Kurt Russell: Actors Should Stick To Day Jobs, Stay Out Of Politics

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Kurt Russell: Actors Should Stick To Day Jobs, Stay Out Of Politics

Post by Riddick » 11-20-2020 12:43 AM

It's not a call for censorship so much as just sound professional advice. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

lisa colorado
Pirate

Re: Kurt Russell: Actors Should Stick To Day Jobs, Stay Out Of Politics

Post by lisa colorado » 11-28-2020 04:50 PM

How could Hollywood people have gotten themselves so into propaganda? Only comedians these days have independent minds.

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 11-29-2020 02:24 AM

lisa colorado wrote: 11-28-2020 04:50 PM How could Hollywood people have gotten themselves so into propaganda?
They're suckups. They wanna get in good with the folks who sign their paychecks

They're also not too bright! - Instead of using their brains? Most of 'em sit on 'em

They think they're smarter than the average Joe yet most are dumber than Biden.
lisa colorado wrote: 11-28-2020 04:50 PM Only comedians these days have independent minds.
Bill Maher is one. He's a Leftie, but most others believe all the bullsh!t they spout!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-29-2020 11:43 AM

Hollywuuud has always had a tendency to be Communist, hating Capitalism, of which put them in their fine homes and their fine shopping sprees on "Rodeo Drive". That's what the Ugly "Macarthy Era" was all about. If they got what they wanted , they would no longer exist. Not this day and age when humans aren't really necessary for film. And by their own actions they are making themselves obsolete. They have pissed off, the majority of their followers, their "Blockbuster Movies" have turned into "BlockBusted" movies. And the more they rant and rave the worse it gets for THEM. They are like babies screaming for a hot burner, to put their hands on. They just have, No Clue. I'm fine with people having wealth, good on them! But ,No body, like Hoolywuud, that complains about it like they do?? They make no sense?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

lisa colorado
Pirate

Post by lisa colorado » 11-29-2020 12:32 PM

I can't ignore them hard enough.
Y'know when your dog is staring at you really hard because you're eating something and not sharing? I wish I could ignore actors that hard. I'm going to find everything Jon Voigt gets royalties for, and watch that.

Return to “Books, Documentaries, Movies, TV Shows”