SpaceX Straight-up Fires Woke Activist Employees

News, information, and comment about 'the media'

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

SpaceX Straight-up Fires Woke Activist Employees

Post by Doka » 06-23-2022 12:06 AM

The Woke are Not Reliable, no mind, no

More of this, please! After a group of woke employees took the initiative of trying to build anti-Musk sentiment — within the company Musk founded and still mostly owns — and issuing a set of tiresome, leftist demands, SpaceX summarily fired them.

This is probably my favorite story this week. I guess no one told these wokelings that the Revolution didn’t happen yet, private ownership of the means of production is still a thing, and the hired help doesn’t get to tell the bosses what to do.

On Wednesday, a group of employees posted “An open letter to the Executives of SpaceX” in an internal chat with more than 2,600 employee members. The letter criticized Elon Musk, whining that he was an embarrassment to their efforts to make SpaceX more “inclusive,” “safe,” a “great place for all,” and whatever other boilerplate diversity platitude came to mind.

I’ve previously mentioned that the end-stage of terminal wokeness is when the infected organization eschews its original purpose to dedicate itself primarily to perpetuating wokeness. The self-appointed diversity directors at SpaceX were clearly attempting to induce this condition at their workplace. The first paragraph of their letter, which The Verge obtained and reported, reads:
In light of recent allegations against our CEO and his public disparagement of the situation, we would like to deliver feedback on how these events affect our company’s reputation, and through it, our mission. Employees across the spectra of gender, ethnicity, seniority, and technical roles have collaborated on this letter. We feel it is imperative to maintain honest and open dialogue with each other to effectively reach our company’s primary goals together: making SpaceX a great place to work for all, and making humans a multiplanetary species. (emphasis added)
Full Article/ Log in for Comments

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/a ... s-n1606806
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Media Watch”