Are All Democrats As Smart As Michael Moore?

News, information, and comment about 'the media'

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Are All Democrats As Smart As Michael Moore?

Post by Doka » 04-22-2020 01:21 PM

The human animal is so interesting! The "Beloved Guru " Michael Moore , really has NO clue what the hell he is talking about! Obviously, his beloved Audiences, know far less than he does!

Michael Moore Admits He Had No Idea Where the Juice to Power Electric Cars Came From

Michael Moore is out with a new film the media will hype but most Americans will never see. This speaks well of the latter and poorly of the former.

In a Reuters story promoting Moore's latest, he admits:
" Moore said that he, like many people, thought electric cars were a good idea, “but I didn’t really think about where is the electricity coming from?”
That's awesome. Moore has been going around for decades promoting politicians and policies that would basically wreck the economy. He wanted a coronavirus-level economic tsunami before we'd ever heard of Wuhan and its bats.

But he had no idea what he was talking about. He continues.
“I assumed solar panels would last for ever. I didn’t know what went into the making of them,” Moore added, referring to raw materials, including quartz, and the fossil fuels needed to manufacture the panels.
What's the word I'm looking for here? Oh, right. Clueless. Michael Moore is clueless.

I know, that's probably not news to most of our readers. But it's nice to see it confirmed from his own mouth. Michael Moore has pushed medical policy despite having no clue about it, and he has pushed environmental policy despite having no clue about that too.

FULL ARTICLE/COMMENTS

https://pjmedia.com/trending/michael-mo ... came-from/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Media Watch”