BIGOT, MISOGYNIST, HOMOPHOBE, CRANK: RUSH LIMBAUGH DEAD

News, information, and comment about 'the media'

Moderator: Super Moderators

Raggedyann
Pirate

BIGOT, MISOGYNIST, HOMOPHOBE, CRANK: RUSH LIMBAUGH DEAD

Post by Raggedyann » 02-17-2021 01:27 PM

Limbaugh won't need his cigar lighter where he's going. Lots of flames at his disposal. :mrgreen:

Nice that he got to see Trump defeated before departing.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/rus ... ri18n=true
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Re: BIGOT, MISOGYNIST, HOMOPHOBE, CRANK: RUSH LIMBAUGH DEAD

Post by Doka » 02-17-2021 08:34 PM

Interesting, the same could be said about you. Keep up that Bad Karma of yours, it will slap you silly, but it has done that already, eh?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Leftist Reactions To Rush Limbaugh’s Death Are Truly Depraved

Post by Riddick » 02-17-2021 11:33 PM

When Congressman and civil rights leader John Lewis died last year, it was practically impossible to find any conservatives of note who used his passing as an opportunity to attack him or “spit on his grave,” so to speak.

The same cannot be said about the left’s reactions to the passing of conservative powerhouse Rush Limbaugh. It got so bad on Twitter that “Rest in Piss‘ was trending for a while.

When Lewis died, President Trump tweeted that he was “saddened to hear the news.” The passing of Rush has yielded the ugliest side of humanity gleefully celebrating his death as President Biden ignores it altogether. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-18-2021 01:26 PM

Doka wrote: 02-17-2021 08:34 PM Interesting, the same could be said about you. Keep up that Bad Karma of yours, it will slap you silly, but it has done that already, eh?
And you're such an example of positivity and wonderfulness. You are a Trump lover because you can't face reality.

BTW I haven't smoked for years. No cigs, no pot.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

lisa colorado
Pirate

Post by lisa colorado » 02-19-2021 09:07 PM

Raggedy, did you ever listen?

Do you believe in free speech anymore?

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-20-2021 05:40 PM

lisa colorado wrote: 02-19-2021 09:07 PM Raggedy, did you ever listen?

Of course I did. How do you think I came to the conclusion that he was a...wait for it...bigot, misogynist, homophobe, crank, as the Huff Post headline stated.

Yes I believe in free speech. It may not be illegal but there are consequences to mouthing it up. The big one is that there will be a lot of people that also have the 'freedom' to disagree with everything you're free speeching about and in fact, will end up hating your miserable guts.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-20-2021 08:35 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 02-20-2021 05:40 PM

Of course I did. How do you think I came to the conclusion that he was a...wait for it...bigot, misogynist, homophobe, crank, as the Huff Post headline stated.

Yes I believe in free speech. It may not be illegal but there are consequences to mouthing it up. The big one is that there will be a lot of people that also have the 'freedom' to disagree with everything you're free speeching about and in fact, will end up hating your miserable guts.

You have my Permission to hate "My miserable guts" does not hurt me a bit, it destroys the" Hater" destroys themselves, it destroys what ever " human quality" they may have posessed at one time.Humans are strange creatures, most could not tell you who or how they are,or why they react the way they do, it terrifies them to look inside of themselves. And so predictable.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

lisa colorado
Pirate

Post by lisa colorado » 02-20-2021 08:40 PM

I don't believe you ever listened. You probably listened to the snippets you were fed by the Lefty media, that's it. In that case, you aren't qualified to assess Limbaugh.

Riddick
Pirate

The 20 Greatest Quotes From Rush Limbaugh

Post by Riddick » 02-20-2021 11:55 PM

14) “Bigot: A person who wins an argument with a liberal.” LINK
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-21-2021 01:29 PM

lisa colorado wrote: 02-20-2021 08:40 PM

I don't believe you ever listened. You probably listened to the snippets you were fed by the Lefty media, that's it. In that case, you aren't qualified to assess Limbaugh.
I don't care what you believe. You're pretty much a non entity.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-21-2021 01:31 PM

Doka wrote: 02-20-2021 08:35 PM

You have my Permission to hate "My miserable guts" does not hurt me a bit, it destroys the" Hater" destroys themselves, it destroys what ever " human quality" they may have posessed at one time.Humans are strange creatures, most could not tell you who or how they are,or why they react the way they do, it terrifies them to look inside of themselves. And so predictable.
Usual boring nonsense! Yawn...

lisa colorado
Pirate

Post by lisa colorado » 02-21-2021 02:13 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 02-21-2021 01:29 PM
lisa colorado wrote: 02-20-2021 08:40 PM

I don't care what you believe. You're pretty much a non entity.
That's right. Objectify and marginalize those you disagree with. Get your thinking from Rules for Radicals. That's the hate-America way.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-21-2021 08:04 PM

Excuse me Colorado but you insulted me by assuming that I am lying about listening to Limbaugh. If you want to say nasty $hit then expect to get nasty $hit back atcha. :evil:

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-22-2021 12:36 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 02-21-2021 08:04 PM Excuse me Colorado but you insulted me by assuming that I am lying about listening to Limbaugh. If you want to say nasty $hit then expect to get nasty $hit back atcha. :evil:
You get what you give, you are responsible for yourself, you dish it out, learn how to "take it" Bullies deserve no respect. Your Own Nasty Actions have revealed who you really are.

Take a look at what you wrote for your opening Topic:
Bigot,Misogynist,Homophobic, Crank Rush Limbaugh Dead
Are you really that dense?
Quote:you insulted me by assuming that I am lying about listening to Limbaugh. If you want to say nasty $hit then expect to get nasty $hit back atcha. :evil:
You really do belong in the "Joke" thread.
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-22-2021 03:44 PM

Soooo, I am supposed to just be quiet when I am insulted? Is that your idea of "taking it"? Well it just so happens that I did that on this forum for years. One day I woke up and started dishing it back but I am not so sneaky or subtle as some insulters are around here. I say exactly what I think!!!

Doka, you have no capacity to debate political differences in an adult fashion. You absolutely hate liberals because Trump does. The reason you have no skill in debating is because, like most right wingers, if you can't win a debate using logic, you let frustration get the best of you and launch straight into insults. ie: Kbot.

Too bad Colorado can't think for herself and is aping you. But that's another right winger trait - they love cult behavior!

You can't even take it when I insult an extreme right wing radio nutjob! GROW UP!

Return to “Media Watch”