What did you last make??

The Brig, for everything else. Pirates-at-large. Free booze.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Late Night Lasagna Snacking

Post by Riddick » 08-27-2019 12:09 AM

Heat & eat On-Cor lasagna with meat sauce, pancakes for dessert, Faygo 60/40 for beverage.

My cat' will often want a share of my main course, but in this case Garfield, he's not.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Late Night Hen Fruit Snacking

Post by Riddick » 08-29-2019 12:34 AM

Cheesy scrambled eggs with bacon bits. Chocolate whole milk with special dark syrup for beverage. Chocolate chip cookie for dessert.

MMMmmmm ...fat, sugar, cholesterol.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Late Night Fine BLT Dining

Post by Riddick » 10-16-2019 12:36 AM

2 BLTs with GARDEN TOMATOES!!!

I'll make & eat BLTs anytime but for sure this is the best time for 'em. I've enuff for about 10 more sammiches, We had frost over the weekend so that's prolly it for the real deal this year.

It's what's for eatin'... for awhile yet.

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Re: What did you last make??

Post by kbot » 10-16-2019 07:03 PM

Jameson's and soda over ice...........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Late Nite Chicken Snackin

Post by Riddick » 12-13-2019 01:36 AM

Leftover fried chicken, potato salad, a raspberry filled bismark for dessert

And for beverage, chocolate milk (Great Value 1% Low Fat. It was on sale)

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Late Nite Chicken Snackin

Post by Doka » 12-13-2019 03:23 AM

Riddick wrote: 12-13-2019 01:36 AM Leftover fried chicken, potato salad, a raspberry filled bismark for dessert

And for beverage, chocolate milk (Great Value 1% Low Fat. It was on sale)
Sounds so good!

I had a tossed green salad with pears , crasins, and some grated cheese.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Sunday Supper

Post by Riddick » 03-01-2020 08:15 PM

Pan fried pork chops with Arby's sauce; sweet peas, canned pears sides; Sacramento veggie juice for beverage & a strawberry paczki for dessert

Livin' large! Image

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Another Sunday, Another Pork Supper

Post by Riddick » 03-15-2020 06:19 PM

Roast pork sandwiches with sauerkraut & onions, chocolate milk for beverage & Kids Crunch cereal (a Cap'n Crunch clone) for dessert

Living high on the hog? Yep :D

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

SUPER PORK Sunday

Post by Riddick » 03-22-2020 09:01 PM

Pork sammiches with sauerkrout, onions AND BACON, cheddar & sour cream tater chips, chocolate milk for beverage & strawberry Twinkie for dessert

That's 3 Sundays in a row. Can I keep the porcine streak going? Stay tuned!

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Late Night Breakfast

Post by Riddick » 04-01-2020 11:37 PM

Bacon, eggs fried in bacon grease, and toast. Diet Mountain Lightning for beverage

Btw I broke my Sunday supper streak the other night. Had roast chicken instead of pork. But I did have ham these last couple days

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Late Night Leftovers

Post by Riddick » 06-04-2020 12:13 AM

Lasagna & fried chicken. Later, glazer donuts for dessert. Or strawberry cheese danish. Or both. I have no will power

Last but not least? Faygo Arctic Sun soda for beverage - If you've never tried it, & have the opportunity, I say go for it. It's a citrus soda like no other I know of! Incomparable. (Ok, mebbe Moutain Dew Baha Blast comes close. But that's it.)

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Late Night Burger Binging

Post by Riddick » 06-23-2020 11:58 PM

A double decker burger with 2 quarter pound patties, 2 american cheese slices, bacon, lettuce, tomato, pickles, grilled onions, mustard, ketchup & mayonasse; Diet Faygo 50/50 for beverage, Hostess Suzy-Q & Kit Kat bar for dessert

A heap o' calories there!
And I can pretty much guarantee they're all going to waist.

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: What did you last make??

Post by Doka » 07-02-2020 12:18 PM

Scramled Eggs, just had the last of my Chewing teeth pulled yesterday, and have lived to tell about it. About a month before my "Store Bought" teeth are ready, so scrambled eggs are my friend ! :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Tooth & Falsies

Post by Riddick » 07-03-2020 01:36 AM

Doka wrote: 07-02-2020 12:18 PM Scramled Eggs, just had the last of my Chewing teeth pulled yesterday, and have lived to tell about it. About a month before my "Store Bought" teeth are ready, so scrambled eggs are my friend ! :D
Hope the new set of choppers is to your liking Doka. Both my parents had dentures & I'm on a toothy trajectory where I live long enough eventully I'll be needin' 'em too... Something to look forward to eh?

Fact is my folks weren't fond of wearing them outside of social situations not 'cause of discomfort, but 'cause of the diminished sense of taste which meant a diet of mostly naturally soft stuff, or chopped or ground-up goodies.

There's a local radio ad for a sedation dentist who can in one session replace a mouthful of teeth with implants but it doesn't mention the price... Gee, I wonder why? If you don't have good insurance you better have a very generous tooth fairy.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

A Midsummer's Night's Dinner

Post by Riddick » 07-19-2020 10:11 PM

It's not all too often I go all-out for an evening meal, but when I do, Sunday nights are the mostly likely, and as it happens this is one...

Broasted chicken. Garlic mashed potatoes with gravy. Sweet peas with butter. Creamy coleslaw. Blueberry pie for dessert.

Last but not least, for beverage? Milwaukee's Best Ice. No soft drink tonight. But nothing TOO hard, just something to take the edge off. Which it's doing nicely :D

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “The Brig”