BIGOT, MISOGYNIST, HOMOPHOBE, CRANK: RUSH LIMBAUGH DEAD

News, information, and comment about 'the media'

Moderator: Super Moderators

User avatar
Raggedyann
Pirate
Posts: 5148
Joined: 08-22-2006 04:50 PM

BIGOT, MISOGYNIST, HOMOPHOBE, CRANK: RUSH LIMBAUGH DEAD

Post by Raggedyann » 02-17-2021 01:27 PM

Limbaugh won't need his cigar lighter where he's going. Lots of flames at his disposal. :mrgreen:

Nice that he got to see Trump defeated before departing.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/rus ... ri18n=true
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

User avatar
Doka
Pirate
Posts: 6571
Joined: 09-02-2009 08:15 PM

Re: BIGOT, MISOGYNIST, HOMOPHOBE, CRANK: RUSH LIMBAUGH DEAD

Post by Doka » 02-17-2021 08:34 PM

Interesting, the same could be said about you. Keep up that Bad Karma of yours, it will slap you silly, but it has done that already, eh?
KARMA RULES

User avatar
Riddick
Pirate
Posts: 13568
Joined: 11-01-2002 03:00 AM
Location: Heartland USA
Contact:

Leftist Reactions To Rush Limbaugh’s Death Are Truly Depraved

Post by Riddick » 02-17-2021 11:33 PM

When Congressman and civil rights leader John Lewis died last year, it was practically impossible to find any conservatives of note who used his passing as an opportunity to attack him or “spit on his grave,” so to speak.

The same cannot be said about the left’s reactions to the passing of conservative powerhouse Rush Limbaugh. It got so bad on Twitter that “Rest in Piss‘ was trending for a while.

When Lewis died, President Trump tweeted that he was “saddened to hear the news.” The passing of Rush has yielded the ugliest side of humanity gleefully celebrating his death as President Biden ignores it altogether. FULL STORY
There are none so asleep & oblivious to the real world as those who are & would be Woken.

"Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out." - David Horowitz

User avatar
Raggedyann
Pirate
Posts: 5148
Joined: 08-22-2006 04:50 PM

Re: BIGOT, MISOGYNIST, HOMOPHOBE, CRANK: RUSH LIMBAUGH DEAD

Post by Raggedyann » 02-18-2021 01:26 PM

Doka wrote:
02-17-2021 08:34 PM
Interesting, the same could be said about you. Keep up that Bad Karma of yours, it will slap you silly, but it has done that already, eh?
And you're such an example of positivity and wonderfulness. You are a Trump lover because you can't face reality.

BTW I haven't smoked for years. No cigs, no pot.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

lisa colorado
Pirate
Posts: 78
Joined: 11-10-2015 09:15 PM

Re: BIGOT, MISOGYNIST, HOMOPHOBE, CRANK: RUSH LIMBAUGH DEAD

Post by lisa colorado » 02-19-2021 09:07 PM

Raggedy, did you ever listen?

Do you believe in free speech anymore?

User avatar
Raggedyann
Pirate
Posts: 5148
Joined: 08-22-2006 04:50 PM

Re: BIGOT, MISOGYNIST, HOMOPHOBE, CRANK: RUSH LIMBAUGH DEAD

Post by Raggedyann » 02-20-2021 05:40 PM

lisa colorado wrote:
02-19-2021 09:07 PM
Raggedy, did you ever listen?

Do you believe in free speech anymore?
Of course I did. How do you think I came to the conclusion that he was a...wait for it...bigot, misogynist, homophobe, crank, as the Huff Post headline stated.

Yes I believe in free speech. It may not be illegal but there are consequences to mouthing it up. The big one is that there will be a lot of people that also have the 'freedom' to disagree with everything you're free speeching about and in fact, will end up hating your miserable guts.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

User avatar
Doka
Pirate
Posts: 6571
Joined: 09-02-2009 08:15 PM

Re: BIGOT, MISOGYNIST, HOMOPHOBE, CRANK: RUSH LIMBAUGH DEAD

Post by Doka » 02-20-2021 08:35 PM

Raggedyann wrote:
02-20-2021 05:40 PM
lisa colorado wrote:
02-19-2021 09:07 PM
Raggedy, did you ever listen?

Do you believe in free speech anymore?
Of course I did. How do you think I came to the conclusion that he was a...wait for it...bigot, misogynist, homophobe, crank, as the Huff Post headline stated.

Yes I believe in free speech. It may not be illegal but there are consequences to mouthing it up. The big one is that there will be a lot of people that also have the 'freedom' to disagree with everything you're free speeching about and in fact, will end up hating your miserable guts.

You have my Permission to hate "My miserable guts" does not hurt me a bit, it destroys the" Hater" destroys themselves, it destroys what ever " human quality" they may have posessed at one time.Humans are strange creatures, most could not tell you who or how they are,or why they react the way they do, it terrifies them to look inside of themselves. And so predictable.
KARMA RULES

lisa colorado
Pirate
Posts: 78
Joined: 11-10-2015 09:15 PM

Re: BIGOT, MISOGYNIST, HOMOPHOBE, CRANK: RUSH LIMBAUGH DEAD

Post by lisa colorado » 02-20-2021 08:40 PM

Raggedyann wrote:
02-20-2021 05:40 PM
lisa colorado wrote:
02-19-2021 09:07 PM
Raggedy, did you ever listen?

Do you believe in free speech anymore?
Of course I did. How do you think I came to the conclusion that he was a...wait for it...bigot, misogynist, homophobe, crank, as the Huff Post headline stated.

Yes I believe in free speech. It may not be illegal but there are consequences to mouthing it up. The big one is that there will be a lot of people that also have the 'freedom' to disagree with everything you're free speeching about and in fact, will end up hating your miserable guts.
I don't believe you ever listened. You probably listened to the snippets you were fed by the Lefty media, that's it. In that case, you aren't qualified to assess Limbaugh.

User avatar
Riddick
Pirate
Posts: 13568
Joined: 11-01-2002 03:00 AM
Location: Heartland USA
Contact:

The 20 Greatest Quotes From Rush Limbaugh

Post by Riddick » 02-20-2021 11:55 PM

14) “Bigot: A person who wins an argument with a liberal.” LINK
There are none so asleep & oblivious to the real world as those who are & would be Woken.

"Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out." - David Horowitz

User avatar
Raggedyann
Pirate
Posts: 5148
Joined: 08-22-2006 04:50 PM

Re: BIGOT, MISOGYNIST, HOMOPHOBE, CRANK: RUSH LIMBAUGH DEAD

Post by Raggedyann » 02-21-2021 01:29 PM

lisa colorado wrote:
02-20-2021 08:40 PM
Raggedyann wrote:
02-20-2021 05:40 PM
lisa colorado wrote:
02-19-2021 09:07 PM
Raggedy, did you ever listen?

Do you believe in free speech anymore?
Of course I did. How do you think I came to the conclusion that he was a...wait for it...bigot, misogynist, homophobe, crank, as the Huff Post headline stated.

Yes I believe in free speech. It may not be illegal but there are consequences to mouthing it up. The big one is that there will be a lot of people that also have the 'freedom' to disagree with everything you're free speeching about and in fact, will end up hating your miserable guts.
I don't believe you ever listened. You probably listened to the snippets you were fed by the Lefty media, that's it. In that case, you aren't qualified to assess Limbaugh.
I don't care what you believe. You're pretty much a non entity.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

User avatar
Raggedyann
Pirate
Posts: 5148
Joined: 08-22-2006 04:50 PM

Re: BIGOT, MISOGYNIST, HOMOPHOBE, CRANK: RUSH LIMBAUGH DEAD

Post by Raggedyann » 02-21-2021 01:31 PM

Doka wrote:
02-20-2021 08:35 PM
Raggedyann wrote:
02-20-2021 05:40 PM
lisa colorado wrote:
02-19-2021 09:07 PM
Raggedy, did you ever listen?

Do you believe in free speech anymore?
Of course I did. How do you think I came to the conclusion that he was a...wait for it...bigot, misogynist, homophobe, crank, as the Huff Post headline stated.

Yes I believe in free speech. It may not be illegal but there are consequences to mouthing it up. The big one is that there will be a lot of people that also have the 'freedom' to disagree with everything you're free speeching about and in fact, will end up hating your miserable guts.

You have my Permission to hate "My miserable guts" does not hurt me a bit, it destroys the" Hater" destroys themselves, it destroys what ever " human quality" they may have posessed at one time.Humans are strange creatures, most could not tell you who or how they are,or why they react the way they do, it terrifies them to look inside of themselves. And so predictable.
Usual boring nonsense! Yawn...
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

lisa colorado
Pirate
Posts: 78
Joined: 11-10-2015 09:15 PM

Re: BIGOT, MISOGYNIST, HOMOPHOBE, CRANK: RUSH LIMBAUGH DEAD

Post by lisa colorado » 02-21-2021 02:13 PM

Raggedyann wrote:
02-21-2021 01:29 PM
lisa colorado wrote:
02-20-2021 08:40 PM
Raggedyann wrote:
02-20-2021 05:40 PM

Of course I did. How do you think I came to the conclusion that he was a...wait for it...bigot, misogynist, homophobe, crank, as the Huff Post headline stated.

Yes I believe in free speech. It may not be illegal but there are consequences to mouthing it up. The big one is that there will be a lot of people that also have the 'freedom' to disagree with everything you're free speeching about and in fact, will end up hating your miserable guts.
I don't believe you ever listened. You probably listened to the snippets you were fed by the Lefty media, that's it. In that case, you aren't qualified to assess Limbaugh.
I don't care what you believe. You're pretty much a non entity.
That's right. Objectify and marginalize those you disagree with. Get your thinking from Rules for Radicals. That's the hate-America way.

User avatar
Raggedyann
Pirate
Posts: 5148
Joined: 08-22-2006 04:50 PM

Re: BIGOT, MISOGYNIST, HOMOPHOBE, CRANK: RUSH LIMBAUGH DEAD

Post by Raggedyann » 02-21-2021 08:04 PM

Excuse me Colorado but you insulted me by assuming that I am lying about listening to Limbaugh. If you want to say nasty $hit then expect to get nasty $hit back atcha. :evil:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

User avatar
Doka
Pirate
Posts: 6571
Joined: 09-02-2009 08:15 PM

Re: BIGOT, MISOGYNIST, HOMOPHOBE, CRANK: RUSH LIMBAUGH DEAD

Post by Doka » 02-22-2021 12:36 PM

Raggedyann wrote:
02-21-2021 08:04 PM
Excuse me Colorado but you insulted me by assuming that I am lying about listening to Limbaugh. If you want to say nasty $hit then expect to get nasty $hit back atcha. :evil:
You get what you give, you are responsible for yourself, you dish it out, learn how to "take it" Bullies deserve no respect. Your Own Nasty Actions have revealed who you really are.

Take a look at what you wrote for your opening Topic:
Bigot,Misogynist,Homophobic, Crank Rush Limbaugh Dead
Are you really that dense?
Quote:you insulted me by assuming that I am lying about listening to Limbaugh. If you want to say nasty $hit then expect to get nasty $hit back atcha. :evil:
You really do belong in the "Joke" thread.
KARMA RULES

User avatar
Raggedyann
Pirate
Posts: 5148
Joined: 08-22-2006 04:50 PM

Re: BIGOT, MISOGYNIST, HOMOPHOBE, CRANK: RUSH LIMBAUGH DEAD

Post by Raggedyann » 02-22-2021 03:44 PM

Soooo, I am supposed to just be quiet when I am insulted? Is that your idea of "taking it"? Well it just so happens that I did that on this forum for years. One day I woke up and started dishing it back but I am not so sneaky or subtle as some insulters are around here. I say exactly what I think!!!

Doka, you have no capacity to debate political differences in an adult fashion. You absolutely hate liberals because Trump does. The reason you have no skill in debating is because, like most right wingers, if you can't win a debate using logic, you let frustration get the best of you and launch straight into insults. ie: Kbot.

Too bad Colorado can't think for herself and is aping you. But that's another right winger trait - they love cult behavior!

You can't even take it when I insult an extreme right wing radio nutjob! GROW UP!
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Post Reply

Return to “Media Watch”