Pro Rasslin's 'House Of Hardcore' Presents "The Challenge Of The Superfriends"!

The view is great, the air is fresh

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Pro Rasslin's 'House Of Hardcore' Presents "The Challenge Of The Superfriends"!

Post by Riddick » 11-30-2019 10:44 PM

Would you believe Indie Rasslin's version of Wrestlemania is coming to Waukesha next Saturday Night AND I plan on being there?!?
http://blizzardbrawl.blogspot.com/2019/ ... urday.html
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Pro Rasslin's 'House Of Hardcore' Presents "The Challenge Of The Superfriends"!

Post by Raggedyann » 12-01-2019 01:49 PM

Why would anybody still like phony wresting in this day and age? Bizarre!
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Pro Rasslin's 'House Of Hardcore' Presents "The Challenge Of The Superfriends"!

Post by Riddick » 12-08-2019 05:03 PM

Full house, HOT CROWD! The 1st bout set the stage for a 2 thumbs up card & night, though I was edging to the exit near the end as the penultimate match made the main event pale by comparison - Btw? LUCHASAURUS is my new current fave! -

Last but not least would you believe beer & live pro rasslin' events go together just like more beer AND HOOTERS WINGS after the show. WOOO!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “The Crow's Nest”