Bout to lose a few friends Praise Yahuah The Heavenly Creator

General religion and metaphysics topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

URSOKWL
Pirate

Bout to lose a few friends Praise Yahuah The Heavenly Creator

Post by URSOKWL » 05-10-2018 01:21 AM

I am a Nazarene I used to be a christian blinded by Churchianity and its false doctrines. Now I stand with Sabbath Covenant.
Please read my statement of faith (actually Paul Sides) on
http://sabbathcovenant.com/statement-of-faith/

I got into scripture in 2012 a bit after Linnea, Co-Founder of Fantastic Forum passed, RIP Mom. Soon after realizing that Faith is about a RELATIONSHIP not a Religion, I got into the Sacred name and Hebrew roots. I don't want to be legalistic or preach to anyone. HOWEVER I have a testimony, and I have one thing and only ONE THING IMPORTANT to share.

Yahuah , OR Praise the name YHVH. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Yahuah bless you and keep you; Yahuah make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; Yahuah turn his face toward you and give you peace.”

URSOKWL
Pirate

Re: Bout to lose a few friends Praise Yahuah The Heavenly Creator

Post by URSOKWL » 05-18-2018 06:48 PM

Isaiah 59:21 And as for me, this is my covenant with them, says Yahuah: my Spirit that is upon you, and my words which I have put in your mouth, shall not depart out of your mouth, nor out of the mouth of your seed, nor out of the mouth of your seed's seed, says Yahuah, from now on and forever.
"Yahuah bless you and keep you; Yahuah make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; Yahuah turn his face toward you and give you peace.”

Return to “Religion/Metaphysics”