Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Timeline Shifts AGAIN in Uvalde School Shooting

Post by Doka » 05-27-2022 12:55 PM

Timeline Shifts AGAIN in Uvalde School Shooting

Story, COMMENTS

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/p ... g-n1601275

In the Comments you will find posters talking about disappearing Posts :confused:

I too had an experience with a DISAPPEARING big story, I read last night on a popular English Newspaper, I like to go to from time to time. As they do have some excellant "Investigative Reporters"

They did 2 long stories on the "Border Patrol" fellow who was getting a haircut when he got a call from his wife, a teacher at the school, telling him there was a "Shooter" in the school. He had a child there too. He immediately bowered a rifle from the barber and went to the school, shot the "Shooter" , having his head receiving a bullet graze from the shooter. (Showed the wound) pictures of his family, unfortunately I did not copy or download a thing. AND can't remember his name. I was tired and it was late and Amazed, at the stories, as the Texas Ranger just had reported no such person existed. Then I went to bed. This morning I went back to the English site and every thing had been "PULLED", GONE.

Here is what I believe happened, before it was "politicized" The Border Patrol Agent is either very blessed with a bag full of money or warned his "Family would be killed, if they ever heard another peep out of him" more than likely the latter one.

The End result is to get rid of guns and stupid un-necessary cops at the same time more than likely The Texas Ranger, is with the Bag of Money like Obamie just said, Hate guns, Hate Cops! NOW. WE DO NOT, want anyone to speak of mental illness, or even the thought that the Shooter may have had some help getting all riled up?

Your thoughts..........
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Timeline Shifts AGAIN in Uvalde School Shooting

Post by Riddick » 05-27-2022 02:07 PM

Fox News has the story about Jacob Albarado -

I did a Google news search on his name with, wouldn't you know it, a paucity of results.

Another day, another suppressed story.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Timeline Shifts AGAIN in Uvalde School Shooting

Post by Doka » 05-27-2022 03:28 PM

Thank You So Much , Riddick, I feel better, there is always the possibility that I have lost it. So far so good. :|
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “The Murky Bilge”