it can give Trump “all kinds of power … to do everything from seize assets to freeze things, demand the impoundment of the machines,” referring to voting machines.

“Under the emergency powers, he could even appoint a special prosecutor to look into this, which is exactly what needs to happen,” Powell said. “Every machine, every voting machine in the country should be impounded right now. There’s frankly more than enough criminal probable cause to justify that, for anybody who’s willing to address the law and the facts purely on the basis of truth and not politics, or corporate greed, or global wealth.”

For the past month, some, including Arizona’s Maricopa County GOP Chairwoman Linda Brickman, as well as Powell, have alleged that Dominion Voting Systems’ machines allowed for votes to be switched from Trump to Democrat candidate Joe Biden. Dominion has pushed back, saying that it’s not possible to change votes, while asserting it has no ties to foreign governments and doesn’t allow its employees to engage in vote-tabulation efforts.

Powell noted that Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe has only a few days left until he is to prepare his report to the president, according to the September 2018 executive order. It’s not clear when—or if—Ratcliffe will issue the report, as no public confirmation has been given so far. Little mention has been made of the executive order since it was issued more than two years ago.

Should Ratcliffe issue his order, “it’s going to blow the mind of every citizen in the country who’s willing to look at the truth and the facts,” Powell said. “Because there’s never—we’ve never witnessed anything like this in the history of this country. And it’s got to be stopped right now or there will never be a free and fair election.”

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: The Coming Coup

Post by Doka » 12-14-2020 01:20 AM

"China Joe' Has got to go, the whole damn Family a 100s of others, including kamala. !! They have sold us OUT.

BOMBSHELL: Leaked List of 2 Million Chinese Communist Party Members Shows How Vulnerable the West Is

Sky News reported a list of nearly two million members of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) who are operating worldwide and in dozens of companies based in the United States and other Western nations. According to the report, the list was compiled in 2016 by Chinese dissidents who extracted the data from a Shanghai server.

In mid-September, the data was leaked to a newly formed international group called the Inter-Parliamentary Alliance on China (IPAC). This is a group of 150 legislators whose mission is stated on their website:

IPAC’s mission is to foster deeper collaboration between like-minded legislators. Its principal work is to monitor relevant developments, to assist legislators to construct appropriate and coordinated responses, and to help craft a proactive and strategic approach on issues related to the People’s Republic of China.

IPAC provided the data to four independent media outlets for verification. It is believed to be the first leak of its kind and gives a detailed look at how the party operates under Chairman Xi Jinping. The data shows that party members are embedded in some of the world’s largest companies and inside government agencies.

“Communist party branches have been set up inside western companies, allowing the infiltration of those companies by CCP members – who, if called on, are answerable directly to the communist party, to the Chairman, the president himself,” she said. “Along with the personal identifying details of 1.95 million communist party members, mostly from Shanghai, there are also the details of 79,000 communist party branches, many of them inside companies”.

Full Article/Comments

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/s ... s-n1208832
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: The Coming Coup /Foster v Love (1997 9-0 Desision)

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-14-2020 05:35 AM

OMG up above here!

Powell said. “Every machine, every voting machine in the country should be impounded right now. There’s frankly more than enough criminal probable cause to justify that, for anybody who’s willing to address the law and the facts purely on the basis of truth and not politics, or corporate greed, or global wealth.”

"For anybody whose willing" is the few key words so obvious to us. It's sad there are none offering to volunteer their patriotic will Doka and Riddick. :oops:

9-0 😒

This US Supreme Court vote of 9-0 from 1997 is going no where!

When the clock strikes Midnight on election day, lock it down. Is this fake news? :confused:

D-day is decision day not the next day!

WWII docu just said, "One minute after Midnight........." just as I finished that line! 8)

How quick we forget some past or present highest court judges who had the will to act for the betterment for our freedom via the old faithful ballot box.

There is no need for a vote according to this link!

Now it's in this thread X 2!

https://www.newstarget.com/2020-12-07-u ... mpted.html

MK II ∆= 😷

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Riddick
Pirate

Slam Dunk? Or Fairy Tale?

Post by Riddick » 12-14-2020 01:44 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 12-14-2020 05:35 AM 9-0 😒

This US Supreme Court vote of 9-0 from 1997 is going no where!

When the clock strikes Midnight on election day, lock it down. Is this fake news? :confused:

D-day is decision day not the next day!

WWII docu just said, "One minute after Midnight........." just as I finished that line! 8)

How quick we forget some past or present highest court judges who had the will to act for the betterment for our freedom via the old faithful ballot box.

There is no need for a vote according to this link!

Now it's in this thread X 2!

https://www.newstarget.com/2020-12-07-u ... mpted.html

MK II ∆= 😷
Since you posted it twice, I figured it's so nice I needs take another close look!!

I think I know fake news when I see it. I'm not saying this is, yet the fact nowhere else have I come by any assertions even close to those made at your link aroused my curiosity,, so I searched for recent references concerning this SCOTUS decision

From the WSJ on 8/25:
As the Supreme Court held in Foster v. Love (1997), taken together the relevant constitutional and statutory provisions mandate “holding all elections for Congress and the Presidency on a single day throughout the Union.”

It follows that although state statutes permit the use of certain mail-in ballots sent on or before Election Day, no ballot cast after Nov. 3 is constitutionally valid. That implies that counting unpostmarked mailed ballots that arrive after Election Day would be unconstitutional, as there would be no way to tell if they were cast in time.

So, only votes cast on or before the mandated election day are valid. While I get that, I don't get how it implies if in the course of counting votes there's no "consummation" by Midnight that day, "the election" turns into a pumpkin -

If a court case is to be made why is it we've not seen one? Heck, if there's merit to the interpretation, I don't get how this argument didn't come up in 2000. I'm no legal scholar, but Mark Levin is, and he's not said boo about anything like this.

I'm not looking to shoot this article down but at the rate the SCOTUS is going? It's clearly no Princess Charming looking to put the glass Gucci on Cinderfella Trump.

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-14-2020 03:19 PM

Thanks for splain'n it and taking the time to take it to task. I'd read it top to bottom knowing it was not a presidential race but found it odd it was hanging out in alt news only; Rense I believe.

On down it's hoping the present admin includes this (fake) ruling in Trump's battle? But what's their motive for leading the readers onto something no one is touching with a ten foot pole.

Little Miss Lightfoot news IL, EC 20-0 for China B I D E N. But don't tell him since comprehension is a problem! We know pre election he predicted the historical, fraud filled fiasco owned by his party! :P

https://www.tristatehomepage.com/news/y ... sident/CEO

MK II

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-14-2020 03:48 PM

That is a "tricky Article" so I went to the original article.

Elections Undecided by Midnight are Void & Preempted by Federal Law – Foster v Love (1997; 9-0 Decision)
PREFACE OF THE BATTLE PLAN

https://www.thepostemail.com/2020/11/18 ... -decision/

Not much clearer, a bit better, though.

She (the Author, Really is on Freedoms side)

What she is saying in a "Nutshell" is since the Supremes made the ruling in "97" They Fundamentally CAN NOT, get out of hearing, of what is being presented to them "NOW", It is their own damn ruling!?

Remember, we went to bed at midnight, Trump was way ahead, when we got up, Biden had the votes, and Trump had massive amounts of votes, that just dissappeared. Not that too many even noticed that, until brought to our attention. Some things are just too obvious to see :confused:
From Article
Which States are late? The answer will be a question of first impression for the Supreme Court. But the only fair answer is obvious. If, at midnight, one candidate had enough of a lead, so that there was no mathematical possibility whatsoever of their being caught – after a review of the votes already counted, and the votes remaining – then the final selection has been made on time. But if the outcome was uncertain at Midnight, the State violated the deadline, and its election is void.
Answer to Gore V Bush

WHAT ABOUT BUSH V. GORE?

At this point, you may be wondering, if my analysis above is correct, why the election in Bush v. Gore wasn’t void? It’s a very good question. That nightmare dragged on for 37 days, finally settled by a nebulous opinion, just as the Florida Legislature was getting ready to use the nuclear option to seat Bush electors via bicameral resolution. Incredibly, the answer to this very relevant question is shockingly simple:

That election wasn’t void because nobody asked the court to void it.

As Far as never voting again..........That's how we got our "Lion" We voted any way!! :!:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-14-2020 06:28 PM

Yep Doka, we can't give up even if the new dem admin sites for change our stars and bars Old Glory flag!

:confused: Ren Jander (a pseudo name?) sure tried to open a can of worms. What a write up anyways!

Thanks Doka and Riddick......... :D

MK II

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Riddick
Pirate

To Void, OR Not To Void

Post by Riddick » 12-15-2020 01:38 AM

Doka wrote: 12-14-2020 03:48 PM What she is saying in a "Nutshell" is since the Supremes made the ruling in "97" They Fundamentally CAN NOT, get out of hearing, of what is being presented to them "NOW", It is their own damn ruling!?
Fundamentals like relevant prior court decisions as well as Constitutional concerns should always factor into any current deliberations - That's how it's supposed to work but the current SCOTUS has mostly & deliberately decided to duck its duty
Doka wrote: 12-14-2020 03:48 PM
Answer to Gore V Bush

WHAT ABOUT BUSH V. GORE?

At this point, you may be wondering, if my analysis above is correct, why the election in Bush v. Gore wasn’t void? It’s a very good question. That nightmare dragged on for 37 days, finally settled by a nebulous opinion, just as the Florida Legislature was getting ready to use the nuclear option to seat Bush electors via bicameral resolution. Incredibly, the answer to this very relevant question is shockingly simple:

That election wasn’t void because nobody asked the court to void it.
The implication of that answer is arguments to void not only hold water, they have all the merit in the world - It's as easy as making the request - Ask and it shall be done. Great! Still, it doesn't address WHY no one did it then & no one's asking now

Was/is it ignorance of the law keeping folks from making the case? Or, is it the opposite - That is to say they see the article's assertions based not on a cut-&-dried '97 ruling reading but rather on the author's own creative interpretation?

As I said I'm no legal scholar, yet insofar the author has a Juris Doctor degree I assume she's not whistling Dixie on this & sees things in the ruling others don't - Could be she has the best legal mind ever? Or maybe she's effn crazy. Or both!

That said, if she believes what she says she needs do everything in her power to see to it this time, something IS done - Even if she's not a practicing attorney & lacks funds I betcha crowdsourcing'd get more cash than needed for a legal team -

I'd donate $10 not 'cause so much on its merits I believe it's a sure-fire can't lose slam dunk proposition, but on the premise "it's so damn crazy it just might work"!
P.S. Here's a recap relative to electoral & court goings-on from Mark Levin's Monday show:

On January 6th, 2021 the Archivist of the United States will transfer the electoral votes to a joint session of the US Congress. Hawaii challenged the electoral votes in the 1960 race between Kennedy and Nixon. The fraud was evident but Nixon chose not to rock the boat, per se. Finding the 2020 election fraud is like a game to the media and Democrats akin to hide-and-seek.

The founders feared two kinds of tyranny -- the mob (pure democracy) and the monarchy (the central government)! The Democrats are systemically destroying the Constitution on a state by state basis. Since they lack momentum to get a constitutional amendment passed in Congress they use unconstitutional means like lawsuits and judicial activism to circumvent the rules. There are few American courts with enough courage to stand up for the Constitution because so many of them have been compromised.

-Donald Trump Image

lisa colorado
Pirate

Post by lisa colorado » 12-15-2020 12:12 PM

I see people who just don't want to look at it, even though they don't want a President BHarisen. And the media are all slanted.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-15-2020 06:56 PM

To Riddick's credit,........"There are few American courts with enough courage to stand up for the Constitution because so many of them have been compromised."

Edited on AM 12/16/20 -The EO Trump signed in 2018 for THE other decision maker option are a logical chiller to comprehend once you read it, in the ALT NEWS only, that actually covers it!

Epoch Times :shock:

https://m.theepochtimes.com/sidney-powe ... 16680.html

But hey all! You gotta love any prophetic presidential reaction touting "the buck stops here with me" mystery!😉

MK II ∆= 😷
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 12-18-2020 11:28 AM, edited 3 times in total.

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Riddick
Pirate

Witness Rejection Program

Post by Riddick » 12-15-2020 11:59 PM

lisa colorado wrote: 12-15-2020 12:12 PM I see people who just don't want to look at it, even though they don't want a President BHarisen. And the media are all slanted.
Some people'd sooner look away than deal with an unpleasant reality. It's kinda like encountering a robbery but instead of getting involved, you hightail it. Hopefully the robber didn't see you but if he did he may come after you next -

Basically the Dems (abetted by the MSM before & after the fact) pulled a "heist" on the electorate and some folks can't handle the truth - Denial may help to get thru the initial shock but it won't make it go away & can only make things worse...
Last edited by Riddick on 12-16-2020 01:48 AM, edited 1 time in total.

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-16-2020 12:57 AM

Have you noticed those, that are totally engrossed in the MSM are least 2 years behind, (usually many more years)They just have no idea what is going on, and I'm not sure it matters to them? There seems to be Matter of "Character" .They are just now learning about "China Joe" and that been in the news we have been going over here, for well over a year, only coming out on the Main Street Media now because, it is going to be a way of getting Rid, of poor old , sick China Joe.

You would think that "They" would get a clue, that they are just "Usefull Idiots", got to be something in there mental makeup :confused:
KARMA RULES

Return to “American Survival”