Ian Punnett – Surviving COVID-19/ Open Lines – 4/3/20

Saturday Host on Coast to Coast AM!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Ian Punnett – Surviving COVID-19/ Open Lines – 4/3/20

Post by Riddick » 04-11-2020 01:06 PM

* LISTEN LINK *

First Half: A physician and nutrition expert, John A. McDougall, M.D., is certified as an internist by the Board of Internal Medicine and the National Board of Medical Examiners. He joins Ian Punnett to discuss the COVID-19 outbreak from the perspective of medical professionals and how people who are in some of the high-risk groups for COVID-19 can improve their odds of survival through dietary changes. Followed by Open Lines.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Ian Punnett – Surviving COVID-19/ Open Lines – 4/3/20

Post by Doka » 04-11-2020 02:47 PM

I think I heard that one? I am hard pressed to give up bacon and chocolate! :(

I think my attitude is good though, it's called the "F!xxk Em, no body is going to rain on my parade" Attitude :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

No Rain On MY Easter Parade

Post by Riddick » 04-11-2020 03:19 PM

Doka wrote: 04-11-2020 02:47 PM I think I heard that one? I am hard pressed to give up bacon and chocolate! :(

I think my attitude is good though, it's called the "F!xxk Em, no body is going to rain on my parade" Attitude :D
I'm there wichya Doka! I'm not enclined to stop eating bacon & chocolate entirely, either together or separately.

Heck, for holiday eatin' I may just give bacon-wrapped Easter eggs with chocolate syrup a try
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Ian Punnett/Saturday Host”