Toxic Waste From California Pot Farms FINALLY! Alarms Experts!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Toxic Waste From California Pot Farms FINALLY! Alarms Experts!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-06-2017 08:31 PM

Well :!: It's about time :!:

My cousin living near Weaverville, California has been telling me this for years! The pot "grunt" dirt farmers are "mostly" those toxic pesticide/herbicide/gun sling'n foreigners who don't give a damn about the people, the land or the mountain streams and lakes below their hillside "farm$" :!: :evil:

It's a wonder there are any living trout in Lake Shasta or the Trinity River! Heck! By now maybe there are none! :oops:

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/toxic-waste-u ... 44016.html

Do let everyone here know if you see this land, air and water disgrace on the major news channels! :messedup:

MK II :realmad:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 09-17-2017 07:23 AM, edited 1 time in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

kbot
Pirate

Re: Toxic Waste From California Pot Farms Alarms Experts!

Post by kbot » 08-07-2017 10:49 AM

From the article:

"California accounts for more than 90 percent of illegal U.S. marijuana farming, with much of it exported to other states from thousands of sites hidden deep inside forested federal land, and more on private property, law enforcement officials said. The state is still developing a licensing system for growers even though legal retail sales of the drug will begin next year, and medical use has been allowed for decades"

This must be the Left's worst nightmare coming true - trying to square the "legal pot" goal with the issue of the environment. I'm all for legalization of marijuana and it's medical benefits. Hopefully, there can be some middle ground.......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-07-2017 02:26 PM

At least the CA environmental officials were finally alarmed about the health of the sickened soil and water. Obviously that's a very belated beginning to attempt shutting down a long toxic "No Man's Land". The damage is done and it's lasting toxicity will continue on for years. All while being hovered over by more DEA choppers, that land once in a while making token arrests of the rabbits and squirrels, who stayed behind guarding the crop! :P

These are mainly "No Go Zones" as some remote BACK roads are reportedly guarded by pick-ups containing tri-pod mounted machine guns! :confused: My cousin thinks they're scary fakes just replacing black pipes for a barrel and it's mountings. :idea:

I'm not totally against legalization but as long as I drive a tractor-trailer it won't be legal inside me! :wink: :mrgreen:

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-07-2017 09:33 PM

These days Toxic Waste is only in the "Eye of the Beholder". So what is Toxic Waste to one is Not to the other. Living your "Convictions" is a real test of what your personal likes and dislikes are and whose idea it is , being fashionable, above all else!. :shock:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-08-2017 05:50 AM

Speaking of "living your convictions".............

Another phrase is "be careful what you wish for"..............

Immigrant Set to Receive $190K in Sanctuary City Lawsuit

A 32-year-old Mission District resident who sued the city for unlawful arrest after authorities violated the Sanctuary City Ordinance is set to receive a $190,000 settlement. Pedro Figueroa-Zarceno, a native of El Salvador, was arrested by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) after the San Francisco Police Department tipped them off about a 10-year-old outstanding warrant for his deportation. SFPD became aware of his status when Figueroa-Zarceno visited Southern Police Station on Dec. 2, 2015, to retrieve a police report about his stolen car. He was arrested as he exited the station, and sent to a detention center in Martinez, where he stayed for two months. As an added blow, his car was auctioned off during his stay.

Figueroa-Zarceno’s immigration case is complicated — there’s a solid run down of all the nitty gritty details here — and it’s still in process. Immigration attorneys at Van Der Hout, Brigagliano & Nightingale LLP were able to get Figueroa-Zarceno out on bond after two months in detention. While his legal status within the country may take a while to establish, the lawsuit is moving right along, thanks to the Asian Law Caucus, which is representing him in the case against the city.

Lawyer Saira Hussain tells SF Weekly that the Asian Law Caucus was introduced to Figueroa-Zarceno’s case after his immigration attorneys reached out to FREE SF, a coalition of 21 organizations which together advocate for “community safety, transformative justice, immigrant rights, and self-determination.” Figueroa-Zarceno’s arrest, his attorneys suspected, had violated the city’s Sanctuary Ordinance, which bans city employees from assisting ICE in detentions or arrests.
http://www.sfweekly.com/topstories/immi ... y-lawsuit/

So, it's not a question of whether this individual was here illegally (he was). The issue is that the city violated their own law on tipping off immigration officials.

What this story glossed over was the facts related to the arrest by immigration in the first place:

According to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, which oversees the immigration agency, San Francisco police ran a routine background check on Figueroa when he went to get the police report and discovered he had an outstanding warrant for his deportation from more than 10 years earlier.

Police officers contacted the Sheriff Department’s central warrant bureau, whose job it is to confirm warrants, and department employees contacted the ICE service center, federal authorities said. The deputies relayed the information to police, who had authority to decide whether to honor the warrant. A Homeland Security report said an ICE duty officer was informed of Figueroa’s whereabouts by both the service center and San Francisco police.

Figueroa was the subject of a deportation order arising from his failure to appear at an immigration hearing in San Antonio in December 2005, and from a 2012 conviction for drunken driving, officials said.

He had never intended to defy immigration authorities, his attorneys said. He had planned to file for asylum, citing violence in El Salvador, and had told agents he had come into contact with shortly after his entry into the country that he planned to go to San Francisco, where his aunt lived, but intended to go through the hearing process.

He never heard from authorities again, despite providing them with his aunt’s address, and had no idea that he had an outstanding warrant for his arrest, his attorneys said.
http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Car ... 864148.php

So, California, enacted a law which allows people who are living here illegally, to file a lawsuit, based on the fact that they're here illegally. Only in California could this be concocted. I expect to see more of the same spreading across the country. Since the taxpayers and property owners in these communities would end-up eventually footing the bill, I wonder how many such lawsuits will it take for the homeowners and businesses in sanctuary cities to start pulling out, claiming that they should not be held liable for the idiotic laws of these communities......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-08-2017 05:58 AM

I know that this is off-topic concerning the pot issue, but Googling "San Francisco" just brings out the weirdness in society. And ignorance of their own laws - BY THE LAWMAKERS THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!

Residents of an exclusive San Francisco street didn’t pay their taxes. So someone bought their street.

Can you buy a city street? Is that even possible?

Residents on Presidio Terrace, the oval-shaped privately owned street commonly known as one of the most exclusive communities in San Francisco, learned the answer the hard way.

In an expensive city, the homes on Presidio Terrace are in a league of their own. One had an asking price of $16.9 million last year, which dropped by $2 million. It’s a steep price to be neighbors with the likes of Sen. Dianne Feinstein and House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi, who have called the street home.

The Presidio Homeowners Association, which has maintained the space since 1905, blames a wrong address for the misdirected tax bills at $14 a year, bound for an accountant who had not worked for the association since the 1980s. The debt grew to $994, and the street was sold to recoup additional fees and penalties.

But the association did not know the back taxes threatened ownership of the street, the suit against Lam said. No notices were posted on the street, and no one on Presidio Terrace knew it changed hands until May 2017, when an investor representing Lam asked if the association wanted to buy it back, according to the suit.

“I was shocked to learn this could happen, and am deeply troubled that anyone would choose to take advantage of the situation and buy our street and sidewalks,” said one homeowner, who asked The Chronicle not to be named because of pending litigation.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... f74f0bdc60

As with my previous post, there seems to be a LOT of "I didn't know......." going on in SF :roll:

But, they DO love to pass laws, don't they???????

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-08-2017 08:35 AM

Doka wrote: 08-07-2017 09:33 PM These days Toxic Waste is only in the "Eye of the Beholder". So what is Toxic Waste to one is Not to the other. Living your "Convictions" is a real test of what your personal likes and dislikes are and whose idea it is , being fashionable, above all else!. :shock:
Hi Doka; toxic options is right and kobt "Sanctuary! Sanctuary!" was screamed from behind Notre Dame's gargoyles by Charles Laughton in Paris playing Quasimodo in H-wood's iconic B&W movie 'Hunchback of Notre Dame'. He yelled those words, now echoing in the news daily, just as he rescued Maureen O'Hara from the French Revolution's gallows :!:

Here's just 1 question for discussion for you two and to all frequent but very bashful guests; It's a sad fact that there are over 500 sanctuary cites in the United States of America! Talk about weird news! :realmad: WTHeck :?: :confused: Who dreamed that fantasy into reality :?: You'll never hear it stated but it's their collective police departments, for one :!:

Oh yeah, back to the soil and water conditions told to me by my beholder cousin living in the high redwood sticks near Weaverville, CA. #1 - In drier times there's very little spring water that only trickles from their sources from up high. It's being siphoned off by the Bulgarian's and other miscreants from other nations. #2 - The farm stores logically cater to all the licensed and illegal grower's every need and most of the fertilizers, pesticides and herbicide liquids, have names you cannot pronounce! :oops:

:roll: After all that effort, expense, and harmful toxicity from the tops down, the state has a glut of Mary Jane buds. :oops:

MK II :confused:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 10-08-2021 02:51 PM, edited 5 times in total.

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-09-2017 05:33 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 08-08-2017 08:35 AM After all that effort, expense, and harmful toxicity from the tops down, the state has a glut of Mary Jane buds. :oops:
It may be far worse than that MK- pesticides are being linked to neurological diseases such as Alzheimer's. California, with their "breadbasket to the world, hear us roar" mentality, may be contributing to the high costs of healthcare by the states use of pesticides........

The Pesticide That's Being Linked To Alzheimer's

You're aware of The Spice That Could Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease, but could some of the food you eat actually be causing the degenerative condition? It very well may—if it's been treated with a certain pesticide, finds a study published in JAMA Neurology.

Scientists at Rutgers University found that having higher levels of the breakdown product of the insecticide DDT (DDE) in your blood seems to fuel the disease and make you more likely to be diagnosed with Alzheimer's.

This research by no means uncovered a definitive cause of Alzheimer's, but it's a groundbreaking study that could inspire more research into the possible environmental factors—specifically chemical pesticides—that trigger Alzheimer's, a brain disease that currently affects about 5 million people in the United States. If the findings pan out through further research, it could mean that testing for DDE levels in the body could lead to earlier diagnosis and treatment.

"These results demonstrate that more attention should be focused on potential environmental contributors and their interaction with genetic susceptibility," says Jason R. Richardson, PhD, associate professor in the department of environmental and occupational medicine at Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and a member of the Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences Institute (EOHSI).

Like what you're reading? Sign up for Today’s Organic Life newsletter for must-have tips sent to your inbox.

In the Rutgers study, conducted in coordination with Emory University Alzheimer's Disease Research Center and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School's Alzheimer's Disease Center, 74 out of the 86 Alzheimer's patients involved had DDE blood levels almost four times higher than those of the 79 people in the control group who did not have Alzheimer's disease.

Related: When Did We Start Using So Many Pesticides?

Patients with a version of ApoE gene (ApoE4), which greatly increases the risk of developing Alzheimer's, along with high blood levels of DDE exhibited even more severe cognitive impairment than the patients without the risk gene.

DDT has been banned in the U.S. since 1972, although other countries still use it. In the U.S., it was initially proclaimed to be safe and was sprayed on crops and inside of barns to deter pests. That "safe" chemical went on to cause massive environmental and wildlife damage.

Should we be surprised that it's probably attacking our brains, too? Not really. Because of its chemical structure, the substance remains inside of us for a long time—Dr. Richardson says the time it takes to excrete half of a given amount of DDT/DDE can be more than 10 years. "DDT was designed as an insecticide to kill insects," he explains. "Unfortunately, insects and humans share the target of DDT: the voltage-gated sodium channel."

In other words, it attacks our brains, too.

Younger people still have measurable amounts of DDE in their blood, but not at levels as high as scientists see in older adults. Mexican Americans have much higher levels, which could be because Mexico permitted the use of DDT until the 1990s, Dr. Richardson says.

There's no tried-and-true method for getting DDT out of the human body, either. But that point may be moot—the damage could occur early on. Scientists aren't sure if its presence, built up over time, puts us at a greater risk of disease later in life, or if it threatens future health soon after exposure.

What they do know is this: About 14 percent of the population carries the APOE4 gene variant, a genetic factor that increases a person's risk of developing Alzheimer's. Add pesticides to the mix, and you may have an even greater risk.

"I think the take-home message is that chemical exposure is only one potential contributor to a complex disease like Alzheimer's," says Dr. Richardson. "Similarly, genes that have received the most attention and study are also only one component. I believe our study clearly suggests that researchers should broaden their thinking about contributors to complex disease and put more focus on gene-environment interactions."

https://www.rodalesorganiclife.com/well ... alzheimers

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-09-2017 06:48 AM

Thanks kbot that article was very interesting! I was not aware of that study. We can add our nation's doctors are wrongly prescribing "statins" tricking our liver's into making less of important cholesterol for our brain health, our spinal cord, our nerve strands, and lastly it makes up our cell walls! :wink:

Turmeric curcumin taken daily in curry powder in India and Asia for over 2,500 years have virtually prevented dementia and Alzheimer's in those smarter civilizations. How the western civilizations were not so aware of this fact for 2,490 years leaves us blaming the famous explorer of Asia, Marco Polo! :oops: Just kidding, Marco! :lol:

That reminds me to take my second enhanced turmeric formula in a veggie capsule, right now :!: :mrgreen: I took my first one at 11:30 last night waiting on the loading dock's green light to go North again. :D

In closing, before I type too much after being up all night :oops: , I'll add that my brain, on cholesterol and turmeric :mrgreen: , never gets depressed about anythin'! 8)

North Korea was wearing out the stereo speakers inside truck #147505 while driving my PENSKE LOGISTICS' 2015 Freightliner Cascadia last night! During :miked: The Mike Gallagher Show sporadically for 3 hours, The Jim Bohannon Show's 2 hours on NK :miked: and :miked: Coast to Coast AM's 3 hours on NK :!: :confused: Coast's last guest Mike "Rood" was an "awakening!" :shock:

:epicbattl

MK II :|
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 10-09-2021 05:34 AM, edited 3 times in total.

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-09-2017 11:37 AM

So, what brand turmeric are you using?

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-10-2017 08:23 AM

kbot wrote: 08-09-2017 11:37 AM So, what brand turmeric are you using?
Not the less expensive bottle from Walmart, for sure kbot! :raspberry We both utilize Christian Wilde's Enhanced Turmeric Formula. In the last year they've added a higher % of both bioperine (a fancy name for black pepper) and curcumin!

Bringing up my N CA cousin now who's filled my ears, "for years", full of "what's going on up there" in regards to the hard line foreigner dirt farmers growing practices for that 12' tall, bushy green plant that 50% love and 50% hate, I'll switch the topic. :idea:

He was diagnosed with colon cancer and after his retirement years from teaching he had put off having a colonoscopy. :oops: His supplement ideas coupled with my alternative meds ideas stunted it's growth. All together with his investigating a Portland medical university's now performed micro surgery, there is no recurrence :!:

You'd probably heard about their new procedure but I can't think of it's proper medical term. At one time he was taking 13 supplements plus free cannabis oil suppositories from a female Native American's on going study out of southern Oregon. :wink: It's been well over a year with 3 flights to Portland and so far so good. 8)

Now he's dealing with a cyst on his pancreas and I'm advising he take Carnivora once again! A lengthy surgery is required the same as his sister endured on her pancreas' cyst that lasted 8 hours over 2 years ago! :o

MK II :)
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 09-17-2017 07:37 AM, edited 1 time in total.

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-10-2017 10:46 AM

Pancreatic issues are tough, as I'm sure you've heard MK, so best wishes are in order.

I am lucky in that there is a shop that is run by some local witches who are also licensed herbalists and they sell bulk herbs. I picked-up some tumeric from them, but was wondering about dosages, etc......

Know any good online information?

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-10-2017 11:40 AM

:wink: Pretty tough, those potential pancreas consequences can be for sure kbot......... :reader: PC is a death warrant, mostly! Cysts can turn C*****ous. :(

Here ya go kbot for the best source of "The Right" turmeric found anywhere online, in my opinion! :wink:

https://myheartbook.com/products/turmeric

On topic: some N. CA residents may need their livers detoxed starting some years ago the loose way "they're" slingin' that grow sh!t on top of those hills and mountain sides! :realmad:

MK II :coolhat:

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-09-2017 09:01 AM

More :?:

Matt Drudge Saturday September 9, 2017 :!:

Why this "toxic" highlands in N CA news was not reported 7-8 years ago is a mystery!

Some of this report maybe repeats of what's in the OP.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles ... rnia-water

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Toxic Waste From California Pot Farms FINALLY! Alarms Experts!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-03-2017 06:34 AM

The Drudge Report November 3, 2017 :lol: and it's not the 4th! :wink:

CBS Philadelphia PA says forest farming of "weed" is way worse than logging the forests :!: "Well! Who would'a thought that?" says a 16 year safe driving log hauler in the Midwest! :wink:

CBS Local — Marijuana activists may argue that the plant is a natural remedy with many uses, but a new report is claiming that farming the drug has another harmful side-effect: it’s destroying the environment.

Researchers from Ithaca College say that the growing number of small pot farms being planted in remote forest areas are having a major impact on the local environment. The New York team points to forest fragmentation, soil erosion, and landslides as the main side-effects of inserting pot farms into the forest. :oops:

FULL STORY

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/1 ... vironment/

MK II

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Return to “Environment in Crisis”