Why Do So Many White Women Hate Themselves?

News, information, and comment about 'the media'

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-22-2020 11:09 AM

This is a very good article!

This is not only young women, it is found in women of all ages. They seem to have lost any "Self Identity", perhaps, they never had any. So easy to turn them into rabid cultists, they tend to be verably proficient at spewing their hatred and blame every where, never understanding it is themselves they are destroying. They have lost all humanity and the mental capacity to "Reason". But, of course, that is and has been the main goal of Propaganda and it does work.

Amid societal unrest, woke white women are proving to be a brainwashed force to be reckoned with.

Some might find it odd that so many seemingly middle-class, young, white women are taking up street theater with a vengeance. We’ve seen the woke white woman spitting harangues into the faces of police officers, including black officers, trying to lecture and shame them into obedience.

We saw many of them acting up in the “autonomous zone” of CHAZ or CHOP in Seattle, condescendingly guarding a “blacks only” area. We’ve also seen these women physically attacking those they deem the enemy, including a Democrat state legislator in Wisconsin. A 29-year-old white woman was arrested for setting fire to the Wendy’s restaurant in Atlanta after the police altercation and shooting there last month. Another was filmed setting fire to police cars. The list goes on.

Some observers see all of this as a contradiction. Since the “woke white woman” tends to be college-educated, many think she must be smart. Since she comes from a middle- or even upper-class suburban background, people assume she must be emotionally stable. Because she is socially aware, she must be interested in trying to understand people as individual human beings. How is it that such a woman can so easily become an arsonist, a terrorist, a mobster, and a taunter of black police officers?

She shows none of the positive traits expected of her. Her commitment to identity politics demands she reject people as unique human beings. Since she insists racism is “systemic,” she is forever guilty and therefore cannot be emotionally stable. In her obedience to the coercive thought reform of the education establishment, she has surrendered the right to think independently.

Full Article

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/09/wh ... hemselves/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Why Do So Many White Women Hate Themselves?

Post by Doka » 07-22-2020 11:26 AM

These Articles may help in understanding the Insanity, but be assured, no one is going to "Change" any one. In fact when coming across these "Frenzied" people types, leave the room! You will NEVER bring them UP, but they do posess the capicity to bring You Down! That serves no one...... :evil:

July 22, 2020
Black Lives Matter reveals a generation of damaged straight, white women

The Black Lives Matter movement and the subsequent riots by Antifa, the Democrat party’s domestic terrorist arm, have shown Americans what leftism is -- an ugly combination of social and government coercion, racism, violence, and anti-Americanism. It’s also revealed that the American left has been using American blacks as a vehicle for political power without any regard for actually improving black people’s lives. Instead, the left destroys their communities and doubles down on damaging policies.

What few have pointed out, though, is the way BLM protests have revealed the damage that decades of leftist messaging have visited on straight, young, white women. To set the stage, here are some videos of the hysterical, young, white women who keep showing up in the front row of the Black Lives Matter movement, whether screaming at police, arguing with black people, rioting, or groveling:

Those videos are just a fraction of the footage showing frenzied white women taking the lead in BLM. They are deeply involved in this movement and in the ugliest way possible – and therein lies a sad tale of the leftist takeover of straight, white women.

The root problem is that these women are receiving mixed messages that would make even the strongest person go crazy. Beginning in high school, or even earlier, they’re told endlessly that they’re both victim and oppressor.

These mixed messages make straight white girls distinct from other students. White boys are told that they’re evil, toxic oppressors of both women and minorities. It’s an ugly message, but a consistent one. Boys lucky enough to have countervailing influences shake it off and become the men they should be. The boys who don’t have better influences, interestingly enough, become feminized, even if they’re not gay, as if trying to escape that awful toxic masculinity.

FULL ARTICLE/VIDEOS/COMMENTS

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... women.html
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Why Do So Many White Women Hate Themselves?

Post by Doka » 08-22-2020 12:22 PM

Creating a World Full of "Hate" women have wondered a bit too "FAR" Off the Path. I have watched so many Video's , where the "Girls" have kicked the crap out of others, men , other women, children, doesn't matter. "Lord of the Flys" , Female Version.

Understanding, that we all posses, with-in us the most good and the most evil, of human qualities. It simply depends on which part of your own Character, that YOU feed. Apparently, "causing as much harm to others" is in vogue. Since it fashionable these days to blame others, for our own actions, The art of being "Human" is really a Lost Cause.?? Wow! What a World , that has been created for you! And I sure would NOT, call it Utopia!

Obscenity Hurling White Women Steel a 7 Year Olds Maga Hat

There’s a story here, as well as a meta-story that is deeper and more transcendent. The top-level story is that two young, white women walked up to Abbey, a mother who was having lunch with Riley, her 7-year-old son, after having protested at Biden’s DNC speech in Wilmington. They seized and destroyed Abbey’s signs, and stole Riley’s MAGA hat, which they then threw into an inaccessible construction zone. When challenged, they hurled obscenities, after which they physically attacked both Abbey’s friend and Abbey herself. Abbey caught it all on video.

Without anything further information, that’s a newsworthy story. It shines a light on the sense of entitlement leftists have in the public square. Whether it’s rioting, looting, stealing, or punching Trump supporters, they believe that they can do no wrong. Indeed, they are morally virtuous because they have been told since 2015 that Trump is racist and that his supporters are Nazis. We all know that, in the fight against Nazis, nothing is off-limits.
Snippet:
Abbey later explained what happened:

I was with my 7 year old son across the street from Joe Biden’s DNC Convention speech in Wilmington, Delaware.

We were waiting for a table at a restaurant to eat dinner. We had just left a peaceful protest against Joe Biden. I was holding a pro-Trump sign. My son was wearing his MAGA hat. We were standing outside peacefully minding our own business waiting for our table. Suddenly, two Joe Biden supporters began to yell political epithets at my child. They ripped the sign from my arms and assaulted my seven year old son. The Joe Biden supporters laid hands on my child and ripped his “Make America Great Again” hat from his head while cursing at him and pushing him over. The two Joe Biden supporters verbally and physically assaulted my child. My 7 year old child was sobbing and screaming.

Filled with the instinct to defend my child against his attackers I attempted to confront the Joe Biden supporters. All I wished to do was retrieve my 7 year old son’s MAGA hat.

I was punched in the face multiple times by Joe Biden supporters. My friend who joined me and attempted to defend us was punched in the face multiple times by the Joe Biden supporters. They beat me with their fists and purses.

They stole my sons hat and threw my 7 yr old son’s hat over the fence into a dirt filled construction site where we could not retrieve it.

Both Joe Biden supporters attacked me. They attacked my child. I am a mother who simply wants to protect my child from those who would harm him and scar him for life. This vicious attack on an innocent child is exactly why I will be voting for Donald Trump.

Joe Biden owes my son an apology for fomenting the hate that will now scar my son for life.

If children aren’t off limits to their violence – who is?
FULL ARTICLE/COMMENTS

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... _maga.html
KARMA RULES

Return to “Media Watch”